The Way We All Go [BxG] [Horror, romance] [Complete]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Fenrir34
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Escaping Sorrow
Projects: Crisis Beat,Lynarsia-The Broken Song

Re: The Way We All Go [BxG] [Horror, yandere, romance]

#16 Post by Fenrir34 »

I think it'll fine. Sometimes filler happens in games, but as long as it's not to much people won't mind. You should just be really proud of yourself for doing all this. I could never write that much by myself :lol:

ebi-hime
Veteran
Completed: Asphyxia, Blackberry Honey, The Language of Love, etc
Tumblr: ebi-hime
itch: ebihime

#17 Post by ebi-hime »

Thank you for your comments ^_^;;
I actually kind of like filler-ish stories, that have lots and lots of conversation and little else happening... so I have a habit of writing really long scenes that don't add up to anything and going off topic a lot, so I was trying to avoid that, ehehe...

And, I finally sent this VN to a few people to get it beta-read. I think the script might get finalised and polished off in maybe a month or two, and the art should all be done by then, too~ So it might be finished by mid June, or the beginning of July.

Yay, progress~ XD
I have a lot of free & commercial VNs available on Steam and itchio.io if you want to check them out! ☆

Amiralo
Regular
Completed: What's your name? : 2017 nano reno, Saccharine: a misleading sim date. Reverie: an odd simdate. Where adabans grow: an asian simdate. Monochrome and colors.
Projects: Enwiss the Beloved
Organization: Amiralo
Deviantart: Amiralo

#18 Post by Amiralo »

I am biased beyond belief towards yandere characters, the reason being that their back story tend to be 10 times more complex and tragic than the average normal person.
So I wish you the best of luck!
My deviant art (where you can look at the embarrassing sim dates I have made). http://amiralo.deviantart.com/

My current project
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=54150

ebi-hime
Veteran

#19 Post by ebi-hime »

All of the CGs and artwork has been finished, and all of the GUI (mostly... I think...)
There are 8 CGs - which is probably quite a small amount, given how long the game is... but it is going to be free, so hopefully it is enough.
(And there are no CGs of violent or gory scenes)

I just need to keep on proofreading & checking for bugs, and when I'm finished up with all that this VN should be finished.
I think that will take... a few weeks, maybe. I really want to get the VN out before the end of this month.
I hope I can...
I have a lot of free & commercial VNs available on Steam and itchio.io if you want to check them out! ☆

ebi-hime
Veteran

Re: The Way We All Go [BxG] [Horror, romance] [Complete]

#20 Post by ebi-hime »

The game has finally been completed!
The thread that it can be downloaded at is here:

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 11&t=27179

philip
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: The Way We All Go [BxG] [Horror, romance] [Complete]

#21 Post by philip »

@ebi-hime-

I downloaded this a few days ago, and started through it, and even though I saw the mention of horror in this thread, as I started the story it initially seemed like a like a light and fluffy teenage tale.
Boy, was I WRONG!!
The story is incredibly well crafted, and the characters are well defined. Exploring the different paths created by one's choices was very interesting.
I spent several hours each day for several days exploring every aspect of the story and trying to find every ending. I even found the "good ending.
(although how can it be good when Atcchan reads the letter from Noelle on the train and learns that she intends to kill herself?)
This is a wonderful story, and I will be going back to make sure that I haven't missed anything.

I encourage anyone who comes across this thread, to download the story and enjoy it!

philip
"One who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything!"
-
and
-
"Finish what you start"