Trina Deuhart Voice Actress (Always Open)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Trina
Regular
Projects: Acidic, All The Pretty Flowers, Evolved: Codex Wars, Cafe Memoria, Yggdrasil, Yin/Yang
Tumblr: @TrinaDeuhart

Trina Deuhart Voice Actress (Always Open)

#1 Post by Trina »

CONTACT ME: Trrinadeuhart@gmail.com
OR inbox/private message me on..
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/RawrKittyBackup

Hiya! My name is Trina Deuhart and I'm a voice actress who is swell at working and doing adorable cute girl characters. I have quite a bit of range, as shown in my video. If you would like me to help you, just let me know and post! This is ENTIRELY free, although donations would be nice, and it doesn't even have to be money, like artwork or any goodies! If the game is commercial I would like some type of payment if possible, although if it's not an option that is fine. My Youtube account is RawrKittyBackup/RawrKittyPanda(I just changed the name)
I have self-taught myself how to voice act, and have been doing so for about two years now.

Plus, here are some voice clips I compiled in action.

I would really love to help out, so don't be afraid to message me! I prefer if you'd inbox me here or by email.
Optional, but please state how long the deadline I have to turn in the lines you give me ^^ I usually work fast, though.

Here are a list of social media sites I'm on if you'd like to see more or other ways to contact me. (Self advertising...Noooooo D:)
Newgrounds: http://trinatan.newgrounds.com/
Last edited by Trina on Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Biomass
Regular

Re: Trina Deuhart Voice Actress (Always Open)

#2 Post by Biomass »

Question, do you do your recording with your own equipment? I am curious, because most of my musician friends have lots of audio gear but I don't know if a professional voice actress would. Also, liked your Nanako way more than your Rei.

For paid work, on the continuum of a few sentences to a short novel, what would be the minimum threshold to be worth your time?

Trina
Regular
Projects: Acidic, All The Pretty Flowers, Evolved: Codex Wars, Cafe Memoria, Yggdrasil, Yin/Yang
Tumblr: @TrinaDeuhart

Re: Trina Deuhart Voice Actress (Always Open)

#3 Post by Trina »

Quick Update ! I updated my Demo Reel for 2015, hope you enjoy listening to it~!

Thank you I appreciate the message it very much! I use a Baby Blue Bottle for a microphone with a popfilter, and shockmount yes I bought the equipment, and I record using Audacity.

Hahaha, for the Evangelion stuff it was an abridged kind of 4kids Trailer thing, so that's probably why it sounds really bad!

Payment would be dependent on the producer, usually I can just work with whatever is offered and I accept it most of the time.