"Need a Character Artist" "For project Collaboration"

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
sharikah
Regular

"Need a Character Artist" "For project Collaboration"

#1 Post by sharikah »

I need a artist who knows how to Sprites, BGs, CGs, and Special Effects.
You don't have to be able to do all just tell me what you can do and show me samples if you have any. Please. Four character sprites four-five poses or emotions. At the moment no art has been complete because I don't know how to draw or how to make digital art. This will be a collaboration. I want to make this into a team if possible any interest or just thoughts please let me know.

Upcoming VN

Characters
Female Lead

Lee Min Ki

Stage Name:
Moon

Solo

Blood Type:
O

Characteristics:
Quirky
Chic
Passionate
Innocence

Description

Trainee at SE Entertainment
Started off in a simple dance class but when she was heard singing in the practice a talent manger recruited her to an agency he is working up under Pulse Entertainment.  The hottest Entertainment company there is but a new problem arises. With the rivalry against HP Entertainment love seems to happen. 

Male Lead

Choi Ki Bum

Stage Name:
Kai

Leader of Team A

Aura meaning: Distinctive quality: a characteristic or distinctive impression created by somebody or something.

Blood Type:
B

Characteristic:
Masculine
Cold Sexiness
Fashion Sense
Charismatic

Description

Ki Bum is different from other idols. He's passionate
about his work and humble when it comes to his career but his demeanor makes you feel different about. He started out as a sweet guy, until Joon and Kai took the rivalry a bit to far. What happen in their past for them to hate each other so much? Bad boy, heart ice as cold but when loves comes to him a total different person.

Male Lead

Lee Yi Jong

Stage Name:
Joon

Leader of Team B

Blood Type:
A

Characteristic:
Soft Hearted
Reserved
Masculine
Charm

Description

Joon and Kai were known childhood friends but things got difficult and the fell apart. After joining in their groups and becoming leaders things became worse with the ongoing rivalry. Now a new obstacle has gotten in their way Min Ki. Will they ever be able to reprimand their relationship? Pretty boy with great looks but rather shy with a hidden secret. 

Supporting Female

Kim Eun Bi

Nick Name:
Instead of Unnie Min Ki calls her Eunnie, and the Kai call her noona because she's two months older.

Back Up Dancer @ SE Entertainment

Unnie Meaning:

Unnie is highly polite way for a little sister saying older sister, noona is polite way for a younger boy

Blood Type:
AB

Characteristics:
Creative
Kind Hearted
Chic
Innocence

Both girls always smile.

Description

Eun Unnie is Min Ki favorite person. During the good times and bad times this unnie is always around. But what happens when they both fall for the same person. Will Min Ki just laugh it off? Will she fight for what was hers? But should Eun Bi worry maybe its not the same guy. But they both should be equally carefully when going down the rode of stardom.

Plot:

With the rivalry against HP Entertainment love seems to happen.  Leader Kai of Team A from SE Entertainment starts to show attention to towards Moon. But soon After Joon Leader of Team also shows interest in her. With a range of different in pursuit of her will she buy into the rivalry,  break down, or lose her career for a new.

Setting:

It starts at Min Ki with her and Eun Bi as they leave out heading to the dance studio. Once in the dance studio Min Ki whole life changes. She no longer Min Ki but Moon.

Extra

Blood Types

• O - confident, optimistic and strong-willed but also self-centered and unpredictable
• A - creative, reserved and responsible but also stubborn and tense
• B - active and passionate but also selfish and irresponsible
• AB - adaptable and rational but also forgetful and critical
Last edited by sharikah on Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: fleetp

Re: Recruiting 1-2 artist for my upcoming game (free)

#2 Post by fleet »

Welcome to lemmasoft.
I am not a moderator.
I suggest you check the linked thread http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 38&t=22143
and provide additional information about your upcoming game (you can edit your original post to provide more information).

Typical information folks need to know follows:
1) An overview of the project, or a link to an overview. Recruitment threads that are not created for a specific project but generally for a company or organization of sorts ("headhunting threads") will no longer be allowed in this forum.

2) A description of what sort of work needs to be done, for example "Need a character artist" or "Need a script writer". For commissions, we strongly suggest giving an estimate of how much of that work will be necessary. (Examples: "Four character sprites in 4-5 poses each" or "A dialogue script of approximately 60,000 words")

3) A description of what work has been completed on the project, if any.

4) A note as to if this is a commission or collaboration.

I hope you are successful in recruiting people to help make your game.
Some of my visual novels are at http://www.the-new-lagoon.com. They are NSFW
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

Ferdokki
Veteran
Completed: Before Dream Valley, Chasing, Fear&Love
IRC Nick: Ferdokki

Re: "Need a Character Artist" "For project Collaboration"

#3 Post by Ferdokki »

If you can manage to get line art, I can do the coloring.
Idk if that's helpful at all, but I just felt kinda bad because you only have like one response to your post. =/

Benesumi
Regular
Tumblr: Benesumi

#4 Post by Benesumi »

I can do the character sketches. You'll need someone else to do the line art and coloring though. Deviantart: http://otakumi.deviantart.com/

Heartstrings
Regular
Projects: Currently Unnamed Project

#5 Post by Heartstrings »

Otakumi wrote:I can do the character sketches. You'll need someone else to do the line art and coloring though. Deviantart: http://otakumi.deviantart.com/
If he does the character sketches, I could do the linework and the coloring. :)

Here are a couple links to my work http://37.media.tumblr.com/51f34ca6ec97 ... 1_1280.png
http://37.media.tumblr.com/d8a57f1807c8 ... 1_1280.png

Ferdokki
Veteran

#6 Post by Ferdokki »

Otakumi is a boy???

Lady-Cynic
Regular
Completed: Bobette: A KN that's horrible but at least complete
Projects: To Hell With Love: A G/G action game; Wendigo: A B/B horror game; Hannah's Humanity: A G/B KN about a girl making a choice; Counting Sheep: A mini RPG about a girl traveling with her sheep
Organization: Cynical Ghost Productions
IRC Nick: Lady-Cynic

#7 Post by Lady-Cynic »

Ferdokki wrote:Otakumi is a boy???
Their dA profile says they're a girl; Heartstrings is probably just forgot an s.
Architect in training!
Cynical Ghost Productions
My commission thread.
BB's commission thread
My art thread~!
BButt's art thread
Help me go to college!
I prefer the pronouns xe, xem, xirself, etc., but what ever you use is cool with me.

Benesumi
Regular

#8 Post by Benesumi »

Haha! No I'm a girl. 8)

Benesumi
Regular

#9 Post by Benesumi »

Heartstrings wrote:
Otakumi wrote:I can do the character sketches. You'll need someone else to do the line art and coloring though. Deviantart: http://otakumi.deviantart.com/

Here are a couple links to my work http://37.media.tumblr.com/51f34ca6ec97 ... 1_1280.png
I am doing the character sketches so if you are joining the group I look forward to working with you! :D And I'll try to make them clean sketches. I'm a girl by the way :wink:

Lady-Cynic
Regular
Completed: Bobette: A KN that's horrible but at least complete
Projects: To Hell With Love: A G/G action game; Wendigo: A B/B horror game; Hannah's Humanity: A G/B KN about a girl making a choice; Counting Sheep: A mini RPG about a girl traveling with her sheep
Organization: Cynical Ghost Productions
IRC Nick: Lady-Cynic

#10 Post by Lady-Cynic »

Otakumi wrote:I am doing the character sketches so if you are joining the group I look forward to working with you! :D And I'll try to make them clean sketches. I'm a girl by the way :wink:
In that case you should talk to me as well since I'm the head writer for the game. :3
Architect in training!
Cynical Ghost Productions
My commission thread.
BB's commission thread
My art thread~!
BButt's art thread
Help me go to college!
I prefer the pronouns xe, xem, xirself, etc., but what ever you use is cool with me.

Heartstrings
Regular

#11 Post by Heartstrings »

Otakumi wrote:
Heartstrings wrote:

I am doing the character sketches so if you are joining the group I look forward to working with you! :D And I'll try to make them clean sketches. I'm a girl by the way :wink:
Cool, sorry but I'm new :P How does this work, should you email me the sketches when you are done or what?

Heartstrings
Regular

#12 Post by Heartstrings »

And sharikah, do you want me to do the linework and coloring?

Benesumi
Regular

#13 Post by Benesumi »

Cool, sorry but I'm new :P How does this work, should you email me the sketches when you are done or what?
It's cool! :) I've just been emailing some rough sketches to Sharika so far. I also have a part time job so they may not always be there promptly.

Heartstrings
Regular

#14 Post by Heartstrings »

Alright, cool, just let me know when you're ready for me.

Ferdokki
Veteran

#15 Post by Ferdokki »

Otakumi wrote:
Haha! No I'm a girl. 8)
Wooh, glad that's cleared up! My shock/confusion factor was akin to Russell off of "Up". Idk if you've ever seen that movie, but at one point, realizes his bird friend named Kevin is a female, and he's like, "Kevin's a GIRL???"
Lol, not that your gender makes much of a difference, but I'm always a bit mindblown when I realize someone I'm working with ends up being a totally different gender than I thought they'd be. It's like it destroys my whole mental image/characterization of them. xD