Freak-Quency (GXB, stat raising, sci-fi, comedy, free)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
jais100

Re: Freak-Quency (GXB, stat raising, sci-fi, comedy, free)

#46 Post by jais100 »

I absolutely loved your game. I know this sounds random, but I feel like it could be turned into a movie. Like it would be the next Hunger Games type of movie franchise. The artwork was amazing and the story and so much depth and was fluid. I love the twists and turns and the interactivity with the relationship/points system
Speaking of which, I'm kind of having trouble maxing out Crystal/Rick's relationship bar. After the scene where Crystal asks you to kill her,it says under the notes I'm still not done. And Rick stops wanting to hang out with me after he says it reminds him of his dead sister. I love the fact you portray emotions so well and have sadness in your novels but the perfect amount. Like Miru loses her voice but still can share her music :(
I kind of miss having a CG gallery like other people have said but that's only because the drawings are so good! Honestly, if you make a sequel I would love it!
There's so much potential with the ending after what David says. And then hopefully Rick and his sister can be reunited and we can have Kai and Sonnaya and Jackal come back from the freak world.
I've only played through once and got the true ending. Sorry I wrote so much I just really loved it! I'm trying to start my first game and I literally just can't believe you made all that. Great job! :D :) :lol: :wink:

Ceres

#47 Post by Ceres »

I've played abit and this reminds me of Persona! Looking forward to playing the rest of the game:)

AsHLeX
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Starlight Dreamers, Mysterious Melody, Town of Memories, Marked, To Fly, The Change, Him From The Past, A Forgotten Memory
Projects: Cafe Mysteria

#48 Post by AsHLeX »

My, that was one long but awesome game!
Loved the art to bits <3!!!
Managed to get all 3 endings *Thanks to your guide*
And aww, I almost cried at the good end - but the comedy part about marriage made me laugh so yeah xD Love it though~ It's like the 'cheat' event lol xD
Thanks for the credit at the end - I didn't expect that >o< (After all, I didn't do much ^^")
But the CG's were awesome~~ So beautiful >w<
Congratz on finishing!!

JuunoDoll
IRC Nick: Juuno

#49 Post by JuunoDoll »

Hi!

I just finished playing your game... AND IT WAS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! >w<
The character development in your game was really good; I was able to know the background of each bachelor, and other sub-characters. I also love the art, damn almost all the guys in the game are hot! :`)
The challenge of the game via stat-raising also motivated me to finish the game all the more. In all honesty, I enjoyed playing every second of it. It actually made me wanting for more :`)
I got the TRUE and GOOD Ending (thankfully) and I must say, I am very impressed. The additional scene when Sonnya was fawned over by the bachelors was also hilarious. :D

Please do continue making amazing games like this. I am looking forward to hearing more from you; your game was definitely worthwhile. :)

Much love,

ジューノ
Last edited by JuunoDoll on Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Akira Tsubakiya

#50 Post by Akira Tsubakiya »

I love your game! The way how the game work. David's looks very interesting. ( I wish there was a route for him. I want to know more about the scientists.) I find a typo http://prntscr.com/5mf49t I love the endings. I can't stop fangirling. Sorry for going off topic. :D

Akitsuki
Veteran
Deviantart: ak-itsuki
Discord: fsalmon#5522

#51 Post by Akitsuki »

AAAAAAA This game is just awesome!! I only got two endings out of three though. I mean, I couldn't get the 5th bachelor to like me ;___; What do I do?? Is it because of the choices? Because I already maxed the other bachelors' love and the mustache guy still won't ask me about the cheating thing. Did I do something wrong before?

Laera-chan
Regular
Projects: HeART Thief; Beauty and the Brothers: The Beginning; For Better or Worse; An Otaku's Guide to Santa's Reindeer
Organization: Moonlight Avenue, Inc.; Anomalis

#52 Post by Laera-chan »

Oooooh this looks so freAKING AWESOME!!!!!!! Downloading now! *dances excitedly* Will let you know what I think after I play it all. :D

Akira Tsubakiya

#53 Post by Akira Tsubakiya »

Akitsuki wrote:AAAAAAA This game is just awesome!! I only got two endings out of three though. I mean, I couldn't get the 5th bachelor to like me ;___; What do I do?? Is it because of the choices? Because I already maxed the other bachelors' love and the mustache guy still won't ask me about the cheating thing. Did I do something wrong before?
Did you click on him before? When he said would you love four guys? Something like that.

Xerofit51
Veteran
Completed: Freak-quency, Harvest-Moon spin off
Projects: Freak-quency
Deviantart: xerofit51

#54 Post by Xerofit51 »

Akitsuki wrote:AAAAAAA This game is just awesome!! I only got two endings out of three though. I mean, I couldn't get the 5th bachelor to like me ;___; What do I do?? Is it because of the choices? Because I already maxed the other bachelors' love and the mustache guy still won't ask me about the cheating thing. Did I do something wrong before?
The 5th bachelor? Maybe the choices or maybe you should spend more time with him more (only on Sundays, click on the laptop after triggering his first event in May, bravery must be "Normal" or above). You have trigger his first event though right? At the arcade in May?

The mustache guy...He would automatically ask you if you ask him. But you can only answer his question once. Perhaps you have accidentally answered his question be4?

Xerofit51
Veteran

#55 Post by Xerofit51 »

Thanks 4 4000+ downloads guys! Can we push it further though :lol: ? If it's 5000+ I'll probably start posting my next game story 4 u to critique on with the cast if I have time

4 some reason my ilustrator commissioned Serrajea@DA to draw this haha, her art is lovely though and Sakon is a sweet heart

happy New Year guys!
Last edited by Xerofit51 on Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sakon04
Completed: Freak-Quency, Amplitude
Projects: Freak-Quency, Amplitude
Organization: Ceylon Entertainment
IRC Nick: Sakon
Tumblr: sakonlieur
Deviantart: Sakon04

#56 Post by Sakon04 »

awww thank you for calling me sweet heart XD
I just reading all the comments for few days and decided to create my account to join this forum :))

Sakon.

tiya_nofurita
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: ALLBLACK Phase 1, Heart's Blight, Last Rx., EDDA Cafe, Kohana, Half Moon
Projects: ALLBLACK Phase 2
Organization: VN Project Indonesia
Deviantart: SECONDARY-TARGET
itch: NSAID
Discord: 3,4-Methylendioxymethamphetamine#4886

#57 Post by tiya_nofurita »

What a wonderful art :o
And welcome Sakon~
Webtoon

"For what reason I live?"

---
Completed project:

"What will you see when you are dead?"

MY VISUAL NOVEL

Xerofit51
Veteran

#58 Post by Xerofit51 »

Sakon04 wrote:awww thank you for calling me sweet heart XD
I just reading all the comments for few days and decided to create my account to join this forum :))

Sakon.
maneh bikin akun lahhhhhh ///english trans: U made an account XD

shieru26

#59 Post by shieru26 »

I really like your game. Your game is really very charming witty . Full of jokes and unexpected events ^^ btw about David, i think he's the most mysterious char. or may be i just miss something? I got the GOOD ending and BAD ending part. havne't got True ending though. and btw
May i ask about the red eye girl's granting wish? I found out if u gave her a blue necklace she would give u two options to grant wishes... but .. after i pick any other wish .. my moral bar seems to be all red. No matter i try to raise it .. after going to sleep , the bar would be all red again... so

is it a trick? if we ask for her wish .. it would also surely grant us the ' _ _ d' ending?

shieru26

#60 Post by shieru26 »

I really like your game. Your game is really very charming and witty . Full of jokes and unexpected events ^^ btw about David, i think he's the most mysterious char. or may be i just miss something? I got the GOOD ending and BAD ending . havne't got True ending though. and btw
May i ask about the red eye girl's granting wish? I found out if u gave her a blue necklace she would give u two options to grant wishes... but .. after i pick any other wish .. my moral bar seems to be all red. No matter i try to raise it .. after going to sleep , the bar would be all red again... so

is it a trick? if we ask for her wish .. it would also surely grant us the ' bad' ending?