Make Kinect novel for me

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Moon20
Regular

Make Kinect novel for me

#1 Post by Moon20 »

Hello I want to make Kinect Novel in Ren'py engine but I don't understand script thing and I have tried to follow tutorial but that didn't work, so I hope somebody can Make Kinect Novel for me, which I explaine what Kinect Novel it's about and I can make the story plot and character which somebody can draw the character.
I have idea for good Kinect Novel so I want to make but I said, I don't understand much of Ren'py, so which somebody can make Kinect Novel for me in Ren'py I would be very happy and I wish I could pay for they so want to help me but I don't have any money but I want there to know at I would be most happy person for the help.

P.S. sorry for my bad English, I don't speak or write in English

Kato
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Memories of Summer Winds
Organization: Blue Sphere Group

Re: Make Kinect novel for me

#2 Post by Kato »

Apologies for micro-modding but, the post is missing most of the Requirements for Recruitment Threads. What is your story about? How long is it? What's been done already? Etc... If you're asking people to help out for free you gotta make it so they want to be apart of your proposal, get them hooked if you will. :)
Image Image
Kato, Producer & Programmer for Blue Sphere Group. Current Projects: Memories of Summer Winds

Moon20
Regular

#3 Post by Moon20 »

Nothing its done, i want somebody to make the game for me in Ren'py since i dont understand Ren'py at all and story i want to make are this one

Story
Gayle Hibiki are 16 years old High school student so is going to famous S.T. Rose Academy for boys a all boys school, altrough he is still new, he is enjoy his school life until one day a new student arrive at S.T. Rose Academy that new student name are Saki Yamada and Gayle feel he have meet the person before but cant really remember.
One day When Gayle was leaving school he meet Saki and Saki suddenly tell Gayle at he hate him and they are never going to be friends again, after that he leave and Gayle didnt understand what Saki meant with again, so from that towards one Gayle made choice to try remember about his forgott past and Why Saki hate him. So he can try to be friends with Saki again

So the kinect novel are mystery, drama and friendship where Gayle is trying to remember his past and Saki the new student he feel have meet before and want to be friends with him again and try to Get Saki to forgive him.

Gear
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Tempestus Sum
Organization: Xenokos Interactive
IRC Nick: Gear

#4 Post by Gear »

I'm going to recommend you write out all the dialogue and events like stage actions.

If you're looking for someone to code it for you, then you need to have as much done as possible, and make it as easy on the programmer as possible. My recommendation is you write your dialogue like this in Notepad or another text editor:

Code: Select all

gayle "Hi, my name is Gayle!  Nice to meet you!
(shakes your hand)
saki "Ew, don't touch my hand!  How do I know if you have Key Lyme Disease or something?!"
(jerks hand away)
The format for the dialogue above is the most basic coding possible. If you do this, you will have partially coded the game for the programmer, and your game will actually be written. It's kinda bad form to ask for a programmer's help if you don't have any of the work done already.
The best reason to get up in the morning is to outdo yourself: to do it better than you've ever done it before. But if you haven't done it better by nightfall... look at your globe and pick a spot: it's always morning somewhere.

Moon20
Regular

#5 Post by Moon20 »

Here have I note pad dokument about my game and I hope I did everything right, which not you can change it and make it better.
Attachments
Gayle and Saki story.txt
(5.54 KiB) Downloaded 107 times

Gear
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Tempestus Sum
Organization: Xenokos Interactive
IRC Nick: Gear

#6 Post by Gear »

Next step: find an editor to clean up your English. You'll also need to acquire visual art (bgs, cgs, sprites, etc.), music, and sound effects. Once all that's together, THEN go for a Programmer. Make sure everything's together before you get your Programmer so (s)he can build your game without having to wait on other assets. Especially since your game is so short, someone experienced enough can probably put it together rather quickly IF everything is all set up already.
The best reason to get up in the morning is to outdo yourself: to do it better than you've ever done it before. But if you haven't done it better by nightfall... look at your globe and pick a spot: it's always morning somewhere.

Moon20
Regular

#7 Post by Moon20 »

Where do i Get visual arts?

kisa
Veteran
Completed: Brother Rose, Dogs Alone
Projects: So many projects, I can't name them.
Deviantart: tsubasafan135
itch: kisa

#8 Post by kisa »

There's a bunch of free stuff floating around the internet (you'd have to credit the artists) or you can look for someone willing to draw free art for your game.
Usually there's at least one person willing to do something for free. But, depending on the quality you may want to just go with premade sprites.
I'm offering commissions!
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=41656

Moon20
Regular

#9 Post by Moon20 »

I have asked person to check my english so tomorrow, I'm going to find some visual arts

Lady-Cynic
Regular
Completed: Bobette: A KN that's horrible but at least complete
Projects: To Hell With Love: A G/G action game; Wendigo: A B/B horror game; Hannah's Humanity: A G/B KN about a girl making a choice; Counting Sheep: A mini RPG about a girl traveling with her sheep
Organization: Cynical Ghost Productions
IRC Nick: Lady-Cynic

#10 Post by Lady-Cynic »

If my computer wasn't dead I'd love to check over your stuff and code it for you. Maybe sometimes soon...
Architect in training!
Cynical Ghost Productions
My commission thread.
BB's commission thread
My art thread~!
BButt's art thread
Help me go to college!
I prefer the pronouns xe, xem, xirself, etc., but what ever you use is cool with me.

Moon20
Regular

#11 Post by Moon20 »

That was too bad at your computer is dead but thank you for want to help code my stuff