Tales of Lemma 2 Suggestion

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Sai
Winged Hybrid

#16 Post by Sai »

Yeah, no project is truly easy but then nothing is actually easy =D

Congrats on releasing your game. It's short but to the point.
I got the "I see many battles in the future" ending my first try.
Best of luck with your future projects.

LiX
Regular

#17 Post by LiX »

Grey
Veteran

#18 Post by Grey »

I'd advise copying your code into any program that has a spell checker, correct it, try and correct the grammar, then copy it back and recompile.

LiX
Regular

#19 Post by LiX »

There surly isnt that many spelling mistakes?!? If you could point them out I would be greatfull.

Grey
Veteran

#20 Post by Grey »

Heh, that would be surely and grateful.

OK firstly Choice not choise.
girls not girl's (op 3 at start)
breasts not brest's
ponytail not poneytail
wasn't not wasnt
assembly not essembly

And I only went through about 2 decisions...Paste the code into Word, run the spell check, and and it will tell you and you can correct them.

Don't abuse poor apostrophes. They're used to shorten words, i.e. has not to hasn't, does not to doesn't and to signify belongings, i.e. Bob's house. Dave's chair.
If you're not sure just leave the things out, rather than inserting them where they don't belong. There are two girls, not there are two girlses (girl's).

RedSlash
Veteran

#21 Post by RedSlash »

Hello kittie
Gnoppix 0.1 Aplha
dule boot fileserver
802mps wireless
toung

and you should capitalize names such as Belkin and Windows.

Okay okay.. you made it in one day. I'm not complaining that much. Its a decent job and it didn't turned out to be:

You are in a room.
You see Hot Girl here.

> kiss girl

You win!

LiX
Regular

#22 Post by LiX »

Thanks, I have corrected the spelling mistakes.

(the girl's was a typo :P)

Edit: Uploaded corrected version.

p.s
I'm glad you liked it. :D

Grey:
Current Time: 9:30PM
I downloaded Kasuka 30 mins ago (not realising you had made it) I was shocked at its length! Nice game just a shame that lonely girl didnt give you a kiss at the end. :P (now im re-playing to see if the ending with reiko). Ok well at least I got a kiss and a hug with Reiko! :D

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#23 Post by mikey »

Oregon State University? Sounds familiar...

Hmmm, I got kissed! Next time I know all I have to do is give geeky answers :D Although,... she didn't have to do that so quickly, I mean I barely knew her and... I'm a sensitive man and all that...this can cause me some serious trauma.
*end of half-serious answer*

I'll take Cami home now to explore more endings. Thanks for the game!

LiX
Regular

#24 Post by LiX »

lol Thanks :D

BlackSpider
Regular

#25 Post by BlackSpider »

Nice little game. I'm talking about "The legend of Cami" of course. I didn't post any comments on this short stuff earlier simply because when I tryed to run the game for the first time I got a page fault exception. Then today I found out that when I try to run the game again after it produces the page fault exception it actually runs ok. So a few comments about the game follow. First, I was pretty surprised to get "that far" with a girl I only met. Such a long kiss on the first day... lol sounds awesome... Then, there are some typo errors of course, but overall I think it's ok. At the end there was another misbehaviour of the game code, because after it displayed that it's "the end" it jumped to a paragraph about some pervert peeping on Cami as she was undressing ;) and froze my Win98SE system when I wanted to close the console window. Nice job anyway :).

LiX
Regular

#26 Post by LiX »

I have only tested it under the Windows XP cmd but I know how to fix a few of those errors for you 98 users like the ending etc a exit(0); should do the job nicely. Anyway Thanks :D.

RedSlash
Veteran

#27 Post by RedSlash »

Yeah, I tried picking the worst choices possible and I'm surprized that she even let me in the house in the first place! I like the ascii art BTW.

LiX
Regular

#28 Post by LiX »

Thanks! :D

It sure wasnt easy to colour. :P

musical74
Eileen-Class Veteran

#29 Post by musical74 »

Oregon State, eh? *Drives to OSU and tries to find Cami* Since it's pretty close to me...shouldn't be TOO hard LOL

Overall I thought the game was very well done - esp since it was done in such a short time. There was ONE problem though - once I was finished I couldn't exit short of forcing it to via the Ctrl-Alt-Del shut program down...any chance this has been fixed?
A friend is one that walks in when the world walks out.

LiX
Regular

#30 Post by LiX »

You live near oregon??? :O