Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
sei.chan

Re: Guestbook

#3661 Post by sei.chan »

Hello! Im new I love vn games and I wish to someday make one I'm an artist and a senior in h.s came to this site since i found it was pretty awesome so many nice people and very helpful as well

aviatrix8
Projects: Happy Ending? A Fairy Godmother VN

#3662 Post by aviatrix8 »

Hi, I'm Avi, though I've been using the net handle of Aviatrix8 for far longer than I care to admit... I'm mostly a fanfic writer these days, although I do occasionally draw, and I became interested in the visual novel format as a new way to flex my rusty creative skills.

I came across the forums in a roundabout way; I was looking for some games for my new tablet, when I came across a few otome games... Which eventually led me here, and to downloading Ren'py.

Though I actually haven't played many visual novels or otome games, I do love a lot of other things that fall into a similar catagory: the Fire Emblem series, Bioware games (who I think are the closest thing to Western galge/otome developers, LOL), and Fighting Fantasy books (think of them as a cross between Choose Your Own Adventure and D&D). I'm hoping this familiarity will help me write an enjoyable VN. :)

I don't really have a website at the moment, though I have thought about getting a Tumblr... Still, here's my somewhat abandoned journal if you're that curious about me:
http://aviatrix8.livejournal.com/profile

0000-0000

#3663 Post by 0000-0000 »

Last edited by 0000-0000 on Wed May 20, 2015 10:28 am, edited 3 times in total.

mizuka
Projects: Rite

#3664 Post by mizuka »

Hi, I'm new here :D
Name :Mizuka
My website : you can visit my dA: http://akinomizuka.deviantart.com/
I love VN games because they're fun to play and open up many possibilities in a story (multiple endings and stuffs).
Nice to meet you all!

OsakaBomb

#3665 Post by OsakaBomb »

Hello there! I'm new here, just signed up. I'm OsakaBomb, I live in Minnesota, in the United States. I'm a writer, mainly, and I do really enjoy visual novels and interactive fiction. I also just love video games on the whole. I love the idea of visual novels and branching storylines with different paths and it's something I would love to break into as a writer.

Khalliope
Tumblr: jasmine-amyy
Deviantart: khalliope

#3666 Post by Khalliope »

Hello! I'm Khalliope, nice to meet you all!

I live in Australia and I've been very interested in visual novels for a while, and they are the whole reason I got into digital art in the first place. You can visit my dA here but I haven't been drawing for very long, so there isn't much to see.

I hope to make some friends and gain support through this lovely community, hopefully improving my art and maybe, eventually make my own visual novel.

Galaxious
Projects: RED
Tumblr: kouhsitxt
Deviantart: donutaki
Soundcloud: sasowis

#3667 Post by Galaxious »

Konnichiwa! ( ´∀`) My name's Aki and I guess that I'm a newbie here again? LMAO! Um... I'm a girl and a total Naruto fan! I love Sasori no Akasuna he's my husband, FYI and he belongs to me! So, yeah! I'd be happy to make countless of friends here! (▰˘◡˘▰)
* · ✦˚ + . ˚.  ✹
「狂ったこの世で狂うなら気は確かだ。」

Yoshiii343
Tumblr: yoshiii343
Soundcloud: sredathebreda

#3668 Post by Yoshiii343 »

Hello! I'm Yoshiii. Decided to join after joining the Google Hangout discussion room thingy.
I'm from Malaysia. Art (music, illustrations, literature, martial arts, you name it) is my thing.
I hope I can contribute as a musician to you folks.

AshenEclipse

#3669 Post by AshenEclipse »

'ello

This is my official 'hi I am new here post'. ^^

I'm from the state that is 'almost Canada' - Maine. Yes, I tend to skip my 'r's when I speak. I like art, though I am not talented at it - but I find it relaxing to paint and color and visit museums. I have a tendency to use way too many 'and's and '...'s when I am writing informally. I like RPing and writing, and RPing seems to be my main pastime at the moment.

I've played around with making games before, but have never finished due to many different reasons, including trying to do it mostly all on my own. It didn't work out so well. xD

Anyway. Hi. ^^

Bethius

#3670 Post by Bethius »

Name: Beth
No website :(
I love visual novel games (especially otome games), I love this site and I haven't downloaded a game linked on here that I didn't enjoy!

Pando
Regular
Projects: Crossfire
Organization: Agape Studios
IRC Nick: Pando
Github: Scylardor

#3671 Post by Pando »

Hello,

it's been a while I read the forum, but I still didn't have an account :)

I'm Pando, the developer of the Crossfire project Gabylc presented you some days ago... Like the other members of our team, I live in France.

I'm in final year of IT studies and I know quite well the Python language, so that's mainly what motivated me to get into Renpy. I found out knowing Python isn't mandatory to do Renpy scripting, but it definitely helps when it comes to slightly-more-complex-than-usual parts, like doing minigames.

I'm in charge of all the technical details of our game. Pleased to meet you all :)

I'm also on Renpy IRC (#renpy) since a while, I may not talk much but I'm here, feel free to highlight me and I'll answer asap !

CCResearch

#3672 Post by CCResearch »

Hi everyone. My name is Rupert. I am doing a post-grad project on CC licenses. The forum looks very interesting!

remiedy
Projects: AAIR, Phonecalls, DIE.Alone?
Tumblr: http://cessriekane.tumblr.com/

#3673 Post by remiedy »

Name: remiedy
comments: Well, this seems to be a useful forum for help in getting around ren'py. xD

Erotome
Regular
Projects: Paws & Effect, RE4: Otome Edition
Organization: Shimmersoft
Tumblr: erotomesoft
Deviantart: Erotome

#3674 Post by Erotome »

Hello, thought it might actually be time to make a post here.

Name: A.C.
Lemma: I've been lurking here for over a year, and in that time I've thoroughly enjoyed watching the progress of some games, as well as demo-playing some of the new releases; I was inspired to create my own, and hopefully, with time I'll actually make contributions to the community.

tuturto
IRC Nick: tuturto
Github: tuturto

#3675 Post by tuturto »

Hi,
I'm a hobbyist programmer from Finland and wanted to give a try on writing a short visual novel. I haven't been playing that many of them recently.