Coding for free [offer] [closed]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Yojin

Coding for free [offer] [closed]

#1 Post by Yojin »

Hello there !

I'm Yojin, 20 years old, from France. I'm studying computer science at an engineer school. I like a lot playing at visual novel games, and, well, finally, I decided to go to the other side. Instead of writing french VN that no one will read, or writing poorly in english, I prefer offer my skills and my enthousiasme to artists that are better equiped than me.

Thing that I can bring, maybe, is that I am competent in web technologies, including JS canvas. So I can make Visual Novel that can be played in a browser. I'm also rather familiar with photoshop, so I can optionally do some graphic works which doesen't require to draw (I do it a bit, but not at a level I consider good enought).

My flaws are : I've no specific experience in Visual Novel development (that's why I can't really show you something nice). And, eh, english isn't my native langage, so I'll have difficulties to communicate with you orally (except if you are also fluent in french !), and "sometime", my writing expression can be slow and/or weird. And, yeah, I'm free, so I'm not a pro, I don't have that rigor, I do it for fun, and I hope you are doing also.

I work for free and with joy for projects that are already a bit worked, but I will aslo be glad if you are coming to me with a brave new project. I don't have special preference about the kind of VN you write.

You can send me a private message in order to get my skype.

Forward to working with you !

Addendum : I don't make pluggin for Ren'Py, sorry !

Eddit : OK, I think I've found a bit of work for now ! Thank you all.
Last edited by Yojin on Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ilaine

Re: Coding for free [offer]

#2 Post by Ilaine »

Oh my... Can I ask you for help, we currently working on a otome game and we still need a scripter and componist. I would be very very very grateful if you could help >/////<