What kind of CG Backgrounds you are looking for?

A place to discuss things that aren't specific to any one creator or game.
Forum rules
Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
mugenjohncel
Hentai Poofter
Organization: Studio Mugenjohncel

What kind of CG Backgrounds you are looking for?

#1 Post by mugenjohncel »

Long story short. I wanted to hear what type of BG's you guys you are looking for. Right now, my favorite BG to make during my experiments / spare time are School and Japanese Styled / Urban cluttered residential areas... and I ended up with a large number of such BG's... so I wanted to hear your side so I can have some direction where to proceed with my never ending quest for that Cheap and Quick sketchup BG's while you and others get your desired BG... if possible with a brief description.

But let's get things straight... this is not "I will take your BG request thread" but rather "I'm bored and I can't decide what theme of BG I'll experiment with next"

But wait... don't reply in this thread... I don't go often in this section of lemmasoft...

Instead, reply here where I can see it...
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 71#p226871

"POOF" (Disappears)

llirium
Regular
Projects: Aurora Fall (editor, as Xyllirium)

Re: What kind of CG Backgrounds you are looking for?

#2 Post by llirium »

Well, this was part of an idea for a VN I might never make, but so long as you're bored. ^^;

How about very empty, white rooms, maybe in the middle of moving/packing. Extremely small, spartan bedrooms. Or maybe sparse hospital/hospice rooms (but with a little character)?

Probably sounds boring (and sort of done before *cough*Kana*cough*), I know, but I guess I see it as a "vanilla" challenge of sorts: Vanilla is the "basic" ice cream flavour, but a shit-ton of work goes into making it good enough, though you would never guess from tasting it. I admire the amount of work you've put into all of these BGs, and plain is not necessarily easy.

Up for the challenge? ;)

Lishy
Miko-Class Veteran

#3 Post by Lishy »

Still recovering, yet back and more motivated than ever to make more Backgrounds... truly, Mugenjohncel is a hero among legends.
-

nerdy
Regular

#4 Post by nerdy »

Bedrooms! Lots and lots of bedrooms! :D
Visit My Game Company Blog (No Posts Yet) :

http://art-and-games.blogspot.com/

Allegra Hughes
Veteran
Completed: One Leaf Clover
Projects: Bitter Truth, Two Faced
Organization: Chisa Studios

#5 Post by Allegra Hughes »

Bedrooms, cafes, dinners, Shopping names, city streets, coffee shops, clothing stores xD Anything like that perhaps?