your highness - [GxB][Romance][Fantasy]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Snowflower
Bishie Fangirl
Completed: Idol Crush
Projects: Shugojin!, RockRobin (openmodewriter), your highness
Soundcloud: jenna-yeon

Re: your highness - [GxB][Romance][Fantasy](demo soon)

#31 Post by Snowflower »

Code: Select all

Statistics:

The game contains 5,475 dialogue blocks, containing 52,885 words and 279,779
characters, for an average of 9.7 words and 51 characters per block.
The backbone of the project is slowly taking better shape!! :)
With the script approaching closer to the end, I would be needing some proofreaders and possible idea bouncers if there are parts too bland. Please inquire if interested!! >~<
Completed: Idol Crush | WIP: your highness | Hiatus: Shugojin!| Follow Me on Twitter | Subscribe to YouTube
your highness @ 102k as of 2/13

Snowflower
Bishie Fangirl

#32 Post by Snowflower »

It's so lovely to have COSMIC LATTE on board with this project as the artist!!! >~<
be sure to check back in the future for updated arts for the project
Completed: Idol Crush | WIP: your highness | Hiatus: Shugojin!| Follow Me on Twitter | Subscribe to YouTube

Erikka
Regular

#33 Post by Erikka »

How is progressing the game?)
I'm waiting to try it! :)
Dash looks the most interesting to me ;) and then I want to romance Will)
Luke - his description doesn't sound bad but unfortunately he looks too childish, I would never say he's 18, more like 12-13.(and is he short?)
Anyway, I hope you will release it soon!

Snowflower
Bishie Fangirl

#34 Post by Snowflower »

Hello everyone! I just want to let everyone know that the project is NOT dead. I am still working on the script! :D just currently busy with bunch of other stuff in my life as well.
I'm also waiting on the artwork from the artist as well (who is also busy like me with school)
But I will keep everyone updated!

ColaCat
Veteran

#35 Post by ColaCat »

I'd be happy to help proofread and/or ideabounce for you.

Elze
Veteran
Tumblr: Poepii

#36 Post by Elze »

Can't wait to play this game! Looking forward to the new art and demo :D

1. Who will you pursue first? Will!! I have a soft spot for childhood friends.
2. How do you think the story will turn out? Happy ending...I hope?
3. How do you WISH the story will turn out? HAPPY ENDING, after a lot of comedy, fluff and some angst thrown in.
4. What do you want to see happen in the story? See Dash eat humble pie. LOL. It's always fun to see characters acting a bit out-of-character when thrown into desperate situations.
5. Will you play it? OF COURSE!

Snowflower
Bishie Fangirl

#37 Post by Snowflower »

ColaCat wrote:I'd be happy to help proofread and/or ideabounce for you.
Thanks! When it gets closer to that stage in the project, I'll let everyone know
Elze wrote:Can't wait to play this game! Looking forward to the new art and demo :D

1. Who will you pursue first? Will!! I have a soft spot for childhood friends.
2. How do you think the story will turn out? Happy ending...I hope?
3. How do you WISH the story will turn out? HAPPY ENDING, after a lot of comedy, fluff and some angst thrown in.
4. What do you want to see happen in the story? See Dash eat humble pie. LOL. It's always fun to see characters acting a bit out-of-character when thrown into desperate situations.
5. Will you play it? OF COURSE!
Thanks!! Can't wait to finish and release! :D

ColaCat
Veteran

#38 Post by ColaCat »

Okay! Just send me a PM when I'm needed.

Snowflower
Bishie Fangirl

Re: your highness - [GxB][Romance][Fantasy]

#39 Post by Snowflower »

The script is currently finishing up!! :D looking pretty nice ;D Feel free to PM me if you want to help out with critiquing and proofreading. I lost the list I made of people who have volunteered T^T

As for the art, I cannot get in touch with the original artist for couple months now. I may as well as get my hands on trying to get the art done myself. I have all the ideas, layout, etc out so bare with me T^T I will try my best

The script is currently at 82K, with the 3 main boys. Depending on the time, i may or may not add a secret unlockable character that's obtainable as a love interest as well.

Erikka
Regular

#40 Post by Erikka »

I'm stalking this project) Can't wait to try the game.
I like Dash and Will... especially Dash ;) beutiful, sexy and cool))
Luce on the opposite isn't my type. Honestly speaking I hate shotas but Luke looks a bit more mature so I might try his route as well.
The story sounds very interesting to me. I hope there'll be some unexpected moments in the game, maybe some twisted characters will show their true nature :twisted: I wouldn't mind if the bachelors had twisted characters as well :twisted: :roll: I love intrigue!))
Oh, and it would be really cool if there was an unlockable secret character! Great idea!)) More romanceable characters there are - better it is))
P.s. What about appearance of Annie Stone? How does she look like?
Hope you're doing progress in the game :)

Ernestalice15
Regular
Projects: One Last Crane, Demoness, The Golden Catalyst
Organization: Animon Works
IRC Nick: Nomina
Tumblr: ernestalice15
Deviantart: Ernestalice15

#41 Post by Ernestalice15 »

Snowflower wrote:The script is currently finishing up!! :D looking pretty nice ;D Feel free to PM me if you want to help out with critiquing and proofreading. I lost the list I made of people who have volunteered T^T

As for the art, I cannot get in touch with the original artist for couple months now. I may as well as get my hands on trying to get the art done myself. I have all the ideas, layout, etc out so bare with me T^T I will try my best

The script is currently at 82K, with the 3 main boys. Depending on the time, i may or may not add a secret unlockable character that's obtainable as a love interest as well.
If you still need any help on proofreading, I think I can help :) For arts, well, can't really say much. That sucks. I hope you can get through that and finish this project well. This project sounds good and I can't wait to play it.

Snowflower
Bishie Fangirl

#42 Post by Snowflower »

Erikka wrote:I'm stalking this project) Can't wait to try the game.
I like Dash and Will... especially Dash ;) beutiful, sexy and cool))
Luce on the opposite isn't my type. Honestly speaking I hate shotas but Luke looks a bit more mature so I might try his route as well.
The story sounds very interesting to me. I hope there'll be some unexpected moments in the game, maybe some twisted characters will show their true nature :twisted: I wouldn't mind if the bachelors had twisted characters as well :twisted: :roll: I love intrigue!))
Oh, and it would be really cool if there was an unlockable secret character! Great idea!)) More romanceable characters there are - better it is))
P.s. What about appearance of Annie Stone? How does she look like?
Hope you're doing progress in the game :)
Thanks for your interest!! I'm hoping to finish the script by this month and hopefully the unlockable character's script portion as well! Then I will be focusing on the artwork if I have to manage by myself. Im hoping to finish the project before I graduation university in June for sure.
I have to admit, Dash is my fave. I have a thing for his type LOL Luke isn't too much of a shota. He's just the type that's very well-mannered, kind, child-like at times, and gentle, he's as close as a guy can get to a perfect prince. you know what im saying? im going to update his looks a little less shota like, but still boylike. LOL im not making sense LOL
Im going to have Annie a little more generic. part in which some CGs won't completely show her appearance, like Starry Sky CGs (sometimes LOL) makes it a little more relatable to players

Ernestalice15 wrote:
Snowflower wrote: If you still need any help on proofreading, I think I can help :) For arts, well, can't really say much. That sucks. I hope you can get through that and finish this project well. This project sounds good and I can't wait to play it.
Once I have the complete script, I will be making an OFFICIAL list of people who I would think would be most suitable for proofreading and critiquing!

Erikka
Regular

#43 Post by Erikka »

Thank you for your answer. I think it's cool that you're going to make Luce more mature, because from his current sprite I would give him 13-14(definitely not marriageable age). He can have a baby-face but still look older. So I understood what you meant.
Starry sky actually has 2 versions: where the face of the heroine is visible and where it's not. I prefer to see the face of the protagonist, to see her emotions but if you don't want to reveal completely the appearance of Annie - it's ok) I think the CGs should look good anyway.
So I can't wait to try the finished version of your game! :D

Rou Azure

#44 Post by Rou Azure »

QUESTIONAIRE
1. Who will you pursue first? - Luke
2. How do you think the story will turn out? - Interesting (thoughtful)
3. How do you WISH the story will turn out? - "Outside of the box''
4. What do you want to see happen in the story? - Cliche but not cliche
5. Will you play it? - I would love to.

Snowflower
Bishie Fangirl

#45 Post by Snowflower »

Erikka wrote:Thank you for your answer. I think it's cool that you're going to make Luce more mature, because from his current sprite I would give him 13-14(definitely not marriageable age). He can have a baby-face but still look older. So I understood what you meant.
Starry sky actually has 2 versions: where the face of the heroine is visible and where it's not. I prefer to see the face of the protagonist, to see her emotions but if you don't want to reveal completely the appearance of Annie - it's ok) I think the CGs should look good anyway.
So I can't wait to try the finished version of your game! :D
Yeah, the current picture is just a placeholder sprite until I can get the art done. He is definitely a lot more childlike than the other two love interests, but definitely not a full on shota. he's more baby-faced than a boy.
I wanted to have the protagonist have no real showing face so that the player can get a sense for the emotions themselves, but I may work it in somehow.
Rou Azure wrote:QUESTIONAIRE
1. Who will you pursue first? - Luke
2. How do you think the story will turn out? - Interesting (thoughtful)
3. How do you WISH the story will turn out? - "Outside of the box''
4. What do you want to see happen in the story? - Cliche but not cliche
5. Will you play it? - I would love to.
thanks for the support!