Seduce Me [GxB][Romance, Comedy][Incubi/Demons][Greenlight!]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
VAPMichaelaLaws
Regular
Completed: Check Signature!
Projects: Check Signature!
Organization: Seraphim Entertainment
Tumblr: thebunnyofevil

Re: Seduce Me [GxB][Romance, Comedy][Incubi/Demons][Demo Out

#76 Post by VAPMichaelaLaws »

MishiSings wrote:I'd like to start by saying that I've been mostly enjoying this game so far. I discovered it only a few days ago, and despite its flaws I hope it gets greenlit on steam so I can throw money at it. I can tell it's a labor of love and everyone involved did a great job.

But I just played Damien's good end, and I'm upset.
Specifically, I'm disturbed by the fact that taking Diana's deal leads to Damien's good end. This is NOT a decision Mika should ever have presumed to make for Damien, especially when he was asleep and didn't know anything of what was going on, and ESPECIALLY once Diana offers to wipe Damien's memory of the incident. And not only does Mika agree to this, but she lies to Damien for years about it?

It's good that Mika does acknowledge that this was a despicable thing to do, and I'm not saying Damien shouldn't forgive her for it, that's his business. But having to make that choice to get the 'good end' left a sour taste in my mouth. Especially since, right before playing the game for the first time, I read this recent post:
VAPMichaelaLaws wrote:
The reason I added this feature is to once again empower the belief of consent. I am a VERY firm believer that sex should be agreed to whole-heartedly and I did not want to simple throw sex at the players as a requirement for the best endings. My mind literally went, “If this was a realistic situation (LOL realistic… yup…) and if they are not comfortable with having sex with the demon boys, it should not be required…” So, it simply isn’t required at all. It’s optional with no backlash.
Yes, the kisses and steamy makeouts and sex scenes are all properly warned and gated by little opt-out posts, and that's great. But what about Damien? Sure, Diana doesn't actually go through with the sex, but the player was still encouraged to make this decision about him, about his body, without his consent. If I was in his shoes, I'd feel pretty damn violated and upset, no matter how good Mika's intentions were.
I had MANY many many many internal conversations about this scene knowing that this would be brought up, but quite frankly, Damien's character demanded his humanity for true happiness and Diana was not willing to give it without a MAJOR cost.

Damien has placed 100% that he wants to be human. The only thing he will not give up is his brothers. If Diana asked him for sex, he would say yes, but that would hurt the player. What would Damien say? "I'd have sex with your greatest rival to be human"? That would tear Mika apart and that was not something Damien could do. Also, Diana is not heartless enough to ask him with Mika around since it's both an intimate subject between them and Damien would say no instantly for Mika's sake.

However, without his humanity, he would not be TRULY happy.

I had to put the choice in the player's hands and, as dirty as the choice is, the player needed to give her blessing for Damien. It may not have been vocalized, but Damien would have been and IS okay with doing the deed with Diana in order to gain his humanity. The only thing that kept him from saying yes in the first place was his brothers.

However, now that the game is out and reading through it, I would be torn between leaving it or getting Mika to rouse Damien from slumber to talk to him about the deal. Again, it would KILL Mika on the inside to hear that the man she was with would fuck for humanity, so I would again be conflicted.

There was no good way to do that scene, so I'll stick with my guns on what I wrote. I apologize if it makes anyone who plays it uncomfortable, but that's the scene I wrote.
Voice Actress | Singer | Writer | Producer | Director
http://www.michaelaamandalaws.com/
--------
Completed Projects: My Teacher (NaNoReno2013), Pizz'Amore, My Lady, Our School Love (Otome Audio CD), Our Honeymoon (Otome Audio CD), Seduce Me, Maid With Perfection (NaNoReno2015), Blind Love (ILUjam 2015), Love And Romance: A Study Of Intimacy, Seduce Me 2: The Demon War, Remember, Remember
Projects Still In Production: All For You

VAPMichaelaLaws
Regular

Re: Seduce Me [GxB][Romance, Comedy][Incubi/Demons][Greenlig

#77 Post by VAPMichaelaLaws »

I will be updating the game soon with a better translated scene in Damien's route that fits the message I wanted to give. The update hopefully should be out next weekend at the latest.
--------
Completed Projects: My Teacher (NaNoReno2013), Pizz'Amore, My Lady, Our School Love (Otome Audio CD), Our Honeymoon (Otome Audio CD), Seduce Me, Maid With Perfection (NaNoReno2015), Blind Love (ILUjam 2015), Love And Romance: A Study Of Intimacy, Seduce Me 2: The Demon War, Remember, Remember

VAPMichaelaLaws
Regular

#78 Post by VAPMichaelaLaws »

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 57#p358257

UPDATE HAS BEEN MADE AVAILABLE WITH A NEW DAMIEN SCENE
--------

otome games

#79 Post by otome games »

i luv this game sooo much!!!
but i'm running out of games doo pls reccomend some!!(i'm too lazy to search for them :P)

Louika

#80 Post by Louika »

Hello,
I just have started playing the game and I absolutely like it! But right now I'm only through two routes so yeah, I will probably report back to a later time again. ^___^
But I have to questions :-) Firstly is there a way to get the soundtracks of the whole game? They're so wonderful and I love them so much, the one in the starting screen for example. And secondly, I hope this hasn't been asked before, if so, I'm sorry D: but is there a complete walkthrough of it?

lunamoon7

#81 Post by lunamoon7 »

657 MB is a bit too much to download at once can you divide the game in 4 parts? :?: 3 parts 200 MB and one 57 MB? :?:

WalkthroughGoddess

#82 Post by WalkthroughGoddess »

If you go to WalkthroughGoddess.tumblr.com I'm starting to post the walkthroughs. (They're pretty much the same for the incubi) I've started with just the incubi, but the rest will be up soon. Also feel free to ask me for a walkthrough for any other game you can't find one for! That's what I made the tumblr for :)

Louika

#83 Post by Louika »

Okay, that's cool. ^^ Just started following you and thanks for telling me. :D

bronxnyc

#84 Post by bronxnyc »

I just downloaded the game and I love it! It's only been a few days and I have already completed all of the routes and unlocked (almost) all of the CGs, even the ones that aren't for incubi. :D Sam's route was my favorite, although Matthew was such a cutie.
I do think a Malix route would've been great :lol:
. The only thing i've been struggling on is unlocking Mika's final CG. I can't seem to get her CG that is directly in the center of the 9 squares. I've tried seemingly everything, and yet I still can't figure it out.
I guess i'll need to find it in order to unlock the Angel Password, huh?
. I'll keep trying. But if anyone finds out how to unlock it, let me know!

Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

#85 Post by Cain0425 »

hi my name is holly sutterlin i was one of your kickstarers backers i want to know if you could help me out i got ever CG of the guys but i have a hard time get the fight CGS for the guys how do i go about it get that CG for 4 guys in the game and i want to know if your next game is going to be R18 rate or not i wish it and if you can still be with the guy from the first game in game two?

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#86 Post by try10 »

Played the game. I really liked the old art better and it was easier to the eyes. The sprites were okay, but the CG's looked different and that I did not like. Finished with all the endings and I was disappointed that they were similar. I don't know, but I was expecting something different since I was so excited with this project. I enjoyed the bad ends better. :D and the GxG romance rocked! I don't usuallly like to play yuri routes, but these were very beautifully written and I loved them very much. Too bad than none of the bachelors caught my interest. I was that you are planning a sequel. I really hope for some new romanceable characters that are unique and easy to like. :D Good luck!