Outfit Sheet Art Needed (Paid)[CLOSED]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

Outfit Sheet Art Needed (Paid)[CLOSED]

#1 Post by Googaboga »

*Edit*
I've found someone. Thanks to everyone who applied C:

Hi!

I’m looking to commission someone to create three outfit sheets for school uniforms; winter/summer male uniforms, winter/summer female uniforms, and winter/summer unisex gym uniforms. I’ve got a document with a written description and picture examples already made. All I need is someone to draw them out.

I’d like the sheets to be digital sketches with flat colors on faceless mannequins. Full body, front view only.

This is paid but I’m not sure how much something like this would cost so feel free to give me an estimate if you apply C:. To apply just reply to this thread or PM me. Please be sure to include some samples of your work. I’ll be paying through PayPal and depending on the price I’ll pay the whole thing upfront or half at the start and half at the end.

As for the project; it doesn’t have a name yet and there is no progress. I’m just thinking about making a stat raiser set in a private school. If that’s not specific enough to make this thread okay by the rules you can lock the topic because I really don’t have any info beyond that that I can add right now :’D.

Thanks~
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices