Compensation will be paid though Kickstarter when funded for Megami Saga Crimson Princess. The programmer of Megami Battle will receive royalties for six months upon initial release.
The story of Crimson Princess takes place several months before Megami Saga: Resurrection and preludes to the events that lead to Yuki’s defection.
Contact will be provided via forums, Skype and Email. It’s required to contact each other at least once or twice a week depending on the development phase and workload.
Megami Saga Crimson Princess is currently in the planning stage and once we get a couple of staff we’ll begin to fine tune the project and prepare for the Kickstarter launch.
You will most likely do one or more the following.
- Animate the enemy characters
- Draw 2d effects to match the animations.
- Help with the main character animations.
- The draw 2d animated sprites (No sprite ripping)
- Decent understanding of Animation.
You will most likely do the following.
- Draw the character Sprites based on the existing concepts and style
- Draw expressions and alt outfits for the characters.
- The ability to adapt to other art styles.
- Able to draw multiple expressions and outfits.
- The ability to properly draw the sprites based on the height.