Black Rosette PROJECT CANCELLED!!

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
ryuuzey

Re: Black Rosette [GxB][VN] main page changed!

#151 Post by ryuuzey »

I am really looking forward to this and never had the chance to comment yet ^^
I really love your art and admire you. I am happy to see salju here as i really enjoyed winter bliss :)
You have great talent so i wish you good luck to finish everything you want to do without any problems and have fun!~

LadyOfGatsby
Veteran
Projects: Ethereal Creatures

#152 Post by LadyOfGatsby »

Everything is so beautiful, I might cry ;')
ImageImage

Bouki
Regular

#153 Post by Bouki »

Wow you renewed the sprites! They look really good, especially Alisa's new version is quite better than the old one in my opinion. I love how you added their names with those purple circles, seems like everything you do is esthetic, haha. I especially liked the GUI, it sure gives off a dark feeling. I would say it's both scary and pretty at the same time. Also I'm all in for the dark theme, I think it'd be original and surely, interesting to play. But I'm kinda sad you removed the CG sample. It was so beautiful... I hope you can post a new one when you're done, too ^^
I'm so curious about what your writing is like, and how demo will turn out, so... Ooh gosh, quick, someone please volunteer for proofreading the demo! D8

Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Projects: Thrall: A Dark Otome Visual Novel
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
Tumblr: authorzknight
itch: authorzknight

#154 Post by Hazel-Bun »

That GUI *weeps* Great progress! Can't wait to see even more ^^
Black bookstore owner. Diverse fiction reviewer. Bestselling romance author. Award-winning fiction editor. Quite possibly a werewolf, ask me during the next full moon.

pikaplup2

#155 Post by pikaplup2 »

The game looks great, but where is Salju? Has he been removed? I am still amped about the game though!!!!!!!

snowflakes
Regular
Projects: Improve my art
Deviantart: vychi

#156 Post by snowflakes »

Cull reminds me of Salju...

Lyyli
Regular

#157 Post by Lyyli »

Wow, everything looks so great! From the characters to the UI!
Meep.

erumin

#158 Post by erumin »

Oh I really like the art style for this one ! Though I'm not into dark theme, the chara designs are colorful and diverse, and the GUI is neat too !

I'm looking forward to the progress & next update ! ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ

CSV
Regular
Tumblr: csvidaldraws
Deviantart: csvidal
itch: csvidal

#159 Post by CSV »

I'm really looking forward to this game. Your art is amazing, everything about it looks beautiful. The logo, character design, GUI and overall art style are all stunning, and the story itself looks interesting, though I hope it's not too dark (I wonder if there are happy endings to it?)
I wish you the best of luck for this project. =)

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#160 Post by try10 »

Darker themes? :) WoW! Awesome! Lovely art and characters! I am so waiting for the final product to be released! :D

Green Glasses Girl
Veteran
Projects: Cavaliers & Carnivals
Tumblr: green-glasses

#161 Post by Green Glasses Girl »

I can't remember if I commented on this already, but I just wanted to say this is gorgeous! I played Winter Bliss, so I expected as much. You definitely have some of the best and most professional artwork on these forums!

If you need any help with future editing (grammar, punctuation, syntax, etc....), I would love to help!

Honest Critique

CatyCats
Regular

#162 Post by CatyCats »

Amazing improvement! The colors are truly not that dark/horrorish but a true dark alice in wonderland. It is dark but still with colors.
Sprites are wonderful and I still like chesterrrr! The first guy I want is chester!

Keep up the good word and since its october...congratz on being graduated (i think). I'm in college (ugh...1 hour in a train)... When was there a demo again?

SilverSnow
Regular
Completed: Bus Stop, Before the Tale, White Book Complete Volume, See You, The Raven
Projects: Secrets...
Tumblr: stchematelier
itch: st-chem-atelier
Discord: SHatsuyuki#1452

#163 Post by SilverSnow »

Yey! Updates! I'm really looking forward on playing Black Rosette! The GUI changes are just awesome!!! You have my admiration through and through! ^^
Can't wait for more! (*≧∀≦*)

PaupauSenpai
Regular
Projects: The Color of Life

#164 Post by PaupauSenpai »

This is beautiful, absolutely amazing plot and art <3 I really want to see this happen. Even though the Alice in Wonderland theme has been done before, I feel like this one is unique with all the characters' relations with one another, so it doesn't feel "typical" or anything. It feels really interesting ;w; <333

Please, it would be my honor to help out proofreading this VN, so that its beauty can be portrayed perfectly in the English language. ywy (I understand how writing in a second language can be difficult; I am learning quite a few, and my Italian, Spanish and German are atrocious xD You're way better at English than I am at those lol!)

potouto
Veteran
Projects: (งツ)ว
Organization: MOONBBIT☆

#165 Post by potouto »

I have a knack for dark Alice theme and beautiful GUI, this and Alice and The Cursed Wonderland are probably two of them. Stunning graphic, intriguing character, namely the queen. I'm pretty curious about how did she get mad, like she can't just pop out madness out of nowhere, right? And her unfinished business with Chester. I love how you toned everything down to make it darker as well. Hope to see this release soon in 2015 :3

yeah well | commission | website