Artist for hire (sprites and backgrounds)

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
tallyb
Projects: Bajo-Mano, I Work With Cats

Artist for hire (sprites and backgrounds)

#1 Post by tallyb »

Hey guys, I'm opening up for commission work and I'd really love to be involved in the creation of a visual novel game!

I draw in a semi-realism style which I like to think of as a fusion of anime and western styles. I also love drawing backgrounds (though the only examples I have are backgrounds I've used for my comics, but you'll get the jist of what I can do i hope!)

I am keen to draw men, women, different races, different body types, yaoi, yuri and hetero. (but drawing men is my favourite thing)
I'm a little on the fence about drawing furries though.. depends on what sort of look you're going for.
If you want 18+ content we can discuss this through PM cuz I do have limitations on what I'll actually draw.

Sprites

The base price will be £15 which would give you 1 single pose, 1 outfit, and any amount of expressions you want the face to have
Small changes to the pose like an arm movement or change of hairstyle is an additional £5 per change
A different outfit will be an additional £10
Small face sprites are £10, different hair or clothing is an additional £2

I can also animate a few bits:

simple animations like mouth movements, blinking, or expression changes will be an extra cost of £10
More tricky animations like arm movements, or full body movements will be £20+ depending on the nature of the thing you want animated

I'm happy to work in whatever format works best for you, primarily I work in PNG files, but will be fine with sending over PSDs or JPEGS or GIFS etc

Background art

Simple/cartoony backgrounds will be £20
More detailed backgrounds with shading, colour, textures etc will be £35, more intense detail (eg town scene with loads of people and buildings etc) will be an additional £10
Detailed background with a crazy perspective will be £50 depending on how much stuff is going on in the picture

Edits like day/night, or additional items or things being moved will be an extra £5 depending on the nature of what needs changing

http://tallyb-art.tumblr.com

If you have any questions please ask away, and PM me if you'd like to commission me. I look forward to hearing from you :D

Abuelitaland
Regular
Projects: Ways To The Grave(18+/Gore), Pantyline(18+)
Tumblr: sketchyland

Re: Artist for hire (sprites and backgrounds)

#2 Post by Abuelitaland »

Dude, your art looks fantastic. Someone pls commission this person

tallyb

#3 Post by tallyb »

Update with some of my comic pages.

just so you can see how my changing expressions and backgrounds work in context

PM or email me if you're interested in commissioning me ;)

tallyb

#4 Post by tallyb »

Updating with a new comic background example