PS3 Games disscusion thread

For the rest of your otaku life.
Moon20
Regular

PS3 Games disscusion thread

#1 Post by Moon20 »

I have played many PS3 Games after I buy PS3 like Tales Of Symphonia, Tales Of Xillia and other Tales serie exit to PS3 and I really love Tales serie very much, Its my favorite RPG game Ever and Of course I played other RPG Games for PS3 like Argrest Genration Of war 2 and Atelier Rorona Plus The Alchemist Of Arland self at I have not play that game yet.
It exit many other good RPG titles for PS3 and I want to talk about RPG Games for PS3.
I want hear everyone option RPG titles for PS3 and Which RPG Games for PS3 are everyone favorite.
Of course critic are welcome so free to Share your option about PS3 and their Games beside RPG.

I hope somebody Join this disscusion thread about PS3 Games

Best regards
Moon20

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: PS3 Games disscusion thread

#2 Post by Taleweaver »

For a really great PS3 RPG, I recommend Ni no Kuni. It's pretty much a Ghibli movie, just with you playing the lead characters.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

Moon20
Regular

#3 Post by Moon20 »

I have heard about it and I have plans to buy it When I Get more money,

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#4 Post by LVUER »

PSN is currently on Summer Sale mode. Don't forget to take a look ;)
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

SundownKid
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: Icebound, Selenon Rising Ep. 1-2
Projects: Selenon Rising Ep. 3-4
Organization: Fastermind Games
Deviantart: sundownkid

#5 Post by SundownKid »

One of my favorite PS3 games is NieR, it has a very effecting and unusual story and setting. It's a vastly underrated game with great art design and some of the best music in a video game to date. It's also unique in that the true story is revealed in NG+ and you can unlock more endings until NG+4.

Valkyria Chronicles is also a fantastic game. The sequels Valkyria Chronicles 2 and 3 came out on PSP. 3 was never released in the West due to falling PSP sales but it recently got a fan translation patch.

If you have not yet played Demon's Souls you should check out that and the rest of the series (Dark Souls, Dark Souls II).

Moon20
Regular

#6 Post by Moon20 »

I dont think NieR are something for me but I"m going to cheek on Valkyria Chronicles later, since I have one Of Valkyria Chronicles serie on my PSP and like the game very much

I have download Music Unlimted on my PS3 and do I need internet conecction for to use Music Unlimted?

qirien
Miko-Class Veteran
Organization: Metasepia Games
Deviantart: qirien
Github: qirien
itch: qirien
Discord: qirien

#7 Post by qirien »

I love anything with a good story - Mass Effect, Dragon Age (both RPGs with some love sim and other decision-making elements), and Assassin's Creed (not really an RPG, I guess). I'll second the recommendation for Valkyria Chronicles - beautiful art and story and characters!

Journey is the most spiritual game I've ever played; it's simple, but rich in symbolism and emotion. Not an RPG, but definitely in my top 20 PS3 games.

I love Demon's/Dark Souls, also, though you have to be the kind of person that enjoys a challenge.

NieR was pretty cool, too, and I'd like to play more with its idea of:
modifying people's saved games based on what happens in the game... there's a whole game mechanic somewhere in there just dying to be made into a mind-bending game.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution is a great cyberpunk action/RPG (though without as many RPG elements as the original Deus Ex).

And of course there's always Final Fantasy, which is still fun, but somehow not as enjoyable to me as the VII-X Final Fantasies. :-)
Finished games: