Mira's Magical Mishap [GxG] [Fantasy]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Sleipnir56
Veteran
Completed: Under the Sycamore Tree,Timeless-D Gray Man VN(NanoRenO 2014)
Projects: Chocolate Kiss
Organization: SleiphericWings

Re: Mira's Magical Mishap [GxG] [Fantasy]

#16 Post by Sleipnir56 »

Np. I can understand that though. It's kind of good you did that because that makes the story more complete. I'm excited for your next BL game and will defiantly play :D . And if you make it 18 or older that will be even better :oops:

Green Glasses Girl
Veteran
Projects: Cavaliers & Carnivals
Tumblr: green-glasses

#17 Post by Green Glasses Girl »

This was super cute! I really enjoyed being able to go explore through the woods and mountains...it felt like a fun, adventure game.

Mira and Odette are so precious, d'awww. :'D My only complaint is that the game was too short! I wanted it to keep going, but I guess all good things must come to an end.

I should probably play Sacred Sand now since everyone keeps mentioning it, fufufufu.

Honest Critique

Aquane
Veteran

#18 Post by Aquane »

You made sacred sand, makes this an insta play :) so you've done bxb and gxg now.. Any plans on a bxg or gxb or free for all? You are quite talented at writing, very humorous but touching. Will download soon!

SilverHyena
Veteran
Completed: Sacred Sand (BxB), Mira's Magical Mishap (GxG), Ben and the Devil, Cute Demon Crashers (GxB/G) (18+), Heirs and Graces (BxB), My Magical Divorce Bureau (AllxAll), Essence Hunt (BxB)
Deviantart: http://silverhyena.d
itch: https://silverhyena.

#19 Post by SilverHyena »

@Sleipnir56: Haha, okay, you've swayed me. I'm going to go for it. My next game shall be a adult one (though, I might make a non-adult version for others if it's still a complete story without the smut). :D

@Green Glasses Girl: Thank you! That was the feel I was kind of going for so I'm glad you said that! Sacred Sand was my first attempt at a vn. It's got a lot of flaws (mostly the no music thing), but people seem to still manage to enjoy it. It might be worth a play if you're okay with bxb. :D

@Aquane: Yay! The fact that that makes it an insta play makes me feel great! XD As for future pairing plans... I'm going to do another bxb game next, but I will probably do a bxg (I actually kind of started writing one of these. I may continue it at some point) and gxb (I really do want to try my hand at an otome) game down the line. Of course, they won't be purely bxg and gxb since I plan to include at least one gay romance in each one unless it just doesn't make sense to.

philip
Miko-Class Veteran

#20 Post by philip »

Just downloaded this, and of course couldn't wait to go through it. Have now been through it several times, and have gotten most of the endings.
I was most pleased when I got the girlfriends ending!
The story, characters, art, everything about it is WONDERFUL - I really enjoyed it! I am now off to try Sacred Sand, which was referenced in the LSF thread. Thank you for a very entertaining story.

philip
"One who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything!"
-
and
-
"Finish what you start"

runeraccoon
Veteran
itch: runeraccoon

#21 Post by runeraccoon »

Figure out I might as well leave some appreciation here.... <3

This is a really awesome short game! The characters are interesting, the choices lead to significantly different relationship, and I wish there's something more serious going on with Sybelle ehehe.

Anyway, nice to see it done, and I can't wait to see your next project! <3

Akitsuki
Veteran
Deviantart: ak-itsuki
Discord: fsalmon#5522

#22 Post by Akitsuki »

Oh, the first one was BxB, and now it's GxG! LOL
I'm downloading this now, so I'll post more later!

mistactor

#23 Post by mistactor »

Just registered on LSF and noticed this thread (I played the game earlier), so I'll just jot my thoughts down here. Although it was short, I really enjoyed this game and played through all the endings. The characters were all likable and the art style is pleasant, and the story was cute too - you can congratulate yourself on a job well done! ^^

Rossfellow
Veteran
Projects: Sedatophobia
Organization: Team 3Edgy
Deviantart: l-rossfellow

#24 Post by Rossfellow »

I havent gotten started on the game yet, but I just wanted to comment on your avatar for giving me the "D'awwww" mixed in with emotional trauma.
ImageImage
Sedatophobia (latin SedatoPhobia)
___(n) 1: The averse reaction to stillness, silence and/or state of helplessness.
______2: (Psychology) A state of distress where the victim's sense of reality can no longer keep up with his or her imagination.
______Related: Madness, Paranoia, Despair

ebi-hime
Veteran
Completed: Asphyxia, Blackberry Honey, The Language of Love, etc
Tumblr: ebi-hime
itch: ebihime

#25 Post by ebi-hime »

I just finished playing this, and it's really adorable! I really like your artwork and all the CGs - I think the style is really cute. I especially liked the inclusion of the cutsey bathing suit, it looked like something a magical girl would wear. I guess that is fitting, given they are all witches? XD
I liked that there seemed to be some kind of bigger universe this was situated in, too, even though there weren't many details given about it. I am curious about this magic school they attended o:
And Odette is the cutest, haha XD The scene with the pixie was really cute, too XD
And I liked how much the choices influenced the story, and that characters would sometimes call up things that happened earlier on based on the user's choices, like the pervert part. It was a nice touch, and made the story seem more consistent.
I have a lot of free & commercial VNs available on Steam and itchio.io if you want to check them out! ☆

Brainwasher

#26 Post by Brainwasher »

This game was just awesome. I'm definitely keeping an eye on any future games you make with GXG in them.

Only things I think this game could've used was more backstory on the school and Mira's/Odette's relationship with each other there and more endings for Sybelle.

DarkSin
Regular
Completed: Rituals in the Dark (GxG), Sweetest Monster (BxG), My Magical Divorce Bureau!!
Projects: Innate Imperfections (GxG)
Organization: SinSystem
itch: darksin

#27 Post by DarkSin »

I just finished my 3rd ending with Odette, and I just have one complaint. I want moar! :D Lol, but seriously it was a really fun experience, short as it was, it didn't feel rushed. The flow was completely natural, and it was fulfilling in it's own way :) The relationship ending has got to be my favourite. Loved the character art, the comedy, the intimate moments... everything. I also like how nearly every choice you make effects what type of ending you get. I was just sad because it ended too soon :(

SheerGlade
Regular
Projects: Essence
Deviantart: Shinkami

#28 Post by SheerGlade »

This game really brightened my day when I played. The characters' personalities and designs were so great, and like many others have said, I had so much fun playing that I wish I could see more of Mira's, Odette's, and Sybelle's adventures and where they wind up in time. I laughed and d'awwwed more than was probably acceptable, but
Odette's shy confession to Mira really hit me in the feels. The Relationship ending (5, I think) was definitely my favorite.
But whether or not Mira and Odette fell in love by the end of the game, I love the dynamic between the two. They will make me remember this game fondly for a long time. n.n (that sounded creepy, but I promise it wasn't meant to be.) Thanks so much for sharing Mira, SilverHyena! It was a blast ;u;

Also, I wanted to second Rossfellow's "d'aww" and simultaneous emotional trauma at your av.
It will never not be "too soon" with Lee XDD GAAAHHH

Norraneth

#29 Post by Norraneth »

:) Absolutely -adore- this game, and ...honestly I'd never thing I'd play something -this- good, that I (and I'm feeling bad because of it) have not paid for

I was completely unable to stop playing until I was half asleep last night.
The drawings are so incredibly cute, I -loved- the characters, and honestly? I'd love to see more of them as well.

Some here mentioned the pixie visit, after playing that game With her? I was actually looking forward to return and play more.
("I'd save the bad guy, that way he wouldn't have to hurt my lover -or- my best friend" *Pixie loved the answer)

I'm just missing one Picture / ending (and I'm at my wits end finding it!)

Thank you so very much for sharing Mira's Magical Mishap ,I truly enjoyed it a lot

SilverHyena
Veteran
Completed: Sacred Sand (BxB), Mira's Magical Mishap (GxG), Ben and the Devil, Cute Demon Crashers (GxB/G) (18+), Heirs and Graces (BxB), My Magical Divorce Bureau (AllxAll), Essence Hunt (BxB)
Deviantart: http://silverhyena.d
itch: https://silverhyena.

#30 Post by SilverHyena »

Gah! I took forever to respond again! Sorry about that. :P

@philip: Thank you! I see that I actually responded to your post in my Sacred Sand topic before this one even though this comment was first. My bad. Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed my games and I hope to make many more that will entertain you just as much in the future! :mrgreen:

@fuicchi: Thanks! Any bit of appreciation is endlessly encouraging! And I agree with you on the Sybelle thing. There isn't enough time dedicated to her to justify a more serious ending, but she really did deserve one. Maybe if I did a sequel or something that'd be a possibility...

@Akitsuki: Haha, yup! I think there needs to be more bxb/gxg games in the world so I've made it my mission to make them.

@mistactor: Thanks! Cute was definitely the goal so I'm glad to hear it succeeded! 8)

@Rosefellow: I know, I know! I'm right there with you. That will always be a bit of a sore spot for me too. (Note for whoever might see this after an avatar change and wonder what the hell we're talking about: it's a chibi version of Lee and Clementine from the Walking Dead Game)

@ebi-hime: Thanks! I had fun drawing the bathing suits. It's kind of weird, but I always get the urge to draw fan service-y things when I draw female characters. (Note: It's weird because I'm primarily a bxb fan, but I don't feel the need to do it as often when drawing guys). Anyway, thanks again! I might just have to do a game that expands on the world a bit. It'd be kind of fun to do a game set in the school.

@Brainwasher: Thanks! I like BxB best, but I do plan to keep making GxG games too (and GxB games with a GxG route or two)

@DarkSin: It always makes me happy when people say they wanted more! :mrgreen: It was actually supposed to be even shorter, but things happened... I always get a bit more carried away than I originally intend to.

@SheerGlade: I'm glad I could brighten your day! :wink: And don't worry, you're not creepy at all. I'm just happy you will remember my little game fondly! It's a great feeling! :mrgreen: Also, I'm sorry about the trauma. I know all to well that events of the walking dead game are not something you can just get over.

@Norraneth: Thank you so much! I've been kind of wondering if my games are good enough to pay for. I know I still have a lot to learn before I try a commercial game on my own, but it's something I've been thinking about. I think I might start putting future games up as pay what you want type deals. Because I'd like to make some moolah, but I'd also like people who don't have a lot of money to be able to play it too. Anyway, thanks again! There is a guide in the first post if you're still having trouble finding that missing cg.