ERASER (Drama/Sci-fi) [PC][Android]

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
tiya_nofurita
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: ALLBLACK Phase 1, Heart's Blight, Last Rx., EDDA Cafe, Kohana, Half Moon
Projects: ALLBLACK Phase 2
Organization: VN Project Indonesia
Deviantart: SECONDARY-TARGET
itch: NSAID
Discord: 3,4-Methylendioxymethamphetamine#4886

Re: ERASER (Drama/Sci-fi) [PC][Android]

#16 Post by tiya_nofurita »

@Saltome : Thanks for the input! From the correction I've read though, I believed you already played the latest PC version.

1. The icon is still default. Yeah it will be fixed later on full version.
2. The image and music gallery is still inaccessible until full version.
3. Oh, sorry, did my game run slowly on your PC? It runs smoothly on mine, though. I might consider to "lighten" it (because modified GUI is really memory consuming) if many people complaint about it. But so far there's no problem (at least from the feedback I got).
4. The title button is inaccessible if you click Configuration from main screen (without starting the game). It's Ren'py default system, and I think it's not a big problem.
5. Ah, the "click twice" (on NVL mode I believe) is kinda annoying huh....I can fix that later.
6. The Tips button is intentionally disabled until you found some hyperlink text connected to its relevant explanation.
7. Some moment is intentionally "paused" to give some nice effect. Does it bother you that much?
8. Thank you for all the grammar correction. I'm afraid my English is not that good as for now. That's said, I definitely need proofreader for full release later. Would you help me if you have spare time?
Webtoon

"For what reason I live?"

---
Completed project:

"What will you see when you are dead?"

MY VISUAL NOVEL

Saltome
Veteran
Deviantart: saltome

Re: ERASER (Drama/Sci-fi) [PC][Android]

#17 Post by Saltome »

tiya_nofurita wrote: I might consider to "lighten" it
No, that won't be necessary. My pc has currently only got 450 ram, so such behavior is to be expected.
tiya_nofurita wrote: The title button is inaccessible
I know, I made sure of it. but actually hiding it would be a nice touch.
tiya_nofurita wrote:on NVL mode I believe
Yup.
tiya_nofurita wrote:The Tips button is intentionally disabled until you found some hyperlink text connected to its relevant explanation.
Oh, I see! Though, it never really occurred to me that's what it's for.
tiya_nofurita wrote:Some moment is intentionally "paused" to give some nice effect. Does it bother you that much?
Which moments? I can't exactly recall which of my notes are you referring to.
tiya_nofurita wrote:Would you help me if you have spare time?
Gladly. I tend to have a lot of that anyway. When you need something looked at, send me a copy and I'll take care of it.
Anything else, get in touch with me.
Deviant Art: Image
Discord: saltome
Itch: Phoenix Start