Demon Add [Otome/ Crack/ Fun?]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
MissShortie
Projects: Petals on the Bench

Re: Demon Add [Otome/ Crack/ Fun?]

#16 Post by MissShortie »

My gosh, this game was fun!! I really liked all of the, ehm... humping options. I couldn't keep away from those!!
The part where he humps your fart made me cry. My friend and I couldn't stop laughing!
I can't say I saw that one coming.

I look forward to more of your works! :lol:

Near-05
Completed: Demon Add
Projects: Seven Deadly Sins (otome)

#17 Post by Near-05 »

@MissShortie: Thank youu.~ ^3^ Glad you two enjoyed it so much.

thenameslynith13

#18 Post by thenameslynith13 »

omg this game just killed me! its very strange, but hey I'm not complaining XD the guys are really hot and I loved how there were so many choices and directions to go.
I really liked the kissing cg, it was really well drawn and so cute X"} I also enjoyed taking over the world and poisoning everyone with the other demon lol. I died so many times and im still trying every possible choice there is, and its just so interesting. never a dull moment!
thanks so much for making this! it made me blush, laugh, and almost die a few times XD

Teleute

#19 Post by Teleute »

Definitely one of a kind. It might be a good idea to add a bonus section that keeps track of all the endings that we managed to get.
I lost count after 5.. or was it 10?
I lurk cos I'm very apt at saying things I'll regret later.

Bouki
Regular

#20 Post by Bouki »

I had so much fun playing this at 2 in the morning, and laughing hysterically while i hump a random guy's leg/a table/my phone etc. It was really original and fun, but i would appreciate a count on how many endings i got, because i've lost count at some point, but i want to get alllll the endings :D So far
world domination ending is my favorite, but i didn't get to hump a fart yet. Will definitely try and get that, 'cos you know, who wouldn't like that?

DiaVampireBait
Completed: Diabolik Lovers
Tumblr: diavampirebait
Deviantart: diavampirebait

#21 Post by DiaVampireBait »

I don't understand how to do this - I'm really new. Do I need something on my computer to be able to play the games here?

Rinima
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: WtRF
Organization: Harmonic Dreams
IRC Nick: Rinima or Charlie
Deviantart: Emlindes

#22 Post by Rinima »

DiaVampireBait wrote:I don't understand how to do this - I'm really new. Do I need something on my computer to be able to play the games here?
You need a program to unzip files like WinRAR. If you don't have a unzip program, download the relevant version from this page: http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
The just go to this page: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0d5yh ... .0-all.zip
and press download :)
Pronouns: They/them or He/him

Chauncelle

#23 Post by Chauncelle »

Lol that was totally random!
I can't remember how many endings I already got. Can't wait to see more from you!

sangoandmiroku799

#24 Post by sangoandmiroku799 »

Oh myyy...
This... is... the most addicting VN I have ever played...
It cracks me up every time.
Thank you so much for this wonderful creation! xD
Boredom is sometimes a beautiful thing.

Naru_san

#25 Post by Naru_san »

First, when I began to play, I didn't understand where is joke, where is game. Later, I took an interest and sometimes found it funny. Idea is good but a lot of variants and necessity often load the choices got me tired. So I didn't open all ends. Would be great, if interval between choices has more story and time. Anyway, thank you for the work!
Sorry for my English >_<

taimea

#26 Post by taimea »

ahhh :mrgreen: this has to be the otome game I laugh the most to! everything was pure joy
well maybe not the R-ending i do have to say that cg in it was creepy XD though unless they also work for him I'm shocked they would stop her as she(heXD) a minor and I would think it be more of a pain for her to be there if she tried to report what happen there even if she went of her own free will but eh.
and I don't think the art was too bad I've seen worse and I was thinking it was done that way for laws XD but like Frozen Essence it didn't need good art to be good. the only thing that i would say need fixing is i cant save since a error keeps having when I do so its a good thing you let us side scroll back or I wouldn't of tried to get every ending. I don't see a post for that game you said you were working on but i look forward to playing that too and seeing
Beelzebub and Asmodeus
again

Ladyhawke

#27 Post by Ladyhawke »

I just got done with most of the endings I think.

This game made me laugh so hard. I swear there were a couple of scenes I thought I wasn't gonna be able to catch my breath. Absolutely hilarious.

Thanks so much for that.
:D

-Ladyhawke

SapphireDragon
Deviantart: snowhummingbird

#28 Post by SapphireDragon »

This game is so hilarious!! xD I was in tears from laughing so much!

Thanks so much for this game!

sugaryday
Tumblr: sugaryday
Deviantart: sugaryday

#29 Post by sugaryday »

T-This game though.. XD
The endings were hilarious and so many 'O.o' moments here and there.

Aita

#30 Post by Aita »

I'm...confused. In the best way possible, of course. It was funny (sometimes, other parts made me extremely uncomfortable) and you say you're not good at drawing, but I thought the art was adorable ^u^. I'd like to see these two in a serious setting (with the same amount of ball kicking ofc, what is a game without being able to kick a prince of hell in the nuts?). You have a great idea here with a lot of potential, so take advantage of that and make something even more amazing!