Asylum [Fantasy][SF][Mystery][Drama][Romance] - DEMO UP!

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Rinari

Re: Asylum [Fantasy][SF][Mystery][Drama][Romance] - DEMO UP!

#46 Post by Rinari »

Thanks for all the feedback, you guys!
Beefypotatoes: as far as the "bug"
I fully intended for Ari speak with you first about having helped you to escape, if that's what you mean. She is not one for social niceties, and tends to get directly to the point of what she wants to say.
I played through the game up until that event and the dialogue was intended to be in that order. Sorry if this confused you, though.

(And my apologies for the late reply. Exam sessions tend to get in the way of side projects. :P)

Rindaviir
Projects: Asylum

#47 Post by Rindaviir »

Well, 60-day long demo is almost done :3 (we managed to reach around 50th day with events, now I'm working mostly on some... strange and embarassing CGs)
Pardon the ones asking me to provide walkthrough - The walkthrough will be given to 60-day demo version (I tried to prepare walkthrough based on previous 1.0 demo but wasn't sure if added events were included in previous version... *cough*)
Anyways, we will keep you all updated!

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#48 Post by try10 »

I'm so happy that the new demo will be released! I can't wait! Thanks for the update! :D

Bellethiel

#49 Post by Bellethiel »

Awesome work, and progress. :)
Surerly will try new demo version out. Now I caaaan't waaaait. xD

tiya_nofurita
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: ALLBLACK Phase 1, Heart's Blight, Last Rx., EDDA Cafe, Kohana, Half Moon
Projects: ALLBLACK Phase 2
Organization: VN Project Indonesia
Deviantart: SECONDARY-TARGET
itch: NSAID
Discord: 3,4-Methylendioxymethamphetamine#4886

#50 Post by tiya_nofurita »

Wow, this is quite original concept and style, I'm looking forward to see it finished. Black and white really goes well here ,w,
Webtoon

"For what reason I live?"

---
Completed project:

"What will you see when you are dead?"

MY VISUAL NOVEL

plaster
Regular
Tumblr: plasterbrain
Soundcloud: plasterbrain

#51 Post by plaster »

WHEN CAN I DATE THE GENERAL.

Lyyli
Regular

#52 Post by Lyyli »

Enjoyed the demo and looking forward to the new demo :) The game looks quite stylish with the white and black!
Meep.

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#53 Post by try10 »

Hey, I was wondering how is the progress going? A long time has passed without an update...

Rinari

#54 Post by Rinari »

More regular updates can be found on the VN's tumblr site: http://asylumvisualnovel.tumblr.com/.

The delay is my fault and mine alone--Rindaviir's part for the next demo as far as she can do it without my input has been done for a while now--and I need to apologize to you all for that.

Life and various other projects and hobbies distracted me from working on this for a while, and exams are currently rearing their ugly heads. Not that any of that excuses the long radio silence, but maybe it helps you guys to know I do have reasons.
I'm currently brainstorming the rest of my characters' storylines for the upcoming 60 day demo. I can't say how far I'll get before my math exam on September 25th, but after that I'll have more free time to finish the next demo for you guys!

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#55 Post by try10 »

Will this game get a new demo in the future? Is there any chance the game will be finished? I don't mind if the progress I slow, but I would love to see Asylum see the light of day since it caught my interest with the fresh plot and unique style. It would be a real pity to abandon it. :(