Need a male voice actor for your VN/Fandub?

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Jadenday
Projects: Yandere wa do yu imi deka?!

Need a male voice actor for your VN/Fandub?

#1 Post by Jadenday »

Hi! I'm a experienced armature voice actor that is willing to do some VN/Fandub works for FREE. I enjoy voice acting and I'm trying to get as much experience as possible doing other projects. My voice range is mid-high like a teenager. I can also do little kids (although its kinda weird). I'm good with evil characters and obnoxious characters. So if you're interested just leave a comment or something regarding the project or whatever.

Here is some of my work if you wanna check them out:
(note: I go by "JadendayZero", "Jadenday", and "Jadenday1" (had to swtich between accounts due to them getting suspended) BLAH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8u1lwH ... lz7n89S5Ot

Willing to do:

-VN
-FANDUBS
-VIDEO GAMES
-YAOI
-18+ Material

CrimsonMoon
Regular
Completed: Unplanned AMOUR
Projects: Scented Dream

Re: Need a male voice actor for your VN/Fandub?

#2 Post by CrimsonMoon »

We don't always get male voice actors, so I hope someone will use your talent for their projects. Good luck!
Updated: 06/05/2015
I make logo, request here (STATUS: CLOSE)
Newbie to making VN.

Jadenday
Projects: Yandere wa do yu imi deka?!

#3 Post by Jadenday »

CrimsonMoon wrote:We don't always get male voice actors, so I hope someone will use your talent for their projects. Good luck!
yea thanks! lol

kisa
Veteran
Completed: Brother Rose, Dogs Alone
Projects: So many projects, I can't name them.
Deviantart: tsubasafan135
itch: kisa

#4 Post by kisa »

I could use your voice. Can you do anything softer than in the Free! fandub? (It's not necessary. But, it would be nice...)
I'm working on a project that I haven't posted anything about and I'd like a voice for one of the lead characters who is about 15-18 years old. He might be a little creepy. But, I'm hoping to make him at least a little cute. (But, in a little boy way, not romantically.)

I've added a picture and I hope you can help me.
Attachments
image.jpg
I'm offering commissions!
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=41656

RVB
Regular
Organization: Brat Prince Productions
Deviantart: aambrosio

#5 Post by RVB »

Salutations!

I'm actually working on a Yu-Gi-Oh! Yaoi visual novel with an artist; I'm the writer.

It takes place about 7 years into the future (so I guess around when GX is taking place, but this focuses on Kaiba and Yami). At this point, Kaiba is in his mid-twenties or so.

Its actually about Kaiba fighting a virus in a virtual reality system he created... well, more details if you join!

I'd like to have some voice acting... not necessarily a lot of words, but mainly sounds (like pained grunts, potentially sex noises, or short words and phrases like 'Hey!' or 'Dammit!') just to put some flavor into the VN. We already have some of the script done, so I could show you a little more of what I'm looking for.

If you think you'd be able to voice either Kaiba or Yami Yugi, then that would be spectacular. I'd still like to pay you for your time (even if its a little), so if you're interested, message me and we can talk more.

dmasterxd
Regular
Completed: Mage Wars
Projects: Falling Star
Organization: Star Guide

#6 Post by dmasterxd »

Hey nice job voice acting! I am really impressed.