The Parasol Festival is the light-hearted tale of Anise Quintilli, an apprentice merchant who falls in love with her childhood friend Lynae. As they came of age, the older Lynae become an ace traveling merchant, leaving behind Anise who was never able to convey her feelings. Now Lynae has returned for The Parasol Festival, and Anise has three days with her, three long days that will determine both of their futures.
DEMO LINK http://www.mysteryparfait.com/download/ ... 08-all.zip (241 MB)
Our protagonist and newbie Appian Guild merchant. Anise's Grandad is the founder and Guildmaster, as well as her only parent after her biological parents died when she was young. It's her dearest wish to make her Grandad proud.
Anise's best friend since forever, who Anise has a secret crush on. Lynae is part of the trading caravans, and only sees Anise for at most a week each year. They communicate through weekly letters and have maintained a close friendship this way over the years.
- Four routes and six endings
- Merchant Minigame (Sample Picture)
- Magic Market Minigame
- Widescreen 1600x900 pixels maximum
- Writing - 100% (~100,000 words)
- Art - 100%
- Minigame Programming - 30%
- Story Programming - 50%
- Moogs Parfait (me) - Writing, Programming, The Parasol Festival Original Concept
- Miss Teatime - Editing, Writing, Bittersweet Blossom Original Concept
- Deji - Art, Character Design
- Aleema - Programming
I would like to find beta testers. I'm already noticing some places where I should look for a way to optimize some of the displayables.