Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
gregorik

Re: Guestbook

#3721 Post by gregorik »

Hi all, my name is Andras, but I'm using my last name as my nick.

I'm a 30-something professional writer, translator and screenwriter from Budapest, but that doesn't mean that I'm a pro in creating visual novels.
I actually intend to become one though, as I'm intrigued by the medium and its possibilities. I have fairly elaborate unpublished stories I intend to publish as visual novels (don't we all?).
I'm also studying Unity3D 4.5 as my newfound ambitions push me in that direction.

Catlip Candy
Regular
Completed: Raven // Encanto
Projects: My Twisted Love Story (title susceptible to change)
Organization: Catlip Candy
Tumblr: catlipcandy
Deviantart: CatlipCandy
Soundcloud: Catlip Candy
itch: catlipcandy

#3722 Post by Catlip Candy »

Hiiiii~ The first time I played Visual Novels, I thought to myself ' I wanna marry VN and have kids with it' and now I am living that dream! Signs GuestBook

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#3723 Post by Blue Lemma »

If you marry a VN, is it 'Til Ending Do You Part?

Welcome everyone :)
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

HansSoleil
Deviantart: HansSoleil

#3724 Post by HansSoleil »

Hello, guys!

The name's Hans. I'm a 16 years old hobbyist artist from Malaysia. I'd just started doing digital arts this year so I'm still a little bit not good at painting digitally(although I've never ever paint traditionally). I love reading and I love visual novel.

I'm not really good at introducing myself.

Bye.

Oh! Here's my DeviantArt, in case you're interested.

Brijesha
Organization: The Gnibeuy Network

Re: Guestbook | *GASP* Its a Greeting from a NEW member!

#3725 Post by Brijesha »

Hello Everybody! I'm glad to make your acquaintance!

My online handle is Brijesha Uma-Nahuel Coombs, but you can call me Brij, you could call me Brijesh,
some have called me Uma, others have referred to me as Nahu, but you can also call me Nahuel, or even
Coombs, and one oddity of a friend has renamed me Trevor, but you can never- and I mean NEVER,
call me late for dinner! ;D

I've been brainstorming an ideally massive, open-source project that is based around a play-by-post rpg I'd like to get going. I haven't
RP'd in a long time, but what I have been doing is logging my studies on Worldbuilding and Narrative Development, among other various
historical and social research pertaining to my projects (one of which is an origin story on the world of Termina, from the Legend of Zelda:
Majora's Mask, and the other a play-by-post MMORPG based on Asian Folk-legends and Mythology
).

I have yet to venture into College or University; so unfortunately, I'm rockin' a Highschool background at the moment.

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/TheGnibeuyNetwork
Personal Website: http://brijesha.wix.com/the-gnibeuy-network
Most Frequented Online Community: http://forum.iridiumbased.com/
Last edited by Brijesha on Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.

xHeartzOnFirex
Deviantart: xHeartzOnFirex

#3726 Post by xHeartzOnFirex »

Hey everyone ^^
You can call me Tori :3 It's a pleasure to meet you all!

I'm an IT college student and varied artist. I like to self express myself and being a motivated speaker.
I've been using Ren'py for the last few years however have yet to publish a VN.

When it comes to working on projects, I normally work alone however can and enjoy working in a team. I would say I'm more of a leader however I'm good at following if needed.

I have a Deviant Art if anyone is interested: http://www.xHeartzOnFirex.deviantart.com

Decadenttia

#3727 Post by Decadenttia »

Hello to everyone.

I'ven been years lurking here in the shadows, being tempted of registering here and finally the time has come.
I live in the nort-east of Spain so I apologize in advance for my poor english.
I've been using another programs for creating videogames before (basically rpg maker) but i felt in love with Ren'Py so I tried several times to understand and use it in my free time.
My only tries until the date are easy demos with the only purpose of practice, discover and solve mistakes.
I'm really grateful for all the things I've learned from all of you, reading and playing your creations, and I hope I will encourage myself enough to create a nice work someday.

See you in this forum, and btw, wish you a nice week.

andrewngn13
Regular
Projects: Recast

#3728 Post by andrewngn13 »

Hello everyone, you can call me Drew, its what most people end up calling me as I find Andrew to be a little too formal for my tastes.

I'm currently working on a vn with a group of friends and Ren'py has made it so much easier to simply make things happen. Now if only I could understand the battle-engine just as well...Well, I hope everyone in the forums has a good day.
-sign guestbook-

peppertsuki
Completed: The Reject Demon Toko, Lluvia de Peces
Projects: Elysian Days, The Menagerie, Dizzy Hearts
Tumblr: peppertsuki

#3729 Post by peppertsuki »

Hello, I'm Colleen! I was on here a while ago as Funnyguts, but haven't been posting much. So I felt like a fresh start would be a good idea. Nice to meet all of you, some for the second time!

TheSonicGeek
Tumblr: thesonicgeek
Deviantart: Doctoroctagonapus21

#3730 Post by TheSonicGeek »

Greetings all.

You may call me The S. Geek or just "Geek". I live in America. I am working on a visual novel and have a good start on it.

Pingouin

#3731 Post by Pingouin »

Name : Aurore
comments about Lemma Soft: Can't wait to see all your stuff!

Akai85
Regular
Projects: Dawn of the Humans(WWIP), The Diamond Man(WWIP)
Organization: ermineSt.
Deviantart: ermineSt.

#3732 Post by Akai85 »

Hi everybodddy

I'm Akai85. I have two stories I'm currently planning:

(1) Vn with a sadistic protagonist. (If you're thinking Naked Butler, no, no, absolutely not! No kinky or violence just a liter and briter slightly sadistic teenage life is all.) I wrote quite a bit for this one so I made a post for it in the "Ideas" subforum. If you have time, please read it!

(2) A guy wins a tour to a secret student nation for people with special abilities. Some sci-fi...ish.

And lots of others! I've been writing for years and my drawing is decent I think. I've just finished college...ish. Then I'm going to start a new course because masochism XD

I live in Australia and I've always wanted to make a visual novel. Some of my ideas though... are a little weird. I'll warn you, don't expect anything to be normal if I've written it!

Kato
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Memories of Summer Winds
Organization: Blue Sphere Group

#3733 Post by Kato »

Akai85 wrote:I live in Australia and I've always wanted to make a visual novel.
Another Aussie! Yes! Welcome and enjoy your stay in the forum :lol:
Image Image
Kato, Producer & Programmer for Blue Sphere Group. Current Projects: Memories of Summer Winds

Akai85
Regular
Projects: Dawn of the Humans(WWIP), The Diamond Man(WWIP)
Organization: ermineSt.
Deviantart: ermineSt.

#3734 Post by Akai85 »

It's so hard to find other Australians on the internet isn't it? :D

reille

#3735 Post by reille »

Good day everyone!

I'm umm, well, I'll call myself reille :D
Usually doing things on my own... including reading others writing and hardly leaving traces.......... *cough*
But yes, I'm hitting a dead end so, here I speak :oops:

I'm an usual Indonesian tan girl :D without any website, blog, da, or any of sorts.. :oops: not diligent enough to maintain any...
Currently working on my VN so I'd seek for many helps and advices thank you :D :D
*and I've been spying lemma soft for some valuable time :lol: you guys help me a lottt ! <3

I'm doing the script and voice acting by the way, not that I'm good at it.. but I'm doing my best :D
and would also like to do the art actually :oops: