3859 Good Mood Path (Otome) alpha demo

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
FantaMinette

3859 Good Mood Path (Otome) alpha demo

#1 Post by FantaMinette »

Here is my short demo, also the intro of my game. It is short but has some choices already.

Here is my WiP post for more info : http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 11#p340011

Also if you like this demo and is willing to help (for free >.<) , I would be happy to get help. I'm more of a writer so i would be happy having more time for more stories.
Attachments
3859_GMP_DEMO_ALPHA_0.1-win.zip
3859 Good Mood Path Alpha Demo, really early release.
(11.04 MiB) Downloaded 64 times

sonorousgem
Regular

Re: 3859 Good Mood Path (Otome) alpha demo

#2 Post by sonorousgem »

Are you looking for critique for this demo?
In any case, I liked this intro! I enjoyed seeing all the characters' differences.

FantaMinette

#3 Post by FantaMinette »

thanks, im happy that someone tried it out. yes im looking for critiques good or bad. It is good to know where is should head with this

sonorousgem
Regular

#4 Post by sonorousgem »

Okay! Sorry to respond so late ahaha. I'll play through it again and try to offer helpful suggestions!

**edit: I replayed it!
First thing I noticed was lack of title screen... putting a picture in there would be great ;)
I met Tim and
he's cool and all, but I find it slightly too unrealistic that he blushes whenever you smile at him... lol. I mean I get that this is fiction and stuff but still... I wish, actually, that all the characters had a little more depth to them...

Your art is nice. I think the sprites would be better if the lineart was cleaner, if you know what I mean. Also, you did way better on backgrounds than I could ever do, but I feel like they could still be shinier and stuff XD
There are some spelling and punctuation errors, but nothing too big. Writing is really informal, so I don't know if that was what you were going for or what.
Also, what are you planning to do with the plot? There doesn't seem to be any apparent storyline so I still don't know much about the characters or the MC or anything... :/
Plus this demo was suuuuper short, so I can't really say too much about it :P
has lots of potential though! Good luck completing it :)