Lumina Duval and her 10-year-old brother Vince are left alone for Christmas week when their parents go on a business related out of town trip. Lumi, who thinks Christmas is the best time of the year, is ecstatic at this. However, several disappearances that have been happening lately dampen the Christmas spirits of their town. Lumina doesn't care though, until Vince disappears and she's forced to solve the mystery and find her missing brother.
- 18, loves Christmas, mistletoes, and snowglobes.
- 10, videogames and cookies rule his world.
- 19, enjoys shopping and going out.
- 18, easily surprised, loves flowers and sweets among anything else.
Daniel and Gabriel Laurent
- 18-year-old twins, mischievous and careless.
- 19, neighborhood heartthrob, actually not the badboy he seems.
The game contains 8,652 dialogue blocks, containing 60,906 words and 326,952 characters,
for an average of 7.0 words and 38 characters per block.
The game contains 17 menus, 124 images, and 13 screens.images, and 13 screens.[/i]
Story and Programming: Ran
Sprite and CG Art: Hapuki
Idea-bouncers: Ivy, Broodelin
Logo Artist: Hijiri
Android Port: Godline
DOWNLOAD for Mac / Win / Linux
DOWNLOAD for Android
Thanks to everyone who waited for this game, haha.
It took us a while, but it's finally done, yay!
So don't you ever give up on your own projects too, alright?!