Free Music Vocal Services? Opinions

Questions, skill improvement, and respectful critique involving music, sound, and movies.
harajukulolita
Regular
Completed: None so far!
Projects: Currently working on... Starlight Wishes
Tumblr: loli-studio
Deviantart: harajukulolita

Free Music Vocal Services? Opinions

#1 Post by harajukulolita »

I was thinking of offering free vocal services but I'm not so sure about my voice. I know I'm not the best singer ever but I'd like to help others where I can even things like voice acting. Sorry about the weird quality of the song, it was a random recording lol I'd like to get some opinions on it though :)
https://soundcloud.com/harajukulolita/t ... zaka-cover
Last edited by harajukulolita on Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: fleetp

Re: Free Music Vocal Services? Opinions

#2 Post by fleet »

I believe some people will be able to use your singing. I wish you success.
Some of my visual novels are at http://www.the-new-lagoon.com. They are NSFW
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

Washu_Ira
Projects: D Shuffle
Organization: Fool's Choice
Deviantart: Washu-Dark-Ira

#3 Post by Washu_Ira »

I like your voice. If I had a songwriter You would be the first person I would try to contact to sing.

Joshua1207
Regular
Projects: composed for: Sweetest Monster, AIdol, Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet
Organization: Mock Off
Soundcloud: Joshua1207

#4 Post by Joshua1207 »

I like your voice. It sounds nice but the one thing I'd recommend you work on is portraying more confidence in your singing. I feel like I can tell you're not too confident in your voice while singing. Project a bit more emotion into your vocals, you do have a nice voice! Although that style can work well too. It sort of has a relaxing, kicked back vibe so it isn't bad. I feel like with a different song backing your voice it would work really well. I personally haven't heard the songs you covered so maybe that's exactly what they did too and then you did do a really fine job. If that's the case I apologize! Only trying to give you constructive criticism :)

I have a lot of songs that could use vocals and I think your voice could work well with some of them. If you're interested send me a pm.
https://soundcloud.com/joshua1207
My newest hits^

Contact me if you need a composer!

sonorousgem
Regular

#5 Post by sonorousgem »

I agree with the others; you sound good :) (hey, better than me, and I think I like my voice ;) )
Besides, if you like it, you should keep singing, no matter what others or even you yourself think about your voice!

harajukulolita
Regular
Completed: None so far!
Projects: Currently working on... Starlight Wishes
Tumblr: loli-studio
Deviantart: harajukulolita

#6 Post by harajukulolita »

Thank you for all the tips guys, I'll do be doing more improving then before I venture into the music world again :D but I will seriously take all the advice into consideration. :)