Chibisaso's ART SHOP {open}

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Chibisaso
Regular
Projects: Their Happy Ending

Chibisaso's ART SHOP {open}

#1 Post by Chibisaso »

~ Introduction ~

Hey you beautiful creatures

so I've always admired visual novels and always wanted to become an artist, and just recently, and by recently I mean 2 years I decided to actually do it.
thanks to the amazing people on this forum I've improved a lot and now feel like I'm ready to actually start working

Ok let's get to business now!

~ My work ~

since I haven't worked on a project before, I don't have much samples, gomene ....

Image Image

Image Image

~ Prices ~

prices are negotiable for cell shading and non-commercial projects
Extras
Additional Expression +$2
Additional outfit +$15 ~ $20
//depending on complexity
Additional chibi outfit +$10
Additional full body pose +$25
Additional chibi full body pose +$15
<-------------------- Minor pose change +$6
Major pose change+$12 ------------------->

~ Payment ~

●I only receive payment via paypal
●I get paid by total, not per sprite or image.

no upfront payment is required
●once I finish your order, you will get them in LQ, with a colored background and a watermark. once you pay for them, you'll receive the HQ,transparent with no watermark image.
●keep in mind that paypal fees will be added to the total amount of payment.

3.9% payment fee + $0.30 fixed fee +2.5% currency converter fee
●I get paid approximately every $300
e.g if the total payment of your order is $500 (without paypal fees), you will pay me twice.
1st payment : $300 + fees
2nd payment : $200 + fees
~ About me ~
Hello, I'm saso and this little guy right here is Tim Image
and together we're planning to rule the world become one of the best game artists, eventhough we just started with this kind of art but we're definitely not gonna be satisfied with our skill at any time, personally I am pretty confident in my art and skills, but no matter how good I am I just starve to become better. that's why I openly accept constructive criticism and take nothing to heart.
My favorite genres are otome, horror AND YAOI, DEFINITELY YAOI, Image so if you're thinking of doing a yaoi game or something, ME, PICK ME!
eh-ehm anywho, I'm easy-going and patient, so you don't have to worry about asking me to re-do something until you are fully satisfied with it. I'll also be devoting all of my precious time into drawing, drawing and drawing. I have nothing else to do for the summer vacation so you should expect a whole-lot of progress made in just little time ~
I can mostly copy other art styles, so if you're motivated by a specific type of art leave it to me to give you what you want!
and just so I make it clear, since some people might consider that stealing somehow, being inspired by someone's art style and wanting to use this style in various things is not a crime, it's normal to be inspired by something and wanting to do like it and even better.
that's all you probably need to know about me ~
if you have any questions in mind, ask away ! I'll be staring at the screen until then.

~ Sketch dump ~

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by Chibisaso on Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

peapodprincess
Regular

Re: Chibisaso's ART SHOP {open}

#2 Post by peapodprincess »

Your art is looking very nice, and I'd like to hire you. I just have a question for you, though. Are you able to draw in a more Westernized cartoon style as well?

Chibisaso
Regular

#3 Post by Chibisaso »

peapodprincess wrote:Your art is looking very nice, and I'd like to hire you. I just have a question for you, though. Are you able to draw in a more Westernized cartoon style as well?

thank you Cx <3
and as for your question, I never tried it before, I would love if you could show me some examples of what you mean by westernized.
I'll also do some researches and googling and see what I can do, by tomorrow I'll PM you some sketches and examples, then you can decide weather you still would like to hire me or not Image

Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

#4 Post by Googaboga »

Looks very nice. I hope you find a nice project C:. I'm wondering, how much would it cost for one of those cute little reaction chibis you use X3?

In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices

Chibisaso
Regular

#5 Post by Chibisaso »

Googaboga wrote:Looks very nice. I hope you find a nice project C:. I'm wondering, how much would it cost for one of those cute little reaction chibis you use X3?

thank you so much ;w; <3

ahahaha you actually like Tim xD ? I only made him to use rather than those main emoji's this forum has, I hate them.
$0.50 maybe ? should I price him ? I can do you a couple for free if you want, I love doing those small chibis x3
I'd just like you to credit me if anyone asks ~
show me the characters you want me to draw and which emotion they should have and I'll do them for you :D

Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

#6 Post by Googaboga »

Yeah. Tim is very cute :>.

Thank you very much. I'll PM you :].
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices

Chibisaso
Regular

#7 Post by Chibisaso »

OK :D ~

peapodprincess
Regular

#8 Post by peapodprincess »

Chibisaso wrote:
peapodprincess wrote:Your art is looking very nice, and I'd like to hire you. I just have a question for you, though. Are you able to draw in a more Westernized cartoon style as well?

thank you Cx <3
and as for your question, I never tried it before, I would love if you could show me some examples of what you mean by westernized.
I'll also do some researches and googling and see what I can do, by tomorrow I'll PM you some sketches and examples, then you can decide weather you still would like to hire me or not Image
Sure. I was thinking something similar to this or this or even this.

I hope that helps. I can also send you some character descriptions if you'd like to try your hand at them. :)

Chibisaso
Regular

#9 Post by Chibisaso »

oh yeah def a description would be more fun C:
I love that style, I'm gonna start doing some small sketches to see what I'm capable of

Lady-Cynic
Regular
Completed: Bobette: A KN that's horrible but at least complete
Projects: To Hell With Love: A G/G action game; Wendigo: A B/B horror game; Hannah's Humanity: A G/B KN about a girl making a choice; Counting Sheep: A mini RPG about a girl traveling with her sheep
Organization: Cynical Ghost Productions
IRC Nick: Lady-Cynic

#10 Post by Lady-Cynic »

Hi, I've been following your art thread for a while now and I'm so happy that you're now doing commissions because your artwork would definitely fit for my game Counting Sheep. I don't have a lot of money right now, so I won't be imputing a huge order, but I'll buy all my sprites from you (slowly but surely). How good are you drawing anthro creatures? I ask because you have only two examples and my game has quite a few anthros on it. I need cutesy but kinda serious art, so I'm wondering if you're up for it.
Architect in training!
Cynical Ghost Productions
My commission thread.
BB's commission thread
My art thread~!
BButt's art thread
Help me go to college!
I prefer the pronouns xe, xem, xirself, etc., but what ever you use is cool with me.

Chibisaso
Regular

#11 Post by Chibisaso »

Lady-Cynic wrote:Hi, I've been following your art thread for a while now and I'm so happy that you're now doing commissions because your artwork would definitely fit for my game Counting Sheep.
omg I've been following your game for a while now too I didn't think you would recruit me tho ;A;
Lady-Cynic wrote:How good are you drawing anthro creatures? I ask because you have only two examples and my game has quite a few anthros on it. I need cutesy but kinda serious art, so I'm wondering if you're up for it.
URGH I ACTUALLY FORGOT TO MENTION, but I have a HUUUUGE fetish for anthros xDD
I just made a sketch of one C: ~
athro warewolf.jpg

Chibisaso
Regular

#12 Post by Chibisaso »

Updated with payment info

Lady-Cynic
Regular
Completed: Bobette: A KN that's horrible but at least complete
Projects: To Hell With Love: A G/G action game; Wendigo: A B/B horror game; Hannah's Humanity: A G/B KN about a girl making a choice; Counting Sheep: A mini RPG about a girl traveling with her sheep
Organization: Cynical Ghost Productions
IRC Nick: Lady-Cynic

#13 Post by Lady-Cynic »

Chibisaso wrote:omg I've been following your game for a while now too I didn't think you would recruit me tho ;A;
YOU'VE BEEN FOLLOWING MY GAME! OMG, it's fate!
URGH I ACTUALLY FORGOT TO MENTION, but I have a HUUUUGE fetish for anthros xDD
I just made a sketch of one C: ~
athro warewolf.jpg
Uguuu, that were wolf! It looks like it would be perfect for the Tame Werewolf!

I take it you'll be working with me? Because that we would be awesome!
Architect in training!
Cynical Ghost Productions
My commission thread.
BB's commission thread
My art thread~!
BButt's art thread
Help me go to college!
I prefer the pronouns xe, xem, xirself, etc., but what ever you use is cool with me.

Chibisaso
Regular

#14 Post by Chibisaso »

Lady-Cynic wrote:YOU'VE BEEN FOLLOWING MY GAME! OMG, it's fate!
AHAHAHA, THANK YOU FATE.
Lady-Cynic wrote: Uguuu, that were wolf! It looks like it would be perfect for the Tame Werewolf!
Yeah I was actually drawing it with him in mind. I can't believe I actually forgot to draw clothes tho orz
Lady-Cynic wrote:I take it you'll be working with me? Because that we would be awesome!
YES, PM me with your order and if you have skype or anything we can discuss the details there C:

Ferdokki
Veteran
Completed: Before Dream Valley, Chasing, Fear&Love
IRC Nick: Ferdokki

#15 Post by Ferdokki »

Good grief, your artwork is so awesome!!! *0* It's like "cute" and "beautiful" got married and had a million children. >____________________<