Seduce Me [GxB/GxG][Romance, Comedy][Incubi/Demons](Free)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
idkwhatusername

Re: Seduce Me [GxB][Romance, Comedy][Incubi/Demons](Free)

#31 Post by idkwhatusername »

The bonus password is an anagram of all the ending letters. The creator talks about it in a different forum.

These are the ending letters I've gotten:
Damien-S
Matthew-N
Erik-R
James-T
Sam-A
Andrew-R
Naomi-O
Suzu-I
Diana-I
Alone Ending-M
Killed by Diana-O
Mind Wiped by Angel-M
Become a Demon-S
Shot by Devil-N

I have all the CG's, so I'm assuming I have all the endings, but maybe there's one more in there I haven't found? There are supposedly 22 endings, after all. However, the only other bad endings I've found don't give letters? Am I missing something?

Anyway, the closest I've come to solving the anagram is "I AM TORN SONS RIM" but that's not it. If anyone else figures something out please say so! (also, how do you get the ending video?)

The more I think about it, the more likely the password is in latin, since the angel speaks in latin. HOwever, I don't know any at all. The words monstris (monster), amor (love), and nostram (sons) are formable out of the letters I have, but with as little knowlege I have of latin, that's about as far as I can go.

zansra

#32 Post by zansra »

idkwhatusername wrote:The bonus password is an anagram of all the ending letters. The creator talks about it in a different forum.

These are the ending letters I've gotten:
Damien-S
Matthew-N
Erik-R
James-T
Sam-A
Andrew-R
Naomi-O
Suzu-I
Diana-I
Alone Ending-M
Killed by Diana-O
Mind Wiped by Angel-M
Become a Demon-S
Shot by Devil-N

I have all the CG's, so I'm assuming I have all the endings, but maybe there's one more in there I haven't found? There are supposedly 22 endings, after all. However, the only other bad endings I've found don't give letters? Am I missing something?

Anyway, the closest I've come to solving the anagram is "I AM TORN SONS RIM" but that's not it. If anyone else figures something out please say so! (also, how do you get the ending video?)

The more I think about it, the more likely the password is in latin, since the angel speaks in latin. HOwever, I don't know any at all. The words monstris (monster), amor (love), and nostram (sons) are formable out of the letters I have, but with as little knowlege I have of latin, that's about as far as I can go.

zansra

#33 Post by zansra »

Can you please tell me all the happily after endings how to get them idkwhatusername

Ladyhawke

#34 Post by Ladyhawke »

This game made me sooo happy. I enjoyed every minute I spent playing it, and would have gladly paid for it. I can't believe how generous you and some of the other developers are on this site. It just amazes me.

The game popped up at the perfect time for me too, since I'm going through a rough time. This took me to an awesome place for a while, and I thank you so much for that.

Spoiler
I absolutely fell head over heels for Sam. His voice actor is to die for, and I love a guy with a dirty mouth. His story was sweet to me more than the others, and I'm sure the voice tone had alot to do with that also. Just going from snarky badass to so sweet on me was like awwww! *smirk*

Anyway, a close second was James. The voice was great, and the protective, take-charge type is just...yum.

After that I have to include my complete domination of the demon world as pretty FREAKIN AWESOME! :twisted:

Regarding the bonus area.....I so wish there was a route for that! :wink:

All the times Grandpa showed up or was mentioned I cried. Hits close to home. I really did love seeing him when you chose to Fight! at the warehouse, instead of calling your guy. Such a sweet story. My favorite part of Damien's route was when he talked about Grandpa. :cry:

All of your voice actors were wonderful (including you!), and it's rare to find games that even have them. So thank you for including that great feature.

Thanks again for sharing such a great game, and helping me smile today.

Ladyhawke

candichan06
Regular
Projects: A Thief's Tale
Organization: Azure Rose Productions

#35 Post by candichan06 »

So I finally figured out the angel's password (with a little help). I won't give it away (lest the seraphim come after me too) but I will leave 3 hints below for anyone who wants them.
1) The post above by "idkwhatusername" regarding the letters and anagram bit is correct, except one of the letters on that list is not correct.
2) Look at the preferred playthrough order Michaela posted on her tumblr (thebunnyofevil), but keep in mind the order is slightly incorrect.
3) The final countdown...
Good luck! ^^
Current Project: A Thief's Tale
Demo here!

MinttyMint

#36 Post by MinttyMint »

I'm going to be honest, from the demo I kinda expected something different..
I thought Malix would be a bigger deal and really for me, neither of the antagonists ever truly felt like a threat
but the rest of the game was great and I did enjoy it.

infinite

#37 Post by infinite »

candichan06 wrote:So I finally figured out the angel's password (with a little help). I won't give it away (lest the seraphim come after me too) but I will leave 3 hints below for anyone who wants them.
1) The post above by "idkwhatusername" regarding the letters and anagram bit is correct, except one of the letters on that list is not correct.
2) Look at the preferred playthrough order Michaela posted on her tumblr (thebunnyofevil), but keep in mind the order is slightly incorrect.
3) The final countdown...
Good luck! ^^
Ahhh, this is killing me! Could you give us a hint as to which of the letters isn't right?

juniperandlamplight

#38 Post by juniperandlamplight »

I like the game a lot, the story, voice acting and art are all great. I like the little references too, like Herlock and WebMovies and Rollr ("perfect for wasting time and entertaining yourself" so true) l also love how while the arc was much shorter, we did get the chance to date the humans. Naomi is so sweet <3. Speaking of that, blue/red was good/bad? Huh. That went over my head, I just thought that it was Naomi/Suzu haha

Can I tell you how much I REALLY FREAKIN' LOVE that choosing herself and her humanity wasn't a 'bad end'? That it wasn't all 'she BETRAYED them, she can NEVER BE HAPPY' made me so incredibly happy.

I'm a bit confused on the endings, there are 22 but all I was able to get were
Matthew (cake), Damien (both Damien's humanity and not choosing to make him human, the latter of which didn't seem to count as an end), Sam (acceptance), Erik (kiss), James(proposal), My Freedom, Naomi, Suzu, Andrew, Diana, dying with Diana and Malix, and the demon end??
I'm honestly not sure what I'm missing... Do the boys have multiple ends? EDIT: okay so my experience with the endings appears to be pretty typical except for
the angel ending.
Can anyone give me a hint/tell me how to get that end?

The one and pretty much only gripe I have is that
in his end you don't ask Damien what he wants, you make the choice for him, which bummed me out a little.

Anyway, this is an amazing game, thank you and everyone who worked on it so much!

idkwhatusername

#39 Post by idkwhatusername »

Suzu's is wrong. It's actually an F.

To get the angel ending, you have to attack her when she admits to killing your grandfather
Last edited by idkwhatusername on Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dawnfire
Regular

#40 Post by Dawnfire »

I haven't gotten all the endings, but most, so I can definitely say that this game was great! Beautiful art, great voice acting, and a solid, interesting plotline. The mythos of the world was really fascinating. I like that the heroine was on the spunky and competent side despite her situation, and I liked that
GxG endings were available.
I was also pleasantly surprised to find out
that the grandfather was involved with magic,
which was an unexpected twist. But I was dissatisfied that
many of the romance scenes were almost the same for all the guys, which made them get pretty repetitive
. Still, hours of fun! Great job!
Writer/editor with native English skills and a bachelor's. Back after a longtime hiatus. Message if interested.

Ladyhawke

#41 Post by Ladyhawke »

Spoil Time
Suzu's letter is F not I.

As for the 22 endings. Each guy (including Andrew) has 2 endings, one with the title and one without. The girls also have 2 endings each. Then there are the ones you get from Diana's route. She had 4. So long sweetie, Pure innocent ignorant, My kingdom, and My adventure. Then there's yours, My freedom. Last is the one from the warehouse where you keep picking wait, And that's it for you.

I think that covers it. As for how to get to all of those. You get there, and have fun doing it! :twisted:

One thing...if anyone knows why I can't get the ending video after seemingly having completed everything please share. I have all endings, routes, bonus, CGs, watched bloopers, and still can't click it.
Cheers!

Ladyhawke

idkwhatusername

#42 Post by idkwhatusername »

Ladyhawke, maybe another hint at the bonus code? I'm terrible at anagrams... I think part of it spells out
transform, but I'm not sure what to do with the other 4 letters
Also, one of the hints given earlier was "The final countdown." what does that mean?
Last edited by idkwhatusername on Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Outdoor

#43 Post by Outdoor »

I just wanted to know Michaela... Is the opening song available anywhere ? Cause I would really like it if I could set it as my ringtone (Yes, like the heroine ^^) cause I've been listening to it no-stop since I've played the game (and even a bit before but because I played the game and all, I've become obsess with it lol).

Kikaharu
Regular

#44 Post by Kikaharu »

I figured it out the password after searching forever and trying to unscramble letters and with one person's hint. It made it click. Even without that hint I might have been able to figure it out considering the hint i found made me realize I had one letter in the wrong spot.

Outdoor

#45 Post by Outdoor »

Kikaharu wrote:I figured it out the password after searching forever and trying to unscramble letters and with one person's hint. It made it click. Even without that hint I might have been able to figure it out considering the hint i found made me realize I had one letter in the wrong spot.
Could you help me ? I've been trying and trying but anagrams and puzzles are my weakness T^T