Life Goes On

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Dragon
Regular

Re: Life Goes On

#16 Post by Dragon »

Thank you again. And I really like how Nicole looks! ^^ And for Kira,... I don't really know. Just try making her a bit tannish color. Thank you again. And for Momo, my friend wants her hair pink.
Attachments
Life Goes On.zip
(5.3 MiB) Downloaded 78 times

dandelion

#17 Post by dandelion »

blargh. sorry it's taking so long. I've got narume fully colored, and most of the expression set for kira, as well as partial color on nicole.

Er, what color did you want her hair to be? (nicole's)
preffered hair colors for fyer would be good too.
I'll get to work now! :D

Dragon
Regular

#18 Post by Dragon »

Oh, its okay. Thank you for your hard work. My novel is also coming together greatly as well.

Nicole's hair color is brown.
Fyer's is red. Thank you. ^_^

dandelion

#19 Post by dandelion »

I'm about to head out to California, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to get a connection where I'm staying, but just to let you know, I plan on getting some work done while I'm there, so next Saturday, you should see a lot of new stuff! :D

Dragon
Regular

#20 Post by Dragon »

^_^ K. I'll be working on script until then.
Attachments
Life Goes On.zip
(8.13 MiB) Downloaded 76 times

Nikki

#21 Post by Nikki »

Im just a fan, here to say you and your novel comes along great! even though i cant say it, i thinks its good seeing all these lovely comments. Well keep on writting dragon ^^

ps. I think Im Nicole...am I?

#22 Post by Guest »

Oops, there were some typos in my last post. Even though I can't SEE it, but I know its good. ^^

Dragon
Regular

#23 Post by Dragon »

After a long and grueling journey, I've finally finished Chapter 1 of my story! Believe it!! Here it is! And I'm still working, but hope you like it so far!
Attachments
Life Goes On.zip
(32.13 MiB) Downloaded 80 times

Dragon
Regular

#24 Post by Dragon »

I can't believe its been almost half a year since I've posted in this topic. I just want everyone here to know that my novel is not dead. Its just taking an incredibly long amount of time. Currently, I need an artist to make an imagemap for me to place in my novel. Please and thank you. I would like to show everyone how far I am in my novel. But unfournately, everytime I try, it takes to long and it messes up. Posting this message was hard enough. So, I hope you continue to give me support for my novel and I thank you all for being patient.