[closed] Seeking Writer for A Fool's Romance (GxB)

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Rozume
Veteran
Completed: Munster Academy, boy
Projects: Coming of Age VN
Organization: Cosmic Visual
IRC Nick: Rozume

[closed] Seeking Writer for A Fool's Romance (GxB)

#1 Post by Rozume »

+++The Project
Romance is not in Clara Jones's vocabulary. In fact she balks at the idea of romance, finding it something only starry-eyed little girls want. Yet, for some reason, she is forced by her mother to spend week in the resort town of Avorres, a place teeming with couples young and old whispering sweet nothings in each others' ears. Of course, one week of vacation isn't so bad. But to Clara, being in Avorres isn't so much as a vacation as it is torture. Will she survive?

Hi there! So I'm looking for a writer to write the script since I don't have much time to write it myself. I do have the characters, plot, and setting loosely (very loosely) outlined and you're free to expand/tweak things however you like. For the actual writing portion, there are three routes that are each about 20-30k in length, not including stat-raising portions, and a common route that 6-8k in length. There are about 33 event scenarios in total and 6 endings.

I'm looking for a dedicated, reliable person who will stick with writing until its finished. I will also check on them weekly for updates.

This is an Unpaid position, but I am willing to do an art trade. You can find samples of my artwork here.
Last edited by Rozume on Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rozume
Veteran
Completed: Munster Academy, boy
Projects: Coming of Age VN
Organization: Cosmic Visual
IRC Nick: Rozume

Re: [Unpaid/Art Trade] Seeking Writer for A Fool's Romance

#2 Post by Rozume »

I updated the OP a bit. If anyone has questions or concerns feel free to ask.