❤ Cute Demon Crashers! ❤ [GxB/GxG][18+][NaNoRenO 2015]

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
ElectraPop

Re: ❤ Cute Demon Crashers! ❤ [GxB/GxG][18+][NaNoRenO 2015]

#46 Post by ElectraPop »

I'm so looking forward to this!!
Consent and safety during sex? Lovely characters and art? 18+ game? You bet I'm sold, haha.
Mirari is so cute, I'm glad there is both GxG and GxB...gosh, the game embodies really all I'll ever looked for in a 18+ game.
And everything in one month? Amazing, you go guys!

Pudding Fluff
Regular
Projects: Cute Demon Crashers
Organization: Sugar Script
Tumblr: SugarScript

#47 Post by Pudding Fluff »

Almost done with Kael's sprite, only missing his expressions! :)
kael_sprite_wip.jpg
Also our writer has started drafting the intimate scenes and our lovely programmer is working on the GUI!

hellokelso

#48 Post by hellokelso »

I am so excited for this!!!
I love the designs of all the characters, but Akki is my favorite! He's so freaking cute <3

rmt_2011
Regular
Projects: Lacrimosa ~ Nightmare Terror, Deceptive Dreams
Deviantart: Pie-inator

#49 Post by rmt_2011 »

Everything about this looks amazing and entices me! I am so looking forward to this!
Btw, am I the only one who thought of Seduce Me when reading the plot? Either way, I am so down for there being more incubi/succubi games! (I have demon fetish problems...) More otome games should be like this, in my opinion. Hardly anyone dares to explore this kind of thing and it's good to see more people doing so!
GOOD LUCK!!! You have my full support!

nosoclever

#50 Post by nosoclever »

i saw this on tumblr, and i wanted to tell you that the quality of the art looks like from a comercial game ~
the art is so pretty i love it <3
and its 18+ *u* want to play it~

Akitsuki
Veteran
Deviantart: ak-itsuki
Discord: fsalmon#5522

#51 Post by Akitsuki »

This looks totally cute~ I don't know about the 18+ rating since I haven't played one until now, but I guess this one is worth a try.
I hope everything goes well for you! Good luck!! ^o^)/

Pudding Fluff
Regular

#52 Post by Pudding Fluff »

Yay!
I come bearing great news!
Chocolate Berry has joined us for Background art!! :D WE WON'T HAVE TO RESORT TO INTERNET PHOTOS ;O;
(we're so happy ;v; )

And I'm working on Mirari's sprite after finishing Kael's expressions! Hopefully she'll be done by tomorrow, so I can start work on CGs during the weekend.

Oh! And our loveliest Toffee Cake drafted Akki's intimate scene and... wow, lots of choices to keep track of xD; And it's so cute ;________;

We'll be working hard to show you some screenshots in the near future! :D

Pudding Fluff
Regular

#53 Post by Pudding Fluff »

And the last sprite, Mirari, is complete! :D
mirari_sprite_wip.jpg
Now onto CGs! ^o^/

We've started editing the drafted scenes we have, and 3 adorable chibi scenes have been finished <3
We're going to make a test build now to see how the flow of the scenes we have so far is working and cut and add stuff where it's needed! <3

Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Projects: Thrall: A Dark Otome Visual Novel
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
Tumblr: authorzknight
itch: authorzknight

#54 Post by Hazel-Bun »

Kael and Mirari are my favorites! Good luck :D
Black bookstore owner. Diverse fiction reviewer. Bestselling romance author. Award-winning fiction editor. Quite possibly a werewolf, ask me during the next full moon.

Pudding Fluff
Regular

#55 Post by Pudding Fluff »

I come bearing a couple of sneak peeks!

Chocolate Berry has been awesome and has inked all the BGs during the weekend! and will now start with colouring:D
BGs_wip.jpg
And Mint Cookie finished the first batch of chibi scenes! :D
chibis_wip.jpg
On the writing department, Toffee Cake drafted Mirari's intimate scene and it's so relaxing and adorable <3 Next on the list is Orias!
On the CG department, I sketched the Cgs and cut-ins for Akki's intimate scene and man, there are so many variations :'D
I also put together a quick temp build so we could all check how Akki's daily scenes and intimate scene worked together with the sketches and THAT TOOK FOREVER BECAUSE SO MANY VARIATIONS XD But it came out adorable ;^; It also helped to pinpoint some issues with the GUI we need to address too :)
Next on the CGs-to-sketch list are Mirari's.

And lastly, on the music department, the super awesome Orangebeat has delighted us with 3 new music tracks <3

We're very excited and proud!! >w<

kassikatastrofy
Tumblr: kassikatastrofy
Deviantart: kassikatastrofy

#56 Post by kassikatastrofy »

I'm embarrassingly excited for this! The art is awesome! The GUI is adorable! I'll be stalking this post (in a good way I swear!) until you release it!

Fujihime
Regular
Projects: Purrfectly Ever After
Tumblr: purrfectlyeverafter

#57 Post by Fujihime »

I love the character designs and the overall look and feel of the game! It does give the positive feeling but I'm not too sure what does +18 sexy positive means though. The GUI also adds on the fluffiness of the game. I'm keeping a tab on this game and hope to get it as soon as it's released! Cheers!
An otome game about a burglar cat who wish to become human to earn an honest living.
Kickstarter | Steam Greenlight | Tumblr

Pudding Fluff
Regular

#58 Post by Pudding Fluff »

Ahh, sorry for the lack of updates!

We're done with the script draft and everything is being polished, fixed and edited now :D
Backgrounds and GUI are also complete!
Chibis are all done too (at least all the important ones we wanted to have, we may get a few more) and the music department is only missing two character themes!

The departments lagging behind are Programming, since they're waiting on assets and edited scenes to code, and CG art since... they're a lot of CGs and cut-ins :'D
So i'm going to destroy myself (not really, I don't have that much stamina to begin with >>; ) working on the Cgs from now until the deadline!
We may be a bit late with the release, or just release Akki's and Mirari's route first and then Orias and Kael later, most likely a week or two after the deadline.

Now have some previews!
Akki's scene images! All done except the first one, which is a cut-in and not crucial. The 2md one has A LOT of variations.
Akki's scene images! All done except the first one, which is a cut-in and not crucial. The 2md one has A LOT of variations.
Mirari's scene is only in sketch form. She has a lot of cut-ins that could be full CGs, but decided to reduce time and space by cutting them.
Mirari's scene is only in sketch form. She has a lot of cut-ins that could be full CGs, but decided to reduce time and space by cutting them.
Orias has one *main* CG with A LOT of small cut ins of little actions he does. it's a very hot scene!
Orias has one *main* CG with A LOT of small cut ins of little actions he does. it's a very hot scene!
This is the &quot;choose who do you want to spend time!&quot; menu design, since just picking from a regular menu with names seemed monotonous and boring.
This is the "choose who do you want to spend time!" menu design, since just picking from a regular menu with names seemed monotonous and boring.
And lastly a screenshot of our test build! Claire should be using a different outfit and nobody has the actual expressions they should have ^^;
And lastly a screenshot of our test build! Claire should be using a different outfit and nobody has the actual expressions they should have ^^;

rmt_2011
Regular
Projects: Lacrimosa ~ Nightmare Terror, Deceptive Dreams
Deviantart: Pie-inator

#59 Post by rmt_2011 »

I can't wait until the release! It looks amazing

Feral Phoenix
Regular
Completed: Uncommon Time, The Witch-in-Training and the Magic Seal, Refinery
Projects: The Sullen Boku Girls Alliance
Tumblr: dialoguelostloop
itch: feralphoenix

#60 Post by Feral Phoenix »

Joining the absolute horde of commenters who are really interested in the concept here--we could always use more 18+ visual novels where the characters know what consent even is, and more sex-positive otome stuff, and more 18+ stuff with more than one gender of prospective partner...

...plus the character designs are hella cute. Looking forward to the full release, take your time!
My Games Hub Page
Original
Uncommon Time (RPG Maker VX Ace) | Refinery (Ren'Py) | The Sullen Boku Girls Alliance (RPG Maker VX Ace)
Collab
The Witch-in-Training and the Magic Seal (RPG Maker VX Ace - illustration, English translation)
Translated
Tragic Muppets (RPG Maker VX Ace) | The Gaol of Eternity (RPG Maker XP) | I Wished For (RPG Maker VX Ace) | Gathering the Magic (RPG Maker VX Ace) | Rainy Drop (RPG Maker VX Ace)