Serafina's Saga [Romance, Drama, Adventure] [GxB][GxG]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
JimG
Regular

Re: Serafina's Saga [Romance, Drama, Adventure] [GxB][GxG]

#46 Post by JimG »

The writing for this game was about the best I have seen. This is one of the vn treasures and everyone should download it. Thanks very much for creating this story.

Best Regards
Jim

Lesleigh63
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: House of Dolls; Lads in Distress - Nano'16; Delusion Gallery Nano'18
Projects: BL VN
Deviantart: Lesleigh63

#47 Post by Lesleigh63 »

I played this through a while ago. I liked the story when I started playing it, and it didn't disappoint when I came back to it from saving. It has a good pace, I found just as I began to get bored, something would happen and would spark my interest again and keep me playing. I liked the different facial expressions. I like Reuben's artwork the most. I felt Serafina was a bit of a bystander in the final conflict, and would have preferred to see her take on Xavier herself but all up, very well done and entertaining.

Artemisia

#48 Post by Artemisia »

I enjoyed it, but please, her father is a little too hot for an unromanceable character! I knew he was the forbidden fruit, but I still wanted to eat him. LOL. :lol: Nevermind me, I just love to humiliate males. :twisted: *Cracks her whip*

Thank you so much for this lovely game! :)

storykween
Regular
Completed: Serafina's Saga, Quantum Conscience, Echoes of the Fey, miraclr - Divine Dating Sim
Organization: Woodsy Studio

#49 Post by storykween »

Thanks so much JimG and Lesleigh63!

@AngelicReckoning: It's true that a a lot is hinted at in the game without being revealed. It was partially on purpose, but also just a result of the fact that I have so much more of the story in my head (I have written several novels set in this world, in addition to the prequel novella, "Grand Traitor"), but I didn't want too much peripheral info to bog down Serafina's own story. Xavier specifically is a character in "Grand Traitor," which I wrote before the visual novel, though perhaps I should have given his character more screen time in the visual novel as well.

@Artemisia: Haha, thank you. Yeah, I might have had a little too much fun drawing Arken :P
My website: woodsy-studio.com

Erikka
Regular

#50 Post by Erikka »

I really enjoyed this game!
You're very talanted!
My favourite character was Reuben! Oh my, he was amazing! Handsome, witty, mysterious, sly, flirtatious! I adore him!
I was tired of cliche characters... So I was really happy you've made Reuben so extraordinary!(and hot :mrgreen: )
Hope to play more games like that in the future!
... Was curious... any chance you are planning to do +18 GxB game in the future?)

storykween
Regular
Completed: Serafina's Saga, Quantum Conscience, Echoes of the Fey, miraclr - Divine Dating Sim

#51 Post by storykween »

@Erikka - Thank you! I don't have any plans for making an 18+ visual novel right now, but it's certainly a possibility. You might like some of my novels in which I tend to write with less restraint :wink: Ashes of Dearen is such an example; it's also free and takes place in the same world as Serafina's Saga, but is a separate story

Erikka
Regular

#52 Post by Erikka »

storykween wrote:@Erikka - Thank you! I don't have any plans for making an 18+ visual novel right now, but it's certainly a possibility. You might like some of my novels in which I tend to write with less restraint :wink: Ashes of Dearen is such an example; it's also free and takes place in the same world as Serafina's Saga, but is a separate story
Happy to hear that))
And thank you for the link :wink:

storykween
Regular

#53 Post by storykween »

For all you Arken fans ... I admit it, I clearly I just have too much fun drawing him ... http://fav.me/d808um4 :wink:

Bethius

#54 Post by Bethius »

I love this! It's brilliant! I got the Reuben ending and I will definitely replay it in the future to get some other endings!

JinTonic
Regular

#55 Post by JinTonic »

Thank you for this amazing game!
I really enjoyed playing it. Reuben was my favorite. Incredible character. I'm looking forward to playing more games like this.

Mad Harlequin
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Emma: A Lady's Maid (editor)
IRC Nick: MadHarlequin

#56 Post by Mad Harlequin »

This got a review over at Jay Is Games. Congrats!
I'm an aspiring writer and voice talent with a passion for literature and an unhealthy attachment to video games. I am also a seasoned typo-sniper. Inquiries are encouraged. Friendly chats are welcome.
"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."
— Mark Twain

storykween
Regular

#57 Post by storykween »

@Mad Harlequin - Awesome, thanks for letting me know!