Indentation mismatch, label start:

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
ProxyPawaa

Indentation mismatch, label start:

#1 Post by ProxyPawaa »

So... there's an indentation mismatch, but its saying that about the very beginning of my script where it says "label start:". Its all the way to the left, where I've always had it, any idea what the issue may be?

I attached a picture, could the fact that the menu's are that far to the left be causing issues? I believe I had issues when I indented them one out the other way before....
Attachments
labelstart.PNG

feathersnake
Regular
Completed: A Rose by Any Other Name
Projects: Color, You've Got Mail!
Organization: Olfix Productions
Tumblr: olfix
Deviantart: olfix

Re: Indentation mismatch, label start:

#2 Post by feathersnake »

Do you have a different indentation for things above the start label? That might be causing that specific problem.

I'd also guess having that first menu indented like that will cause you problems too. (The menu you have under the namerepeat label) You might want to give it the same indentation as your second menu statement. (The one you have under your may209am label)
Olfix Productions:
Tumblr | itch.io
Complete Projects:
A Rose by Any Other Name
In-progress:
Color | You've Got Mail!

ProxyPawaa

Re: Indentation mismatch, label start:

#3 Post by ProxyPawaa »

Yeah, originally they all hugged the left line now they're all 4 spaces out. I'll try removing the indentation from all of the variable declarations.

Fixed the menu thing already.

EDIT: Fixed that, now I'm getting this. Am I supposed to have something between the " and the : here?

EDIT2: And again fixed, menus werent hard to fix. Thanks guys.
Attachments
renpy.PNG