"Need a Character Artist" "For project Collaboration"

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Benesumi
Regular
Tumblr: Benesumi

Re: "Need a Character Artist" "For project Collaboration"

#16 Post by Benesumi »

Lady-Cynic wrote:
Otakumi wrote:I am doing the character sketches so if you are joining the group I look forward to working with you! :D And I'll try to make them clean sketches. I'm a girl by the way :wink:
In that case you should talk to me as well since I'm the head writer for the game. :3
Oh really? Hello then! :D

Benesumi
Regular
Tumblr: Benesumi

#17 Post by Benesumi »

Ferdokki wrote:
Wooh, glad that's cleared up! My shock/confusion factor was akin to Russell off of "Up". Idk if you've ever seen that movie, but at one point, realizes his bird friend named Kevin is a female, and he's like, "Kevin's a GIRL???"
Lol, not that your gender makes much of a difference, but I'm always a bit mindblown when I realize someone I'm working with ends up being a totally different gender than I thought they'd be. It's like it destroys my whole mental image/characterization of them. xD
It is isn't? And I've seen Up so I know what scene you're speaking of. I get it as your perceptions change just at least a little when someone is a different gender that you think they are. :3

sharikah
Regular

#18 Post by sharikah »

I sorry I'm a bit late it's better to pm me