Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Check back tomorrow to learn more about Corey at 1PM EST!
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:08 pm
- Completed: Christmas Sweaters
- Projects: White Lie, Tropichu!
Also how did I miss Corey?! What a cutie!
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1395
- Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:37 pm
- Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
- Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
- Organization: GB Patch Games
- Tumblr: gb-patch
- itch: gbpatch
I also think the new versions looks more suburban C:.
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:38 pm
- Projects: Ebon Light
- Tumblr: underbliss
- Deviantart: Ahnna
Anyway the character art is super pretty, super... I don't know, pleasing? Like, not even remotely awkward, very easy to look at and read, thus conveys its purpose well, which is in the end the goal of art. What's more, I just think it's pretty
I'm usually not even remotely interested in games that feature teenagers... but for some reason this game is proving an exception to that. I don't know if it's cause I got a soft spot for horror, or 'cause the characters sounded more believable to me as teenagers that wouldn't end up annoying me to fits of insanity, but anyway I'm looking forward to seeing more info!
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:10 pm
- Projects: Ren'Py QuickStart, Crimson Rue
- Organization: Statistically Unlikely Games
- Deviantart: noeinan
- Github: noeinan
- Location: Washington State, USA
Also a special shout out to Shaples and Mad Harlequin who've been complete pros in helping us shape up this project. Thank you for your invaluable feedback!
Here is a an updated colored sketch version of our first environment! The colors aren't finalized as we'll be playing with its look until its jives with the art direction we've established with our character profiles. Still let us know how its looking and how you think it could be improved. Thanks everyone!
- Posts: 163
- Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:23 pm
- Projects: Regeria Hope
- Organization: Golden Game Barn
- IRC Nick: Octacon100
- Location: Boston, MA
Regiera Hope Completed Game Forum Post
Thank you Octacon!octacon100 wrote:Wow, the art for this is looking amazing! Looking forward to the finished product!
- Posts: 396
- Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:18 pm
- Completed: Asphyxia, Blackberry Honey, The Language of Love, etc
- Tumblr: ebi-hime
- itch: ebihime
The character art and the backgrounds look so good!
The term 'beta male' always makes me hmmm, but the characters look interesting so far.
And the story is inspired by Suspiria? That's cool! The film has a lot of atmosphere, I think (from what I remember). Though I remember thinking some of it was kind of hammy haha XD
- Posts: 196
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:11 am
- Completed: Check Signature!
- Projects: Check Signature!
- Organization: Seraphim Entertainment
- Tumblr: thebunnyofevil
Completed Projects: My Teacher (NaNoReno2013), Pizz'Amore, My Lady, Our School Love (Otome Audio CD), Our Honeymoon (Otome Audio CD), Seduce Me, Maid With Perfection (NaNoReno2015), Blind Love (ILUjam 2015), Love And Romance: A Study Of Intimacy, Seduce Me 2: The Demon War, Remember, Remember
Projects Still In Production: All For You