Digital: A Love Story

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
visualnr4
Organization: http://vnr4.wordpress.com

Re: Digital: A Love Story

#91 Post by visualnr4 »

Digital: A Love Story reviewed at VNR4. Thank you.

amarathinee

#92 Post by amarathinee »

I loved the game, so much! I love the fact that the player gets to experience what the internet in this time period. Someone mentioned that dialing the numbers was abit annoying, but personally I think that added to the game because that's what you actually had to do.
Thank god for the saves, I actually got stuck whenever the screen started blinking, I might go back and see if I can work my way out of it. Overall, it's an amazing game and one of my favorites. Thank you so much for this game! :3

Dannieman

#93 Post by Dannieman »

I'm finding this story really compelling. I'd like to continue, but I'm stuck at a certain point.

(part-where-I-was-stuck)

Anyone know how to get past this?

Edit: Nevermind, I've moved past where I was stuck.

Thanks, for your time, and to the creator for the stunning effort put into this VN.

kkffoo
Regular
Completed: Tea For Two [KN]

#94 Post by kkffoo »

This is obviously a good game, after reading everyone's reviews, but I got so stuck not knowing what to do in the first screens it took me a long time to get any where at all & I got frustrated.
I'm really glad these original themed VNs exist, and I think the part I played was very cleverly done.

owlcity89
Projects: Schein, Finding My Wings

#95 Post by owlcity89 »

This is so sad!!!! T_T I loved it though! I love the style of this game and how even though there were no pictures I was completely drawn into the game. Best Visual Novel ever! *slow claps*

llirium
Regular
Projects: Aurora Fall (editor, as Xyllirium)

#96 Post by llirium »

Damn. I first played "Sorry, Babe..." years ago, then the demo of Analogue. You really do have a gift for storytelling... either that, or you work your ass off, like the rest of us do. ;) (btw, what OS do you use? which of them have you tried?)

Regardless, I'm probably the last one on the forums to actually play this. Well done, and I hope your commercial ventures have been at least somewhat successful.