Artist for Hire! :) [Sketches only!]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
akemicchi
Veteran
Projects: Magicians of Delphine, Panaderia: Ensaimada, SweetTooth!, XOXO Droplets
Deviantart: littlebabyshoes

Artist for Hire! :) [Sketches only!]

#1 Post by akemicchi »

Hi, everyone! I'm akemicchi. I draw. _(:3/L)_

I need a distraction from writing and programming. My own project is going to take me a million years a good while to finish, but I've been wanting to work on other projects for the longest time. So let me help out! I'd love to be help make your VN a reality! :D

I am offering
► Character Sketches
Sprites
CGs

I can and am willing to draw:
► Male and female characters (all ages: young, old, middle-aged, etc) (Dudes are my specialty, though)
► Muscles
► Shounen-ai (BxB) / Shoujo-ai (GxG)
► Detailed Backgrounds
► Kemonomimi / Humanoids
► Blood and gore
-- I'm also totally okay with mimicking coloring styles that you like. Just give me a reference and I'll try my hand at it, no problem!

I will NOT draw:
► Ecchi
► Hentai / Sexually explicit material
► Mechas (you don't want to see my mechas)
► Vehicles (you don't want to see my vehicles, either)

SAMPLES
ImageImage
ImageImage

More Samples:

http://sta.sh/21u9m4go4lvl
My DeviantArt: http://littlebabyshoes.deviantart.com
TegakiE RP Account: http://tewi.us/tegaki/uentries.php?u=61230
TegakiE Sketch Account: http://tewi.us/tegaki/uentries.php?u=87217

Prices
The costs below are reserved for free projects. Art for commercial purposes have separate fees. PM me if you are interested in purchasing artwork for commercial use.
Prices are subject to change without notice.

SKETCHES
► $8 Fullbody / Waist/Thigh-up
-- Rough color is free of charge, if you'd like... but it's really messy. (see above image)

SPRITES
Currently not Available
► $10 Chibi (fullbody)
► $20 Bust
► $25 Waist/Thigh-Up
► $30 Fullbody
-- Includes 5 expressions of your choice and 1 outfit; Note: sprites will be colored
EXTRAS
► +$2 for additional expressions
► +$8 for minor pose change (arm movement, for example)
► +$10 for new outfits
-- Entirely new poses costs a new sprite

CGs
Currently not Available
► $35-$50
-- Depends on complexity of the backgrounds, number of characters, amount of details, etc

There's a 20% discount for bulk orders of more than 5 pieces! \^q^/ Whoo!

Timeframe
Turnaround time for one piece (particularly CGs) is 1 week. Expect artwork sooner for things like sketches. If I will take longer than a week, I'll do my best to contact you on the progress of your order.

On Commissioning Me
  • Send me a PM with a short summary of your game's plot and what you'd like to order.
  • Have references or descriptions ready so I can start on your order ASAP. I'll ask for these when I'm ready to start drawing.
  • When I am ready to start on your commission, 1/2 of the payment must be sent before I start.
  • I will draw the sketch(es), lay down rough colors (if it's a sprite or CG), and send it to you to review.
  • Once I get the go-ahead, I will complete the image.
  • NOTE: If commissioner wants WIPs or updates past the sketch stage, let me know. I will continue to send updates at major points of the image, such like lineart and base colors unless otherwise stated.
  • Once the piece is completed, a watermarked image will be sent as proof of completion.
  • Remaining 1/2 of payment is sent.
  • I send the high-res image (original sized .PNG). Let me know if you want the .PSD file.
Payment and Refunds
All costs are in USD ($). Paypal is the only method of payment at this time. All work is digital.
Half the payment is expected before I start.

If-- at any point in time-- I am unable to finish the commission, I will send immediate notice and refund the money. If the commissioner retracts their order, partial refunds will be considered depending on how far along I am with the image.
PM me if you're interested and we can talk about the details further! :D I tend to check Lemmasoft about twice a day, so I may be a little late in replying. I'm also only going to take two projects at most. I don't think I can handle any more than that, ahaha... ;;;

In any case, thank you very much for your time and consideration! I hope we'll have a chance to work together! :D
Last edited by akemicchi on Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:23 am, edited 3 times in total.

Snowflower
Bishie Fangirl
Completed: Idol Crush
Projects: Shugojin!, RockRobin (openmodewriter), your highness
Soundcloud: jenna-yeon

Re: Artist for Hire! :) [CGs/Sprites/Sketches]

#2 Post by Snowflower »

so prettyyyyy *^*
Completed: Idol Crush | WIP: your highness | Hiatus: Shugojin!| Follow Me on Twitter | Subscribe to YouTube
your highness @ 102k as of 2/13

cosmic latte
Projects: Notturno, Project Lovingly
Organization: Iridescence VNs

#3 Post by cosmic latte »

/ throws all my money at the screen /
Your art is amazing, oh my gosh. ;___;

Rinima
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: WtRF
Organization: Harmonic Dreams
IRC Nick: Rinima or Charlie
Deviantart: Emlindes

#4 Post by Rinima »

Ahh, I think people have been waiting a long time for you to open up a 'shop' on here XD
You'll get hired in no time :)
(I would hire you myself if I could afford it and I needed a artist XD)
Pronouns: They/them or He/him

Chibi Subaru
Regular
Projects: A Very Important Date
Organization: Naïve Sprites
Tumblr: naivesprites
Deviantart: naivesprites
itch: naivesprites

#5 Post by Chibi Subaru »

I agree with cosmic latte, I just want to throw my money at the screen, lol.

I would so hire you in a heartbeat if I didn't already have a CG and Sprite artist.... Sadly, what I need is a background artist.

Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Projects: Thrall: A Dark Otome Visual Novel
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
Tumblr: authorzknight
itch: authorzknight

#6 Post by Hazel-Bun »

Are you open to fan-art? Charged at the rate you do CGs?
Black bookstore owner. Diverse fiction reviewer. Bestselling romance author. Award-winning fiction editor. Quite possibly a werewolf, ask me during the next full moon.

akemicchi
Veteran
Projects: Magicians of Delphine, Panaderia: Ensaimada, SweetTooth!, XOXO Droplets

#7 Post by akemicchi »

Snowflower wrote:so prettyyyyy *^*
Thank you, ahaha. ////
cosmic latte wrote:/ throws all my money at the screen /
Your art is amazing, oh my gosh. ;___;
slkjfdsf thank you very much! I'm super, super flattered to hear that, especially from such a great artist like you. *v*///
Rinima wrote:Ahh, I think people have been waiting a long time for you to open up a 'shop' on here XD
You'll get hired in no time :)
(I would hire you myself if I could afford it and I needed a artist XD)
LOL
Thank you, Rinima! I really appreciate it, eheh. >v< Good luck on your project! I've been lurking around in WtRF and quietly watching development. <o>w<o>
Chibi Subaru wrote:I agree with cosmic latte, I just want to throw my money at the screen, lol.

I would so hire you in a heartbeat if I didn't already have a CG and Sprite artist.... Sadly, what I need is a background artist.
Ahaha, thank you very much! I'm dabbling a bit in backgrounds actually, but I'm not confident enough to sell my skills just yet. Anyway, good luck with your game! :D I hope you find a background artist! Welcome to the forums, by the way!
Hazel-Bun wrote:Are you open to fan-art? Charged at the rate you do CGs?
Yes, I'm open for fanart! :) If it's not for a game, it'll be at the cost of a CG, yes.

LadyOfGatsby
Veteran
Projects: Ethereal Creatures

#8 Post by LadyOfGatsby »

Wow these are simply too beautiful for words, I can't find the right ones to describe them *_* If only I had a credit card by now, I'd definitely commission you for a whole bunch haha. Anyways, good luck on getting hired and I'm sure you will because these are just lJcnkldjvn;ofjb.
ImageImage

akemicchi
Veteran

#9 Post by akemicchi »

@ LadyofGatsby
Aaah, thank you so much! I'm super flattered, you don't even know. _(:3/L)_

Thank you very much, everyone!
I'm no longer available for Sprites or CGs until I finish the projects I'm on, but Sketches are still open! Feel free to PM me if you'd like any, or if you have any questions! Thank you again! :D

Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Projects: Thrall: A Dark Otome Visual Novel
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
Tumblr: authorzknight
itch: authorzknight

Re: Artist for Hire! :) [Sketches only!]

#10 Post by Hazel-Bun »

I was too late D: I'm glad you found a lot of work <3 Can't wait to see the projects that come of them!
Black bookstore owner. Diverse fiction reviewer. Bestselling romance author. Award-winning fiction editor. Quite possibly a werewolf, ask me during the next full moon.