Inferno [GxB][Comedy][Demons]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
snowflakes
Regular
Projects: Improve my art
Deviantart: vychi

Inferno [GxB][Comedy][Demons]

#1 Post by snowflakes »

INFERNO

Hey people of LemmaSoft! I'm here to present my current new project. Since I finally have a tablet for drawing, I would be very happy if you tell me your opinion about my art >///<, and of course, about the plot of my VN. Thank you

''Live here is so relaxing... I don't need to care about Dad's business... This is the best decision I have done.
You play as Astartea, The King of Demons's daughter. Sick of her Dad, who is always yelling at her because she doesn't like Hell's business, she ran away to the human's world, where she is living now. But her Dad is not going to let her do what she wants... So he's going to send two of her most powerful warriors to look for his ''little girl''... Will she return to Hell? Or will she stay in the Earth? Decide yourself.''
Azazyel: The Commander of the Fallen Angels. He is a bit pervert, always laughing, he doesn't really care about Hell's business and all that stuff. he only cares about have a good time, drinking and with girls. He is a lazy person, always in good mood, but sometimes he is very serious, even he can be very scary and dangerous. He is looking for Astartea because if he don't, he could be banished from Hell to the human's world. He doesn't have a good relationship with Luzbel because he is jealous of his status in Hell's army.

Luzbel: The currently Right Hand of the King. He is pretty silent, very rude and grumpy. He hates the human world and all humans, so he hates the fact that Astartea, the beloved daughter of the King, ran away from Hell. He is very angry with the King because he considers that going to look for the wild Astartea is a minor task, a pathetic task considering that he's the Right Hand of the King, so he isn't very happy for being in the human world. He is always teasing Azazyel and Astartea as a way of have fun. Always sorrounded by beautiful women, but he is not interested.

Astartea (you) : She is wild and crazy, always looking for her own sake. She is sick of Hell and her Dad, so she is hidding in a mistery village in the Earth. She was the Right Hand of the King because she was the best warrior in Hell (and the prettiest, of course), but she resigned because she couldn't deal with that pressure. She doesn't want to return to Hell.

Well, I have to say pretty things. First, yes, all my characters are all nude. It's because I am actually very busy right now with my finals, so I haven't got any time to draw the final sprites of my characters.
Second, I would like to hear your opinion about the plot, and any comments, all that you want <3 Thanks for reading !

THE FULL VN WILL INCLUDE:
-At least 2 endings per path, if not 3
-Some CG
-Original art and story
-Spanish version, probably English version too.

PROGRESS:
Story: 20%
Sprites 10%
CG: 0%
GUI: 0%
Script: 0%

I appreciate every comment or critique<3

Pd: It would be fantastic any type of help since I'm the only one working in this project. Hope you like it and thanks for reading and taking your time.
Attachments
Astartea
Astartea
Azazyel
Azazyel
Luzbel
Luzbel

autumnruby

Re: Inferno [GxB][Comedy][Demons]

#2 Post by autumnruby »

This looks really good.I love fantasy themes and demons.The art is really pretty.I love Luzbel's underwear with hearts xD

snowflakes
Regular

#3 Post by snowflakes »

autumnruby wrote:This looks really good.I love fantasy themes and demons.The art is really pretty.I love Luzbel's underwear with hearts xD
Thanks a lot <3

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#4 Post by try10 »

The art is really cute and the sprites in underwear won my heart. Good luck with this project!

snowflakes
Regular

#5 Post by snowflakes »

try10 wrote:The art is really cute and the sprites in underwear won my heart. Good luck with this project!
I like to hear that XD Thank you!

Rainbow Colors
Regular
Projects: Come Here Often?

#6 Post by Rainbow Colors »

Your art is actually quite lovely.

~targetting every otome game at the speed of sound
(because if I did it at the speed of light, I'd be time travelling)

cmlion

#7 Post by cmlion »

The Lead Girl is really pretty! I love that heart print underwear XD I can't wait for the comedy though. Hopefully it's crack crack crack all the way!

snowflakes
Regular

#8 Post by snowflakes »

cmlion wrote:The Lead Girl is really pretty! I love that heart print underwear XD I can't wait for the comedy though. Hopefully it's crack crack crack all the way!
Awwwwww thanks ! TuT <3

Bouki
Regular

#9 Post by Bouki »

I look forward to playing this! Seems like it could be lots of fun, I mean, it has demons in it and everyone loves demons right? I'll keep an eye on this thread for updates and such ^^
And your art indeed is cute. I especially loved heroine's eye color. About the guys... Well, usually dark haired guys are my favorite but, after seeing that heart-printed underwear, how can I say no to Luzbel? :lol:

snowflakes
Regular

#10 Post by snowflakes »

Bouki wrote:I look forward to playing this! Seems like it could be lots of fun, I mean, it has demons in it and everyone loves demons right? I'll keep an eye on this thread for updates and such ^^
And your art indeed is cute. I especially loved heroine's eye color. About the guys... Well, usually dark haired guys are my favorite but, after seeing that heart-printed underwear, how can I say no to Luzbel? :lol:
Thanks for the support! ^^

Sora-Kuroi
Regular

#11 Post by Sora-Kuroi »

I love your art and the plot is quite interesting! I can't wait to play it >w<
My favorite character so far is Luzbel and I love the hearts in his underwear xDDDDD

wyverngem
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Simple as Snow, Lady Luck's Due,
Projects: Aether Skies, Of the Waterfall
Tumblr: casting-dreams
itch: castingdreams

#12 Post by wyverngem »

:) I really like your sprite work, especially the differences you portray in the body types. The story sounds like it could be enjoyable, especially if you do multiple endings. I'd like to see a joke ending of for one of the "fail" endings as being slung over one of the demon's shoulders and dragged back kicking and screaming. The only thing I'm not so found of is the names, they feel a little too serious, but it's only an opinion. Good luck with the project!

snowflakes
Regular

#13 Post by snowflakes »

wyverngem wrote::) I really like your sprite work, especially the differences you portray in the body types. The story sounds like it could be enjoyable, especially if you do multiple endings. I'd like to see a joke ending of for one of the "fail" endings as being slung over one of the demon's shoulders and dragged back kicking and screaming. The only thing I'm not so found of is the names, they feel a little too serious, but it's only an opinion. Good luck with the project!
Liked the idea of a joke ending! And thanks for your comment!
And I thought a lot about the names because even It's a comedy GxB game, I want to make it as realistic as possible, adding little details of the Demon's World ^^