Looking for Editor/Writer [Closed]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
erikoillustrations
Regular
Projects: Siren's Plea | Fortune Cookie | GILDA
Organization: Pineapple Harem
Tumblr: erikoillustrations

Looking for Editor/Writer [Closed]

#1 Post by erikoillustrations »

Hi, there! As the title says, I am looking for both a writer or editor (or both would save my life, really) to help me with my project since I lost contact with the previous editor who was interested in helping me before. If you're curious about what it is, the thread link is [ here ].

I will need help with writing the story (basically the in-between writing from Point A to Point B, if you catch my drift). I need someone who has and is willing to use skype for communication purposes and exchanging story files. I'd like to work with someone who is patient and outgoing and is comfortable writing a bit of gore and violence. Working with you at least one or two days a week would be ideal but if you're busy, I can totally understand (just please let me know and we'll decide on another day). I do disappear a couple of weeks when life gets super busy, but I will give you a heads up when that happens.

I'm aiming to release the demo for the game by December 2014. There is no set date for the full release yet but the demo is definitely the priority right now.

If you're interested (or have any other questions), feel free to send me a PM me or an e-mail at arlegoddess[at]gmail[dot]com.

I look forward to working with you! :D

Update (10-08-2014): I wasn't expecting a lot of people to apply! :shock: Thank you so much, everyone! I'll be choosing the writer and editor by Friday, October 10th. I will send the writer and editor a PM (or e-mail) for those I will be interested in working with.
Last edited by erikoillustrations on Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current Project: Siren's Plea | Fortune Cookie
[Art Commission Status: OPEN]

pocoscon
Regular
Projects: Black Lotus(Hitatus), Lethal Love,

Re: Looking for Editor/Writer [Siren's Plea: GxB]

#2 Post by pocoscon »

Sent you a pm =)
Black Lotus(A work in progress)- (BxB,Horror,Thriller,Fantasy) Tells the story of a boy who must save his home and friends from dangerous creatures known as the Tainted. http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=28588

Catching the Sun(A work in progress)- (GxG,Slice of Life,Friendship,Drama)

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=29404