The Way We All Go [BxG, Horror, Romance] [Commercial]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
ebi-hime
Veteran
Completed: Asphyxia, Blackberry Honey, The Language of Love, etc
Tumblr: ebi-hime
itch: ebihime

Re: The Way We All Go [BxG, Horror, Romance]

#16 Post by ebi-hime »

Wert568 wrote:I would love something more indepth! I got a few more endings since the last time I posted.
Blood Loss, Communication, Promise, Mushrooms, What if?, and Big Smile.
and these characters were built from regular cliches? I could almost write books about each one! I really dig your writing!

I almost wish
that the three days Atchan was there was a time loop of sorts. That way he'd remember some of the things the others said and call them out on their behavior. Especially (I hate liars) Noelle. She seems to know Atchan is a certifiable doof who has very low self worth/esteem issues, but is still willing to kill him simply because he avoided her out of sheer nervousness? She either doesn't seem to understand that she's proving his point or she's lying(irony?) to herself about how she feels about Atchan and simply wants to kill him out of spite. She also lied about her bunny habit and being angry in the first place! And while Atchan really is a doof, he's no Makoto. (He actually reminds me more of Shinji and the cowardly lion character archetype, with his fear and later acceptance of change.) He may have messed up, there is no way he is the only one who messed up bad and does not deserved to be judged by someone such as Noelle. Amu is partly to blame as well with her showing off his Atchan's letters knowing full well that Noelle liked him too. She could have encouraged her to write to him too and give her Atchan's address, buuuut I guess she was reading to much of her shojo manga and saw Noelle as a rival so she decided not to help her out of fear of losing Atchan.

and so far, I think Amu is
best girl, out of everybody's psychosis she seemed to be the most well adjusted.(yeah I know she stabbed Atchan with a fork but at least she saved his sorry behind from Noelle in one ending.) She was also crucial in convincing Noelle to not kill herself or anyone else. While I have been critical of Noelle, I don't hate her at all(she needs like at least a sea of friendly support and hugs.) , I just wished she tried to reach out to Amu, since Amu had a direct connection to Atchan. Maybe Noelle and Atchan could have learned their lessons earlier this way. Eri is meh honestly. She should learn sisters before misters
:lol:

by the way, I couldn't help but notice that
all three leads had some sort of contact with Amu's Shojo manga.(manga is evil?) They all should have been reading Higurashi instead. Maybe then they'd trust their Nakama.
I kid I kid. :lol: :lol:

a guide would be awesome as I'm kinda stuck at 5 endings left.

Thanks again for the good read!
Ehehe, thank you u_u;; You are too kind!

When I write stories, I usually build most of the characters from anime cliches, ahaha XD Like, for this story I wanted a cheerful and tomboy-ish girl and a more quiet, mysterious one to counterbalance her. Eriri was a later edition, who was added mostly because I really, really like himederes xD Her route does not add so much to the story overall, and it's more light-hearted than the other two routes, so I consider it more like a bonus route, or a joke route XD

After I work out which 'cliche' I'm going to base a character on, I start devloping and writing the story, and see how they evolve. I can try to explain how I developed everybody's personality in a bit more depth... though this might get a little rambly. I apologise in advance!

I shape a lot of my stories around conversation. I really like writing dialogue, and I try to use dialogue to get my character's personalities across. Sometimes, I work whole scenes around very certain, specific exchanges of dialogue I like, or think would be funny. So, a lot of the time, I have a clear idea of how I want my characters to 'sound' like, and I try to give them all distinctive speaking patterns/verbal quirks to make them easily identifiable (Amu is kind of casual and chatty, Eri is overly formal but lapses into more casual speech when she gets worked up, and Noelle often doesn't talk very much. I also, initially, wrote her as repeating certain words, like Rena does in Higurashi - 'I wonder, I wonder' - but I tried to curb it, because it felt too much like a rip-off XD)

And I like doing two-character conversations with one character acting as the funny man and the other the straight man. As Atcchan is the narrator and the most 'normal' (or 'bland', I guess XD) of the characters, he often ended up as the 'straight man' (sometimes his retorts and comebacks were a bit too cutting considering he is supposed to be shy and fairly well-mannered, though, so I tried hard to make him a little softer with his comebacks. I scrapped a lot of scenes from Eriri's route because he was too mean to her, and it felt out-of-character).
And this leaves the three main girls as the 'funny men', meaning they all had to have distinct personalities (since they all occupy the same role, pretty much), and they also all had to say fairly weird stuff on a regular basis. That's the main reason I made Noelle act kind of airheaded sometimes - because it made conversations with her easier to write, as without a certain amount of 'odd'ness Atcchan could comment on, writing conversations between her and Atcchan was too hard; especially when she doesn't talk very much.

I am also bad at writing conversations with more than two people, because it makes the funny man/straight man dynamic a lot harder to pull off since more is going on (and I have a habit of forgetting characters in large scenes and not giving them enough lines, oops), so I tried hard to avoid this. And during scenes where I did have a few characters together, I usually stopped Atcchan from talking too much and gave somebody else his role as 'straight man' role for a while (with Eri and Tsuzumi, Eri ends up becoming the straight man).

So, yes. A large part of my characters' personalities come down to how I want to structure my dialogue. And a lot of characteristics they have were deliberately chosen to make conversations easier for me to write XD

I'm sorry if that got too long, ahahaha n_n;;;

Anyway...
Yes, Noelle is a massive liar, and a hypocrite. But she does acknowledge this at several points and feels kind of guilty about it.

And I thought, as I wrote this, people would compare Atcchan to Shinji. Since they are both kind of wimpy, but never really do anything massively wrong (I don't think? I haven't watched Evangelion, but I know people hate Shinji because he's kind of quiet and meek). I think Atcchan is working on a very similar character archetype XD

And I am glad you like Amu n_n; I like her a lot, too. I let a few of my friends play through the VN to help me proof-read and they all hated her XD She is one of the most well-adjusted characters in the story, though, and is far, far less quick to get angry with you. Most people seem to like Noelle more, since the VN does kind of focus on her more, and she has the tragic past XD

And I didn't notice that thing about the shoujo manga XD Of course, if they had read Higurashi, I'm sure they'd be able to get together in a big friendship blob and learn to accept one another, and everything would work out fine! Then they could break fate and play cute club games forever!!!! XDDD
I think I will work on a guide and post it... tomorrow, maybe. I think a handful of the endings are pretty hard to get, and I wouldn't want people to get too frustrated over it XD
Thank you for your feedback n_n; I hope you don't mind my massive, massive reply, ahahaha n_n;;
I have a lot of free & commercial VNs available on Steam and itchio.io if you want to check them out! ☆

Gotas

Another new member's thoughts

#17 Post by Gotas »

I second a lot of what Wert said. This was lots of fun and I have been trying for a while to pick up all the endings. Like him, I have fifteen endings so far, and between us we are only missing two. I have #4-16, 18 and 19. Meaning the ones I have that Wert does not are
Severed ties, Tomorrow and Silence
and the ones that you have that I do not are
Liar, Proof and Futile.
I suspect that I must be missing something obvious to be lacking the first three endings, but I am not really sure what direction to experiment in. If anyone wants help finding the endings I have, I can try to remember how I got them. I know that
Silence
is
almost the same as Mushrooms, except you are not as nice to/interested in Eri.
. I believe that
Tomorrow
is
the good Amu end that you get if you are as nice as possible to both Noelle and Amu, but go see Amu instead of Noelle on day 2.
If anyone wants hints on other endings, I can try to figure them out.
I don't remember how I got Severed Ties. I am thinking it involved being just nice enough to both girls to keep them from killing me, without making either of them like me, but I doubt I could reproduce it on my first try.
Conversely, if anyone has hints on how to get the five endings I am missing, I would appreciate it. I am not really sure what kind of endings I should be looking for
still more ways Noelle kills me? An Eri kill? More Amu deaths? More ways to mess up without dying? More happy endings? More lukewarm or bittersweet endings? It seems like I have some version of almost all the endings I can think of.
My favorite ending overall, of the ones I have found was probably
Big Smile.
It may have been intended to be a joke route, but I think that Eri's did the best job of leaving everybody happy. Noelle's good ending (Something New) was the second ending I got, after her Best Friends ending, and initially I rather liked that one, but after I saw the good endings for Amu and Eri I realized that it is dissatisfying not only because Amu is left so miserable which Atcchan is oblivious, but also because in the end, Noelle is still way too dependent on him, and not well situated to make new friends. She can try, but I worry she will not handle the move well. In both Amu and Eri's endings, Noelle actually starts to build friendships with the other girls, showing she is really beginning to come out of her shell, and she will have people to talk to when Atcchan goes back home, and she will probably feel more confident making friends in England. I liked Eri's ending better than Amu's because I felt that Amu could really use another friend as well, someone she could treat more as an equal, as opposed to Atcchan and Noelle whom she will always be leading around and taking care of. So I appreciated the reconciliation between Amu and Eri. Plus I liked the fact that I actually got to see all the girls together in one scene.
One thing that sort of confused me in the story was
why Amu kills Atcchan in her bad endings.

I get that she is harder to snap than Noelle. But it seems like she should be on a completely different level. Noelle has a reasonable reason for going into crazy killer mode. First off, she was bullied in years for school, and had a lot of time to build up violent unstable emotions, and skill at concealing them. Secondly, she has outburst before, and killed, which demonstrates that she was pushed way to far in school, but also suggests that it would be easier for her to snap a second time. Thirdly, she has had two years to build up resentment, and Atcchan has given her a pretty good reason to be angry. Due to her quiet nature, and her past habits, she could easily build up emnity towards him over two years without anyone noticing, and Atcchan seeing her and running away would simply be the last straw.

Amu, on the other hand, does not have a horrible violent backstory to drive her crazy (her story about being scared of her dad really does not compare), and she does not have the same motivation for being angry at Atcchan. Atcchan betrayed Noelle, but he regularly wrote letters to Amu over the two years, maintaining a friendship and not really doing anything to cause Amu to build up resentment, as far as we know. Also, while Atcchan called himself Noelle's friend, and then acted nothing like a friend, he never claimed to be anything more than a friend to Amu, and at worst on his vacation he is a poor friend. He does at least go and see Amu on the first day. It seems like she should have no reason for being upset with him before he came back for three days, and three days is way to short a time to go from being friends to having an irrepressible urge to kill him.

If Amu's frustration is more at her family, her circumstances/work in the cafe, or the fact that Atcchan likes Noelle better, it seems odd that she would take this frustration out violently on Atcchan, especially since it is sort of impossible to play him as a complete jerk. If anything, I would have expected crazy Amu to kill Noelle, the thing that is keeping Atcchan from her. On the other hand, if her control on her emotions is really so week that she just builds up anger that causes her to lash out indiscriminately, it seems like this tendency should have manifested itself before in another outburst, like Noelle killing the rabbits.
Sorry if that was excessively long and criticizing. I really did like the game (otherwise I would not have bothered to get 15 endings, create an account, and write a long analysis of it). Part of the reason that I was particularly unhappy with the Amu bad endings was that the Noelle bad endings were very well-crafted and fitting (and Amu's best end was probably my second favorite ending), and it was a shame that I was not able to understand the Amu bad ends as thoroughly.

Overall, this was a very enjoyable play for me. Thank you very much for making the game.

One other random thing... I am not sure if it is mentioned somewhere and I missed it, but do we ever find out Atcchan's real name? He kept inciting my curiosity when he mentioned several times how no one ever calls him by his real name.

philip
Miko-Class Veteran

#18 Post by philip »

Downloaded this a little earlier this evening, intending to just take a quick look at it. But here I am, a little over three hours later, having gotten hooked and gone completely through the story, getting the Best Friend ending. From the total number of endings available, I can see that I have got my work cut out for me if I am to discover all (or most) of them!

The story is very captivating, well told and emotionally powerful - for me, anyway. A really excellent job, and I look forward to getting back to it.

philip
"One who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything!"
-
and
-
"Finish what you start"

Wert568

#19 Post by Wert568 »

Hey, Gotas I got
Liar and Proof
by
being nice to Amu and then visiting Noelle on the 2nd day. when she brings up Amu with dull eyes a choice branch should pop up. one leading to Liar and the other leading to Proof. I cant remember how to get Futile right now though .
:(
I liked Amu's Good ending simply because Amu's positive influence on Noelle actually saved her from further despair. I feel like she was able to make peace with all of her feelings of hate for both Atchan and Amu and finally move on with her life(I even think she gained a friend in Amu too!). Those two doofs getting together is just a plus in my book!
:lol:
ah... but Eri's never implied to have ever gotten over losing Atchan via destroyed letter. In fact I'd think she'd be livid if she found out Amu and Atchan started dating!
oh well, all's well that ends well! :lol:

Gotas

I am becoming tempted to peek at the source code

#20 Post by Gotas »

Thanks for the help with the two endings, Wert.
I kept missing them because in my "make Noelle mad" plays I would ignore her on the swings, and if you do that there is no option to visit her on the second day.
I also managed to get
Futile on my own. It is what happens when you make Eri, and by extension Tsuzumi, mad (which really comes as a result of not making Noelle happy, I believe).

Also, during my numerous extra playthroughs looking for new endings, I realized that Severed Ties must be the ending where Amu kills you in the school, and you get it by not expressing interest in any of the girls, but visiting Noelle on both days. Interestingly, this leads you to getting invited to the woods with Amu, even if you apparently made all the wrong choices for her. But if you bring Noelle along she snaps.
I am now at 18/20 endings, missing only the elusive, but probably not as hard as it seems #3, and the very difficult to obtain (as stated by the game's creator) #20. I do not even want to try to count how many times I have died to get to this point.

ebi-hime
Veteran

#21 Post by ebi-hime »

Okay, I will help you out on how to get endings 3 and 20 n_n; I'll put it under a spoiler cut:

For ending 3,
you need to visit Noelle's home, buy an Amu ice-cream, ask her about Noelle, then say 'I can't help but worry'. Then, go home with Amu. When you see Noelle in the park, you approach her, say 'thank you for being so kind', ask 'do you want to move?' and tell her. Then, you need to choose to visit Noelle's home. After this, I'm not sure if the choices you make matter that much, but I'd pick 'why are you moving?' and 'tell her you're here' just to be on the safe side. Then you need to pick 'I like you more than Amu'!
And for ending 20,
you need to play through Eri's route twice. During one playthrough, you need to choose to stay with Eri and Tsuzumi in the antiques store, then choose go with Tsuzumi, then choose 'how is she trusting?' In the second playthrough, you need to stay with Eri and Tsuzumi, then choose to stay with Eri, then say 'I think your big sister is special.' Then you play through Eri's route to her good end, and you should get a choice at the very end of her route saying 'I wish they could always be this happy' or 'I wish they could always be friends.' If you choose 'always be friends', you get Eri's good end, if you choose 'always be this happy' you'll get the last ending, which is pretty silly and probably not worth the effort XD
I had to replay my own VN to double-check all of these, because I forgot XD I died so many times whilst I was proof-reading this on my attempts to get onto certain endings, since I often forgot what choices led to what paths, ehehehe.....

Anyway, to reply to some comments...

@Gotas
Even though Eri's route was kind of an afterthought, I think Big Smile might be one of the 'best' endings you can achieve in the game, since it winds up as everybody being relatively happy and nobody dying. Whereas, in the other good routes, at least one girl will end up being neglected, but attempt to hide it. Even though it has no romantic outcome... but the other romances would end up as long distance, so maybe that would be difficult, too XD
And, about Amu,
you are absolutely right that her 'yandere' endings kind of come out of nowhere. The reason for this is, those endings were pretty late editions to the story. When I started writing it, I intended to have two super-yandere main heroines with opposing personalities, but the more I wrote the story, the more I realised 'Amu is actually too well-balanced to believably snap and do something like this.' So even though I did have plans to have yandere ends for her, I cut them later on. But when the game was being beta tested, some of the testers said they wanted a few violent ends for Amu, and they didn't like that she couldn't kill you. So these endings were kind of 'tacked on', I guess, and don't gel so much with the rest of her route as a result?
I kind of like one of her bad ends, because I think it gives some depth to her character and why she doesn't like Noelle/why she has this 'must always do my best' attitude, but the murder at the end was something I debated on for a while, and I kept cutting out and then putting back in the scenes where she murders you. In the end, I left them in, but I made them pretty short and not very graphic because I was still kind of undecided on them, ahahaha...
& no, you never do find out Atcchan's name! It is a real name that begins with 'At' thogh XD
The main reason is because, originally, I wanted to make him a nameless protagonist, but then I figured that would be too much of a pain to actually incorporate. But I still liked the idea of his name not being known, so I gave him a nickname instead XD

Thank you for your comments everyone n_n;;
I have a lot of free & commercial VNs available on Steam and itchio.io if you want to check them out! ☆

heartdivine

#22 Post by heartdivine »

It has been awhile since I played - will try this out!

The Chaos Entity

#23 Post by The Chaos Entity »

Just played through it and got Ending 11, which I assume is Noelle's romantic ending :3?
I thought it was really good! All the chatacters, despite their cliche's were very well developed ^^

ebi-hime
Veteran

#24 Post by ebi-hime »

Yes, that end is her romantic ending.
Thank you, I am glad you liked it, cliches notwithstanding n_n;

The Chaos Entity

#25 Post by The Chaos Entity »

Yay! I managed to get the ending I was aiming for first try!
And the cliches aren't bad at all! Not to me anyway XP Noelle actually REALLY reminded me of my own closest friend, so it's not as if it's unrealistic ^^

kitsalai
Regular
Projects: Imaginatum

#26 Post by kitsalai »

Hi there. I finished going through 16 endings and got 8 CGs! Unfortunately, I'm one of those lazy people who fly through visual novels using walkthroughs so I will be looking forward to your guide to finish the last ones. Nonetheless, I feel as though I've seen the depths of most of your characters. I'll put my comments in spoilers just in case.
First off I want to say I've never been a fan of games with so many diverging endings. That being said, I was interested in your game since I enjoy long games, the quality looked really good, and (believe it or not) your avatar made me super happy. As ryukishi07 is my favorite author of all time, it's hard to pass off reading a follow brother's work, lol.

Back to the matter at hand. The first few times I went through the game, I got the bad endings with Amu killing Atcchan and Noelle killing Atcchan. I really suck at picking choices, I know. Strangely enough, it really reminded me of School Days cause of the whole murderous jealousy theme. That train of thought completely vanished after getting the good endings though. It was interesting how different pieces of information were revealed as you continue exploring different endings. I feel as though the "best" endings such as where Atcchan and Amu start dating end a bit aruptly. Maybe I'm a sap for romance, but I wish there would be more after Atcchan goes back home (I'm pretty sure you intended it to be like that though). Of course you can't cater to everybody's needs so do whatever you feel is better. Also since it took me so long to get to Eri's path (along with Tsuzumi), it really was a delightful surprise to see brand new characters. I definitely feel the hard work put into this game.

One more comment I want to say is that the Japanese characterizations was a little weird for me at first. Don't get me wrong, I have enjoyed enough manga/anime/VN to understand it, but sometimes I feel as though it is a bit forced. Your characters feel so real and then it turns into a typical love/comedy. Well, that's all my opinion, not criticizing the enjoyment of the game or anything. Still, I must say that the way you portrayed Noelle was done well. As a generic loner myself, I can definitely relate to the fixation on feeling betrayed and having fluctuating feelings about the people I know.

I apologize beforehand if I repeated something other commentors have said. As I mentioned before, I'm a bit lazy so I didn't read all of them =/

ebi-hime
Veteran

#27 Post by ebi-hime »

@ kitsalai

Thank you for your comments!
I think 20 endings might be quite a lot myself. To be honest, I was planning on having only about 17 endings, but then I really wanted it to be a number in the tens because they look neater, so some of the endings were added just so I could round up to 20... Which is probably not the best reason for adding in more content, but there you go xD
And yes, I am a big fan of Ryukishi. Umineko is my favourite VN ever, it is very dear to my heart n_n;;

I haven't actually read or watched School Days, but I can understand if this VN is similar to it because they are both yandere-themed works, so they are inevitably going to be playing around with the same character archetypes.
I think some of the best endings are too abrupt, too. I wanted to develop the scene you get after getting's Amu romantic good end, where you spend more time on your date together. I like scenes in VNs where couples are together in Ferris wheels, it's cute and romantic, so I wanted to put something like that in. But then I felt the scene at the end was fine as it was and I was worried I could drag it on too long with too much fluff, so I didn't do it in the end.
The good end epilogues were actually pretty different to begin with. They skipped much further forwards in time, and showed the characters like... 4 or 5 years after. But I didn't like that either, it felt like it didn't fit enough with the bulk of the story, so I cut all that, and tried to leave everything more vague to give the readers more room for speculation.

I'm glad you liked Eri's unlockable route. She was a lot of fun to write, since her route is more distinct from Amu/Noelle's (which kind of end up merging together), and her route is a lot sillier and more light-hearted XD

I like the cliche romantic things from anime, like feeding lunches and shoujo manga, so I put some of that stuff in, but maybe it is too much. Especially too many shoujo manga jokes xD I think sometimes, the light comedy and then the more serious aspects don't blend in together so well - there are some points when the story jumps quite quickly between the two.
Thank you very much for your comments! I like reading them, feedback is good n_n;;
I really need to do a walkthrough at some point... I am impressed a few people bothered to play through and get so many ends on their own - I found getting all the ends by myself so I could proof-read them a pain XDD

meiri
Regular
Projects: Tutor Tabitha, Movement
Organization: Blue Bottlecap Games

#28 Post by meiri »

Well, Ive been playing this for about a month I'd say (not everyday, like maybe 2-4 days a week) and Im extremely impressed as well as in love with it! I hope to soon go back and give some money to this (if it's possible to go back, lol...)
So far, Ive gotten the following endings:
Liar, Proof, Blood Loss, Severed Ties, Goodbye Kiss, Something new, Apology, Communication, Promise, Silence, What if..?, and Big Smile.
The very first one I got was
Severed Ties. It made me very sad because I tried quite hard to please both Amu and Noelle. ;-; So getting her letter was quite upsetting. I sincerely wanted to slap Atcchan for crumpling up the letter, though!
My favorite so far is probably
Big Smile because it was nice to see that everyone ended up pretty happy. Also, Eri's route is super adorable, she is probably one of my favorite characters. I was so shocked though, when Tsuzumi became extra protective of her sister. I suppose it shocked me because the only time I had seen Tsuzumi before then was at the shop with Noelle o_o
The writing is superb and you did an excellent job
with POV switches during flashbacks or yandere/murder scenes. It was very easy for me to catch on that the POV switched, which is really great.
The character development is really deep, even right down to the minor characters.
Like Atcchan's crush on M(r)s.Tachibana, the excess feeding as his mother's revenge, Amu's dad's personality, etc... I really admired how everything was so well thought out and connected, especially Noelle's past, although it was very very sad and difficult to read.
The art is ultra ultra cute and very well done, so much to the fact that I was really thrown off when I got one of Noelle's bad ends (it was the first murder end I got). So I feel like that aspect was very well done, especially with the "dead eyes."
I really like the soundtrack, the music is very fitting.

Also,
Noelle's bunny fetish fixation was a really good expansion on the story. When I unveiled the truth on her past a loooot of stuff that happened started making sense, ie. the bunny drawings. But I was so sad when I found out she killed Eri's bunny :( -- although that may not have been the case, but I assume so because something was said about white rabbits not being common in the area...
My fave scene is probably the
dummy falling on Atcchan in the girl's bathroom. :D
Only thing I am confused on is why
Tsuzumi is so protective of Eri, aside from the whole Amu-tore-my-love-letter-although-it-was-actually-Noelle thing. But perhaps I'll find out more on that once I get the chance to explore her route.
Overall, the VN is amazing from start to finish!
Sorry for the long post ;-; Ive just been dying to give feedback, heheh.
What's in a loop? A loop iterated in any other way would output as sweet.
--
Have a look at my GxG kinetic novel, Movement, if you have the chance?

silverpikachu99
Veteran
Completed: #Yolo v.s #Swerve (part of worst vn ever)
IRC Nick: silverpikachu99
Tumblr: angelgod2.tumblr.com

#29 Post by silverpikachu99 »

Congratulations on completing your game! If I wasn't such a scardy cat, I would surely play it!
i'll cry if you yell at me

ebi-hime
Veteran

#30 Post by ebi-hime »

@ meiri

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad you've been enjoying it! n_n;;
I liked writing Eri a lot. I really like extreme tsundere/himdere characters, I think it's a very cute character archtype... which is not very popular XD
And desgining her was a lot of fun. I think her sprite is one of my favourites, since she looks so grumpy almost all the time, ahaha XD
And to think... her route was a pretty late edition to the VN. I almost didn't add her in at all. I spent a very long time pondering whether I should or not.

I'm glad you were able to catch when the POV shifted. I tried to make the styles of narration different enough so it was easy to notice without me needing to outright state it.
I liked writing the minor characters a lot too! Especially Amu's dad and Atcchan's grandparents. They were a lot of fun XD
And, I am glad you caught it n_n; The rabbit Noelle kills in one ending is indeed Shiro. Which isn't particularly important, but it helps link Eri's route up with the rest of the story more.
I tried hard to distribute a lot of information about the characters throughout the different endings, and then have everything make more sense the more endings you get, so I'm glad this seems to have worked n_n;

The thing about Tsuzumi being so uber-protective is very vaguely explained in a scene you can get with Tsuzumi (she doesn't have her own route). But she is mostly used for silly jokes. A lot of her death threats and very rude behaviour is pretty over the top, though - she often doesn't fully mean what she says, and gets a kick from making the MC uncomfortable XD
And, you don't need to apologise for the long post. I like reading it n_n;

@ silverpikachu99

Thank you n_n;
I don't know if the story is too scary. There's no extreme gore or violence. I'd say it's about 80% slice of life fluff and 20% horror XD
But if you don't like such things that is fine n_n;