Seduce Me [GxB/GxG][Romance, Comedy][Incubi/Demons](Free)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Kirlett
Regular

Re: Seduce Me [GxB][Romance, Comedy][Incubi/Demons](Free)

#61 Post by Kirlett »

I played Sam, Damien, Erick and Diana's paths and...wow, I usually don't like GxG, but Diana's route was amazing. My favorite! She is such an interesting character.
I love how with the boys they stay at the human world and everything becomes normal, but with Diana a new adventure begins! :mrgreen:
I'll try to get Andrew now...

JinTonic
Regular

#62 Post by JinTonic »

After one hour of playing your game I'm in love with it! And damn! Erik is hot!!! And when I say hot, I mean HOT!!! What a sexy voice and the guy is soooooo handsome! My first impression is really good. Will go on playing it.
p.s. thanks heavens the characters don't have japanese names)

daisymadi
Tumblr: daiisyzeldaa

#63 Post by daisymadi »

This game is absolutely fantastic, from the art to the voice actors to the story line, it's great all around, I'm actually really surprised that it's free :D

Also, I'm having trouble getting Damien's true ending, could someone help me out?

Kirlett
Regular

#64 Post by Kirlett »

OMG, I just played Matthew's route and... SIMON TABBY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA, I love that evil toy so much. :lol:
Now...the last ones...Suzu and Naomi. Like I said before, I don't usually like GxG, but after playing Diana's route...let's see what this two have for me ^^
daisymadi wrote:This game is absolutely fantastic, from the art to the voice actors to the story line, it's great all around, I'm actually really surprised that it's free :D

Also, I'm having trouble getting Damien's true ending, could someone help me out?
I can help you with Damien.
You have to accept Diana's offer to get his true ending.

Xiomaraze

#65 Post by Xiomaraze »

Finally figured out the password, I found it a delightful game! I do have a question though, are Suzu, Andrew and Naomi's top right cgs supposed to be 2/3 cut off? I can only see the top third in the gallery, I thought it might be because there are different versions of that cg but I couldnt seem to find any? Either way it was a wonderful diversion!

The characters are each unique to themselves, make me smile, and laugh, and sometimes sniffle from tears and sadness (IN A GOOD WAY!). The character sprites where cute! I actually really wondered about K but you never get to hear much about her in the story, so thats alright, maybe she will show up in another game! Maybe not!
For those having problems with the password, I thought this might help without being too much of a give away, the shadow of the sprite in the countdown mentioned by a previous commentator is not a sprite that we have seen in the game! Don't worry about trying to find out which character we know that it belongs too! I would recommend instead on focusing on the 14 letters for the endings. Good luck!

daisymadi

#66 Post by daisymadi »

Kirlett wrote: I can help you with Damien.
You have to accept Diana's offer to get his true ending.
Thanks! I finally got it :D

Meyismyname
Projects: Unplanned Amour, Last Stanza

#67 Post by Meyismyname »

OMG this game is amazing and awesome. Love it!
I absolutely love the bloopers. The voice actors all sound super fun!

Bug thing that I noticed during Matthew's story:
when Diana is talking to Matthew in the kitchen and you choose to "Hold your position", Diana disappears when she says "Astonishing. You're making dinner for a human girl" and then the voice acting and dialogue are off until she leaves
I also have a few spelling and grammar things that I noticed, but I can't remember where they are. I'll make a note of them if I see them again, because I've only finished one playthrough
Last edited by Meyismyname on Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Akitsuki
Veteran
Deviantart: ak-itsuki
Discord: fsalmon#5522

#69 Post by Akitsuki »

Congrats on completing the game! I'm downloading it right now :D I'm not sure if I can play it right away, but I'll tell you my thoughts when I finished playing! Good work!

Sang_Royal

#70 Post by Sang_Royal »

Do have to have seen all the main endings for the password to work, because I am pretty sure I have the right password but nothing seems to be happening.

How do you know if your password worked?

daisymadi

#71 Post by daisymadi »

Sang_Royal wrote:Do have to have seen all the main endings for the password to work, because I am pretty sure I have the right password but nothing seems to be happening.

You're directly taken to the bonus scene

Sang_Royal

#72 Post by Sang_Royal »

daisymadi wrote:
Sang_Royal wrote:Do have to have seen all the main endings for the password to work, because I am pretty sure I have the right password but nothing seems to be happening.

You're directly taken to the bonus scene
Damn, and I was so sure I had it.
I thought is was TRANSFORM***S (**** are for letters just incase I'm close).
Well back to the drawing board. Thanks.

n0tgin
Regular

#73 Post by n0tgin »

I only played James' route so far but... all I've got to say on this game is: OHHHHH MY GODDDDD, OHHHHH MY GODDDD. (Read: I love it.)

autumnruby

#74 Post by autumnruby »

Omg yay I figured out the password!

Sang_Royal

#75 Post by Sang_Royal »

I finally figured out the password. I feel so stupid, that took me too long to figure out.