[WIP] Runic Stone

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Frizz-Chan
Regular
Projects: Runic Stone

Re: [WIP] Runic Stone

#76 Post by Frizz-Chan »

sayuri wrote:I personally think all the male professors are hot. Well, Crosby not so much but I'd totally go for Sume, Bane, and Safine. I know it'd be crazy doing their routes too, orz. But hey, if you want to make it massive with six guys per route :twisted:.
oh god if i actually did that I think my drawing hand would shrivel up an die.... (not that i dont want to ;A;, Ive honestly thought about it... haha ) maybe after i finish the demo... ill go back an add that idk at the moment....

Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

#77 Post by Cain0425 »

how long till the demo going be out a year or 2 years? :?:

Frizz-Chan
Regular

#78 Post by Frizz-Chan »

Cain0425 wrote:how long till the demo going be out a year or 2 years?

hmm well i've only had about two months so far to work on this(comming from only a coulple weeks before that i didnt even know what ren'py was...).... an i'm already pretty far. but the demo is still far off (Q^Q). I cant imagine that it would take me more than a year to release a demo? sorry if it feels like this gets further and further away from being a reality. ;A; Im working my hardest

ThirstingHeart
Regular
Projects: Nothing yet, though I'm more likely to do art then make a game itself.
Organization: Moose Cake Productions

#79 Post by ThirstingHeart »

OMG, why am I not stalking you? (gets to stalking)This looks A-freakin'-mazing! Your art style is very charming and gives me fuzzy feelings looking at it. <3

Oh and about the skinship thing... Please, Yes and Thank you. (Oh no Ryuu, I don't think we're going fast enough.) The face he makes in that third panel reminds me of a bunny. Oh my heart!
========================================================================
I will draw free character sprites for otome games that are 100% scripted and non-commercial.
========================================================================

Frizz-Chan
Regular

#80 Post by Frizz-Chan »

ThirstingHeart wrote: (Oh no Ryuu, I don't think we're going fast enough.) The face he makes in that third panel reminds me of a bunny. Oh my heart!
Aww I know. I torture poor Ryuu~ <3

Frizz-Chan
Regular

#81 Post by Frizz-Chan »

Necroposting

Updated the first post
//hides face//

I lost most of my old game when my computer got a virus a couple years back and I was heartbroken and didnt want to work on it for a while and the project gathered dust.

Ive come back and picked this baby up now and I'm going to chip away at it slowly. now that I have more slightly realistic Ideals for this.... hahaha
Last edited by Frizz-Chan on Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

shaye

#82 Post by shaye »

! Love your art style. This is looking really good, and good luck with bringing it up and working on this after so long! Looking forward to more updates this looks really interesting and fun ;u;!

feathersnake
Regular
Completed: A Rose by Any Other Name
Projects: Color, You've Got Mail!
Organization: Olfix Productions
Tumblr: olfix
Deviantart: olfix

#83 Post by feathersnake »

I'm so happy to see you working on this again! I was really excited when I first found it, and sad to find out a virus took it away. Good luck with the new version! I can't wait to see where it goes!
Olfix Productions:
Tumblr | itch.io
Complete Projects:
A Rose by Any Other Name
In-progress:
Color | You've Got Mail!