Dreams

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
AshenhartKrie
Veteran
Tumblr: ashenhartkrie

Re: Dreams

#76 Post by AshenhartKrie »

I've been watching too much Supernatural.
The other night I had a bloody mary dream, and a balloon clown dream. I popped the clown, but the pieces of the balloon latched onto people and brainwashed them..... therefore creating hundreds of evil clowns.
*is never going to the circus again*

tired. grumpy. queer
*uses he/him pronouns*

Heisenberg
Regular
Organization: Los Pollos Hermanos

#77 Post by Heisenberg »

Michael C. Hall narrates my everyday life in my head
You think I'm in danger? Skyler, I am the danger.

Odin

#78 Post by Odin »

Two nights ago, I had a very strange, if mildly enjoyable, dream.

I "woke up" in this giant cavern. All around me are other members of my school's marching band, either still unconscious, or groggily holding their heads. No one knows where we are, or what's going on. First thing that we decide to do is wake the rest of the band up. After that's completed, and we've adjusted to the darkness, we start looking for clues as to where we are. A few members of the band are looking at detective work as a career, so we let them take the lead. We learn that the cavern is larger than we thought. Towards one end is a large door, made of some unknown metal, with a dim light next to it. Beneath the light, a note is written in blood. Its message: "What have you learned?"
Upon seeing this, several people become scared. Others begin to redouble their search. No one finds an exit; however, it is discovered that there are several stations around the walls and dispersed around the floor. There are also rolling chairs, which everyone finds suspicious. However, curiosity gets the better of several members. A friend of mine, who also plays tuba, joins me at a station with a computer, Terminal running. It appears to be a Linux build. Other band members walk around to various other stations. I start to work in Terminal, checking the basics with what little know-how I have. I hand it over to my friend, who also begins to work in Terminal. I start to walk around, noting some other "stations". Most, I leave alone, but some—such as Chemistry—I take part in. While working in the chemistry lab, we take a part of the door's metal, and test it for certain properties. However, we need to let the test percolate for a long time, so everyone there leaves to do something else.
I return to the computer, where my friend is exasperated. He makes an exclamation about how he much prefers Windows' NT system, and I take another crack at the computer. There is a strange file, which I open. It prints, "Congratulations on finding this file! You haven't got a lot of time to complete everything, so hop to it!" I roll over in one of the chairs to the drum major, and show her the message. As I roll, I see a switch on the wall. I flick it, because I'm curious. The entire facility is illuminated. We see that all our instruments are arranged neatly on racks, and we start to joke around with them as we work. I switch instruments with the drumline captain, and we laugh about it.

And that's when I woke up.

AsHLeX
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Starlight Dreamers, Mysterious Melody, Town of Memories, Marked, To Fly, The Change, Him From The Past, A Forgotten Memory
Projects: Cafe Mysteria

#79 Post by AsHLeX »

Ehh not really a new dream. More like a really old one that keeps staying with me haha.
I was I think about 9?
I dreamt that I went to a cinema and those who didn't watch the show got buried alive. And dreams will be dreams so it was kind of nonsensical but somehow it ended up being a full-scale buriel and mass death and all that stuff.
Needless to say I was traumatized for a few days hahaha. When I woke up the only thing I could do was stare at the wall for like...until noon. (Hey, I was a kid, okay?)

Oh man, I just realized how old this thread is. *facedesk* It seemed like a nice thread though :( - why am I always so late. Apologies.
New demo out 24/12/23!!

YuukiCrossPudding
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Gidget & The Mysterious Thievery of Hoppity Town
Projects: Cerulean, The Photographer, Stalker&Yandere, Enamored Risks, Who Is The Red Queen?
itch: yuukipudding

#80 Post by YuukiCrossPudding »

I dream about me and my parents walking toward a shoe shop?
and in that moment, some sort of deja vu happened, there's this small stairs on the corner of the shop, and I remembered dreaming about some kid trapped in that place (I dream about dreaming lol)

So following my guts, I went upstairs, I saw a locked door, kinda like your ordinary room for storing things. Well I heard some noises so I decide to force open that room anyway, and just like in my dream's dream, I saw that kid, sleeping or fainted in the corner.

I tried to shake him up, until suddenly a girl appeared, she's holding a knife and shouted something? The kid woke up, looking dazed, and I told him to run and call for help, anyone, my parents still downstairs so they must be looking for me. But the girl told something to the kid, and he hold my legs so I can't get away and the girl strike her knife. She missed a few times, but as I tried to get out of that room, it's locked.

at that time she stabbed right in my left shoulder. I felt immense pain and try to attack her back but I can't because the kid might get hurt. He got this eerie looking blank eyes, maybe he's brainwashed or smth. Then I think I'm bleeding a lot and I woke up lol

The thing that scared me is I felt pain on my left shoulder, like there's someone recently scratch or wounded it, and there's no one in my room that time, oorr maybe that just because I'm sick at the time haha

YossarianIII
Veteran
Completed: Guns & Lovers; SRRT!; Kill Your Refrigerator; Banality Man; Beretta Mondatta
Projects: Solidarity Forever
Organization: KONOL Games

#81 Post by YossarianIII »

I went bowling with James Gandolfini, and he scored 312.

Image Image

Dylan_Bain
Regular
Organization: Dylan Bain Games

#82 Post by Dylan_Bain »

Once, I had a dream about a sorta circus kids were in and couldn't escape from. Then IT appeared. Yes, it was nice.
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 52#p365552 Curently NOT Accepting Commisions!

YuukiCrossPudding
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Gidget & The Mysterious Thievery of Hoppity Town
Projects: Cerulean, The Photographer, Stalker&Yandere, Enamored Risks, Who Is The Red Queen?
itch: yuukipudding

#83 Post by YuukiCrossPudding »

I just had a a bizarre dream about me protecting my sister from some kind of crocodile fish, experiment subject from the government got loose and start attacking people.... the crocfish got cannon and shooting lasers from its mouth ._.
And the worst thing is, I sat on the croc head and it felt disgustingly rough but jelly-like *shivers*