Freak-Quency (GXB, stat raising, sci-fi, comedy, free)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
NeryNight
Regular
Projects: Love Struck (GxB)
Location: A small apartment, in a small city, somewhere in the planet.

Re: Freak-Quency (GXB, stat raising, sci-fi, comedy, free)

#106 Post by NeryNight »

I've been trying to get Kai's ending. I max intelligence and Kai's love bar. I hugged Jackal when he cried after the room incident, but I kept getting the True ending. Is there a Kai good ending?
There seems to be a scene where I'm suppose to choose Kai over Jackal, but I didn't get it. I got all other events pretty early in the game. Is there an specific place I need to go to unlock that scene?

Xerofit51
Veteran
Completed: Freak-quency, Harvest-Moon spin off
Projects: Freak-quency
Deviantart: xerofit51

#107 Post by Xerofit51 »

NeryNight wrote:I've been trying to get Kai's ending. I max intelligence and Kai's love bar. I hugged Jackal when he cried after the room incident, but I kept getting the True ending. Is there a Kai good ending?
There seems to be a scene where I'm suppose to choose Kai over Jackal, but I didn't get it. I got all other events pretty early in the game. Is there an specific place I need to go to unlock that scene?
There isn't a Kai specific good ending only a good ending that involves u maxing out all bachelors. If u r talking about Kai's max event where he gives u a watch, then after getting the event when he was in ur room, wait until sunday to receive an invite from him. If u accepted the excersise quest, please wait until the event is over

NeryNight
Regular
Projects: Love Struck (GxB)
Location: A small apartment, in a small city, somewhere in the planet.

#108 Post by NeryNight »

NeryNight wrote:
I've been trying to get Kai's ending. I max intelligence and Kai's love bar. I hugged Jackal when he cried after the room incident, but I kept getting the True ending. Is there a Kai good ending?

There isn't a Kai specific good ending only a good ending that involves u maxing out all bachelors. If u r talking about Kai's max event where he gives u a watch, then after getting the event when he was in ur room, wait until sunday to receive an invite from him. If u accepted the excersise quest, please wait until the event is over
Oh, thanks. I thought each character had its own good ending.

doodle

#109 Post by doodle »

Oh man... this did not turn out the way I expected xD I thought it wouldn't be more than a cutsey high school romance with a bit of fantasy, but.... Wow.
My Sonnya became absolutely evil without my intent! I answered mustache man that I would go with 4 boys at once, just as a joke because I didn't think it would have any consequences... And then I maxed all of them because there was so much time. So I got pretty chocked when my birthday came and thought "OH, NO NO NO WHAT DID I DO" XD Not to mention the ending left me traumatized, eating everyone and eliminating humanity... Well, I didn't actually notice the option that you could decline a reward from red eye-girl when finding the pendant. So everything kind of went to hell...
Question: Was David a side quest, just like Mally? I met him on the haunted station and then I never saw him again...? I looked everywhere.
But I really loved it, and I hope for a sequel! It was very different from your average Otome VN. I loved the many dialogue options, and true ending. Haven't seen the good one yet, though.

Xerofit51
Veteran

#110 Post by Xerofit51 »

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 4&start=15

if anyone wants to vote for the male protag in my next game, please check here. Thank you!

Melorice
Tumblr: mael-o-die

#111 Post by Melorice »

I love your characters ! Well, I only got the True Ending for the moment but, wow, this game is really good.
First, we don't have time to find this game boring because there are so many things to do. It's not just a game in which we have to increase the level of our relation with all the guys, something like that. So it's interesting and we don't want to quit the game ahah :')
Then, the design of freak-quency creature are just awesome. No one can say the opposite of what I'm saying okay ? :')

Congratulations and thanks for sharing your work with us !

Charlie599
Regular
Projects: (letters of) Devotion; Afterland

#112 Post by Charlie599 »

I loved this game !!! :D I enjoyed the humor and
that she tried to jump out of the window during that one scene - I lol'd XD
I hope you make a sequel. <3

Xerofit51
Veteran

#113 Post by Xerofit51 »

Charlie599 wrote:I loved this game !!! :D I enjoyed the humor and
that she tried to jump out of the window during that one scene - I lol'd XD
I hope you make a sequel. <3
Thank u 4 playing my game :). Amplitude is my next game and indirect sequel. Resonance is a comic featuring malkav and David and Theo by sakon04. Hope u will enjoy them when they r out

Ordog
Regular

#114 Post by Ordog »

omg ! I just stumbled upon your game and it looks freaking awesome !
I am so~ downloading it !!

Nekohana

#115 Post by Nekohana »

I just found this game and have been playing it since yesterday.
I know it's old, but can I ask something? I already got 2 of 3 endings, Bad and True.

When I got True ending I actually trying to get the good ending.
I have the moral full blue, date all the guys and friends with all the girls, I even saw that scene you got because of the mustache man (that was hilarious btw :lol: ), Nana's friend bar can't seem to be full at first, but it got full suddenly :shock: .
I don't accept Kai's last call to go out after the reveal, but I did accept it the next week.
Kai's love bar isn't full, but I can't fill it anymore and I did got the watch. Can you tell me what did I do wrong?

Sorry, it's so long.

ladynamoru
Regular
Deviantart: ladynamoru

#116 Post by ladynamoru »

I love your story mainly I..sh. Since you give us a wonderful harem ending, I sort of wondering
"Who she end up with?"

Xerofit51
Veteran

#117 Post by Xerofit51 »

Nekohana wrote:I just found this game and have been playing it since yesterday.
I know it's old, but can I ask something? I already got 2 of 3 endings, Bad and True.

When I got True ending I actually trying to get the good ending.
I have the moral full blue, date all the guys and friends with all the girls, I even saw that scene you got because of the mustache man (that was hilarious btw :lol: ), Nana's friend bar can't seem to be full at first, but it got full suddenly :shock: .
I don't accept Kai's last call to go out after the reveal, but I did accept it the next week.
Kai's love bar isn't full, but I can't fill it anymore and I did got the watch. Can you tell me what did I do wrong?

Sorry, it's so long.
Sorry for slow reply:
here's the criteria to get a good end
evil < 50 and mask.dates >=4 and Kai.dates >=5 and rick.dates >= 4 and luke.dates >=5 and jackal.dates >= 5 and miru.dates >= 5 and nana.dates >= 4 and crystal.dates >= 4:

basically u have to get everyone's last event. Did you get Jackal's?

Noekony
Completed: Cycle
Organization: Sunrise Man
Tumblr: otomego

#118 Post by Noekony »

Thank you for this cute game! I have enjoyed it a lot. The plot and the characters are both interesting. Since I've played your game, I started to enjoy more and more self-made visual novels. Thank you for that kick! :D
It will be nice to see your new game. Keep going!

Mikaren
Regular

#119 Post by Mikaren »

The game is a bit hard to me T_T
i can't get the good ending even if i already tried 5 times

Xerofit51
Veteran

#120 Post by Xerofit51 »

Mikaren wrote:The game is a bit hard to me T_T
i can't get the good ending even if i already tried 5 times
Haha I am sorry to hear that. one of my friends actually got the good ending on her first run. Maybe I'll make a video of the good ending if people r having that much difficulty getting it