Artist and Animator for Hire

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Shensation

Artist and Animator for Hire

#1 Post by Shensation »

Thanks for taking a look at my thread!
My style is not especially anime but I am a versatile artist and am willing to draw anime, or any other style if that is your wish.
I specialize in character art, and animation. As an animator, I am very good at expression and gesture. Please take a look at my examples below. For mor examples, see my website- http://www.shentravis.com

Image Image
Examples of character design and expressions

Image Image

full CG (varying styles)

Image Image
Animated Illustrations (one aspect moves)

Character design is $20
Sprites are ($15, bust) ($20, waist up) for the neutral pose full colour with flat shading, and comes with 2 additional expressions if wanted.
$5 for every expression change after that.
Drastic pose/costume changes are $10.
Animated full scene is $50 with $10 per additional character
Animated of 1 character is $40 (ten frames or less)
Backgrounds- If you are interested in the style of background depicted in the examples above, I will charge you $30
Full CG is $50

Will I do NSFW/explicit/adult?
Yes. Prices stand as above, but explicit drawings are an additional $5 for nature.
Prices may change depending on difficulty of request.

This is my first sales post and I'm still a bit new to game art so I hope this is clear enough. Contact me if you have any questions!