Seduce Me [GxB][Romance, Comedy][Incubi/Demons][Greenlight!]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Seduce Me [GxB][Romance, Comedy][Incubi/Demons][Demo Out

#61 Post by Cain0425 »

hi i want to know if your going to have update demo of the game with Malix and Diana and Andrew Lewis in the game?

Akitsuki
Veteran
Deviantart: ak-itsuki
Discord: fsalmon#5522

#62 Post by Akitsuki »

It's been a while since I checked this thread, and all of sudden the demo is out!! I downloaded it right away and just finished it.
This is my first time playing a VN which is fully voiced in English, so I somehow gets this weird feeling. Not unpleasant though, rather "not used to it". But those voice actors are just so good! My favorite would be Matthew's and Damie's voice, but the MC's friends' voices are great as well!

The demo actually gives me... Quite a shock LOL.
I didn't expect the MC would be kissed right after she entered the house. I mean, a hug would be more acceptable, but a KISS?? LOL I get overly sensitive about that, especially when your first and your second got stolen by strangers. I don't think I'd be able to get either Sam's or Erik's ending by accident, except all I need to do is choose to hit them all the time LOL.

I have my eyes on Matthew and Damien more. While I'm not really into childish boy, Matthew is energetic enough to interest me. Maybe in the finished game I'll go for Damien first. While James, I don't know, he looks too normal for me that I just think he's plain LOL. He's nice, but not really my type. While Erik is in my least favorite character, maybe James is between Erik and Sam.
Anyway, I heard your kickstarter just succeeded. I hope you guys can pull your best for it. Good luck!

Clover0Project

#63 Post by Clover0Project »

The title attract me here lol XD
I love the art. Totally. The guys are hot too!
It's kind of weird to play a game with English voice for me...not used to it. But these all are good! Good work.
Don't want to spoiler though so I will just say...the game so 'seducing' XD I'm speechless.
Well then, I'm waiting for the full version!

VAPMichaelaLaws
Regular
Completed: Check Signature!
Projects: Check Signature!
Organization: Seraphim Entertainment
Tumblr: thebunnyofevil

#64 Post by VAPMichaelaLaws »

Update!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/17 ... sts/935012

I really should keep this thread updated on the happenings of Seduce Me as well lol xD I'm terrible.
Voice Actress | Singer | Writer | Producer | Director
http://www.michaelaamandalaws.com/
--------
Completed Projects: My Teacher (NaNoReno2013), Pizz'Amore, My Lady, Our School Love (Otome Audio CD), Our Honeymoon (Otome Audio CD), Seduce Me, Maid With Perfection (NaNoReno2015), Blind Love (ILUjam 2015), Love And Romance: A Study Of Intimacy, Seduce Me 2: The Demon War, Remember, Remember
Projects Still In Production: All For You

flaminghippo
Regular
Projects: At Bay
IRC Nick: flaminghippo

#65 Post by flaminghippo »

James is my favorite thus far. Thumbs up on the voice acting for that guy :)
I will say that I'm not entirely comfortable with the kissing, though. That soon? I mean, yes, I get that they're incubi and they have powers so it isn't really the MC's fault that she doesn't fight back, but that just makes me dislike Erik and Sam. I don't trust them. I don't really trust any of them, since there was no explanation of the situation and then BAM, MC's got two guys kissing her. Just a personal thing.

Kagura
Regular

#66 Post by Kagura »

Mannn xDD
I'm so psyched up for the full game~!

I can do voice actings and help with the story~
Just message me if y'need help c:

pickle131
Veteran
Tumblr: pickle131

#67 Post by pickle131 »

Any idea how to run the new demo on a mac? It says it's compatible but I'm having trouble figuring it out and keep getting an error message xD
Sayuri [ freelance actress / singer / fangirl & stuff]

bootsy

#68 Post by bootsy »

Command-click and select 'run application'. Macs for some reason have Ren'Py flagged as an unidentified developer, so you have to do this for most LS games.

VAPMichaelaLaws
Regular

#69 Post by VAPMichaelaLaws »

UPDATED OFFICIAL DEMO FOR SEDUCE ME!!!!

You read that right! This demo is the absolute official "We-Will-No-Longer-Touch-It" demo release for the game! You can spread it around to your friends and family to show them how the game will be like, knowing that everything in that demo is representative of the full game without the spoilers ;3

DOWNLOAD THE DEMO HERE

Anyway, there you are! Are you excited?! I'm excited! The team is excited! We're all excited!

The official game will come out on Valentines Day in the morning. Not in the afternoon, not the evening. VALENTINES DAY MORNING. <3

All for you guys!

Finally, there is a Seduce Me Stream TODAY (1/25/2015) at 6pm central on our infamous livestream channel (livestream.com/tboe) so make sure you come along for some goofy fun! <3

-Michaela Laws, The Creator of Seduce Me
--------
Completed Projects: My Teacher (NaNoReno2013), Pizz'Amore, My Lady, Our School Love (Otome Audio CD), Our Honeymoon (Otome Audio CD), Seduce Me, Maid With Perfection (NaNoReno2015), Blind Love (ILUjam 2015), Love And Romance: A Study Of Intimacy, Seduce Me 2: The Demon War, Remember, Remember

yoshibb
Veteran

#70 Post by yoshibb »

Cannot wait! I'm glad it's on valentines day. Gives a single person like me something to do :)

snowflakes
Regular
Projects: Improve my art
Deviantart: vychi

#71 Post by snowflakes »

yoshibb wrote:Cannot wait! I'm glad it's on valentines day. Gives a single person like me something to do :)
Same! Glad we found something to do :roll:

VAPMichaelaLaws
Regular

#72 Post by VAPMichaelaLaws »

Important Update on Seduce Me: CONSENT

Hey lovelies.

I know this may seem random, but I wanted to post this to kind of make sure there are no pressures or worries with Seduce Me when it comes out.

As a lot of people know (and I’ve made this VERY clear publicly), there are implied sex scenes in the game with the demon boys. These scenes will unlock romantic/sensual CG’s (mildly sexual/romantic, of course.) in the game, so if you want them, you’ll have to make sure you’re on track for the demon boy routes.

HOWEVER

There is the option to NOT go through with this scene. You won’t unlock the CG, but there will be no effect on your romance with the incubus in question.

The reason I added this feature is to once again empower the belief of consent. I am a VERY firm believer that sex should be agreed to whole-heartedly and I did not want to simple throw sex at the players as a requirement for the best endings. My mind literally went, “If this was a realistic situation (LOL realistic… yup…) and if they are not comfortable with having sex with the demon boys, it should not be required…” So, it simply isn’t required at all. It’s optional with no backlash.

The only change is you’ll get a funny one-liner from someone depending on what you do ;3

So please, when the game comes out and you get the game, do NOT feel obligated to go through with the sex scene if you do not want to. As mild as it is, sex is still touchy for some people, so I wanted to extend a comfort to them. That way everyone can enjoy the game ^^

That’s all for now! 9 more days!

~Love, Michaela =3
--------

Kikaharu
Regular

#73 Post by Kikaharu »

I can't wait for this to come out. I love it and I love the characters. I did like the design for the characters in the first demo better but the new design isn't bad either. So it's okay and I know I will still love it. Maybe the design will even grow on me and I grow on the love of the characters XD

VAPMichaelaLaws
Regular

#74 Post by VAPMichaelaLaws »

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =390989593

Seduce Me is now on Steam Greenlight! Please help us make it greenlit! <3
--------

MishiSings

#75 Post by MishiSings »

I'd like to start by saying that I've been mostly enjoying this game so far. I discovered it only a few days ago, and despite its flaws I hope it gets greenlit on steam so I can throw money at it. I can tell it's a labor of love and everyone involved did a great job.

But I just played Damien's good end, and I'm upset.
Specifically, I'm disturbed by the fact that taking Diana's deal leads to Damien's good end. This is NOT a decision Mika should ever have presumed to make for Damien, especially when he was asleep and didn't know anything of what was going on, and ESPECIALLY once Diana offers to wipe Damien's memory of the incident. And not only does Mika agree to this, but she lies to Damien for years about it?

It's good that Mika does acknowledge that this was a despicable thing to do, and I'm not saying Damien shouldn't forgive her for it, that's his business. But having to make that choice to get the 'good end' left a sour taste in my mouth. Especially since, right before playing the game for the first time, I read this recent post:
VAPMichaelaLaws wrote:
The reason I added this feature is to once again empower the belief of consent. I am a VERY firm believer that sex should be agreed to whole-heartedly and I did not want to simple throw sex at the players as a requirement for the best endings. My mind literally went, “If this was a realistic situation (LOL realistic… yup…) and if they are not comfortable with having sex with the demon boys, it should not be required…” So, it simply isn’t required at all. It’s optional with no backlash.
Yes, the kisses and steamy makeouts and sex scenes are all properly warned and gated by little opt-out posts, and that's great. But what about Damien? Sure, Diana doesn't actually go through with the sex, but the player was still encouraged to make this decision about him, about his body, without his consent. If I was in his shoes, I'd feel pretty damn violated and upset, no matter how good Mika's intentions were.