Concept Artist(s) & Writers needed ASAP.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
MusashiKorian
Regular
Projects: Runa
Organization: Korian Gaming
IRC Nick: MusashiKorian
Deviantart: funktasticmo

Concept Artist(s) & Writers needed ASAP.

#1 Post by MusashiKorian »

I am in need of a(some) concept artist(s) and writers need some help this is for a project that has been worked on for a little over a year now. contact me on skype if you are willing to help and only if you are willing to help please.

Skype; musashi_korian_of_silvermoon

Quick info;

I'll start off by telling you a bit about the project;

The story basically starts off following our main character(Saito Misaki) whom is soon left to fend for herself by her brother(Saito Hiro). The setting is in a Sci-fi/Fantasy world that is only just starting its industrial age.

A quick snippet from our writers current settings notes reads as such;

"The story takes place in a modern feudal nation, with one emperor, but with different and separate feudal states/regions w/in the nation that are governed by entirely different rulers and laws, almost like they're entirely different countries within a larger blanket nation."

I'm afraid that's all I really want to post about the story but I will be open to talking more about anything you may want to know.

The story has no adult rated content.
6 Character concepts needed
4 backgrounds concept needed
Lots of writing to be done

original recruitment thread; http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 38&t=25357
Last edited by MusashiKorian on Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

~My Steam Name~
≈MusashiKorian≈

~My Projects Recruitment Thread~

~My Talents I Bring to the Table~
Voice Acting
Writing/Proofreading/Editing
Story Boarding
Programming
Artist

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: Concept Artist(s) & Writers needed ASAP.

#2 Post by Taleweaver »

Our requirements for recruitment demand you give a LITTLE more information on your project aside from "has been worked on for a little over a year".

Please amend your opening post.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

MusashiKorian
Regular

#3 Post by MusashiKorian »

It is the same project seen in my signature but i suppose ill just copy over the info from there then since it is an archived thread anyway.

~My Steam Name~
≈MusashiKorian≈

Voice Acting
Story Boarding
Programming
Artist

Benesumi
Regular
Tumblr: Benesumi

#4 Post by Benesumi »

Regarding character concept art, how much work would you want done? Like sketches or something more?

MusashiKorian
Regular

#5 Post by MusashiKorian »

Otakumi wrote:Regarding character concept art, how much work would you want done? Like sketches or something more?

Sorry for delayed response been busy past couple days :)

As far as how much work we are in need of full character sketches and background sketches. Inked Lineart basically no color but some shading. Hope that answers your question ^-^

~My Steam Name~
≈MusashiKorian≈

Voice Acting
Story Boarding
Programming
Artist

Benesumi
Regular

#6 Post by Benesumi »

MusashiKorian wrote:
Otakumi wrote:Regarding character concept art, how much work would you want done? Like sketches or something more?

As far as how much work we are in need of full character sketches and background sketches. Inked Lineart basically no color but some shading. Hope that answers your question ^-^
Okay, and how much constant contact required? Like the amount of involvement or rate of deadlines? Full-time/Part-time? Oh and kind of artwork?

MusashiKorian
Regular

#7 Post by MusashiKorian »

Otakumi wrote:
MusashiKorian wrote:

Okay, and how much constant contact required? Like the amount of involvement or rate of deadlines? Full-time/Part-time? Oh and kind of artwork?
You can be as involved with the project as much as you'd like really if you just want to do one or two characters sketches and leave then that's fine. Rate of deadlines are monthly deadlines with obvious exceptions for holidays etc. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by 'kind of artwork' but to give you an idea here is one concept we have already;
Attachments
TsuSketch.png

~My Steam Name~
≈MusashiKorian≈

Voice Acting
Story Boarding
Programming
Artist

Benesumi
Regular

#8 Post by Benesumi »

MusashiKorian wrote: You can be as involved with the project as much as you'd like really if you just want to do one or two characters sketches and leave then that's fine. Rate of deadlines are monthly deadlines with obvious exceptions for holidays etc. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by 'kind of artwork' but to give you an idea here is one concept we have already;
Well, if you want you can give me a trial character to sketch to see if you'd like it. ^-^

MusashiKorian
Regular

#9 Post by MusashiKorian »

Otakumi wrote:
MusashiKorian wrote: You can be as involved with the project as much as you'd like really if you just want to do one or two characters sketches and leave then that's fine. Rate of deadlines are monthly deadlines with obvious exceptions for holidays etc. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by 'kind of artwork' but to give you an idea here is one concept we have already;
Well, if you want you can give me a trial character to sketch to see if you'd like it. ^-^
Here is one of the most important characters design doc for the most part with a little description from our excelsheet. See what you can come up with for her. :)
Attachments
Saito Misaki.doc
age 18-25. height 1.6-1.7m. gender F. Athletic
(18.5 KiB) Downloaded 44 times

~My Steam Name~
≈MusashiKorian≈

Voice Acting
Story Boarding
Programming
Artist

Thatawkwardotomefan
Tumblr: thatawkwardotomefan
Deviantart: veloutay

#10 Post by Thatawkwardotomefan »

As far as how much work we are in need of full character sketches and background sketches. Inked Lineart basically no color but some shading. Hope that answers your question ^-^[/quote]

Okay, and how much constant contact required? Like the amount of involvement or rate of deadlines? Full-time/Part-time? Oh and kind of artwork?[/quote]
You can be as involved with the project as much as you'd like really if you just want to do one or two characters sketches and leave then that's fine. Rate of deadlines are monthly deadlines with obvious exceptions for holidays etc. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by 'kind of artwork' but to give you an idea here is one concept we have already;[/quote]

Are you sticking with this concept for the rest of the characters? If not, I have a different style and there's some examples on my latest post. I would be only looking to do a couple characters. If you're interested and want me to sketch up a concept for a character please PM me

MusashiKorian
Regular

#11 Post by MusashiKorian »

Thatawkwardotomefan wrote:
MusashiKorian wrote:Sorry for delayed response been busy past couple days :)

Otakumi wrote:Okay, and how much constant contact required? Like the amount of involvement or rate of deadlines? Full-time/Part-time? Oh and kind of artwork?
MusashiKorian wrote:You can be as involved with the project as much as you'd like really if you just want to do one or two characters sketches and leave then that's fine. Rate of deadlines are monthly deadlines with obvious exceptions for holidays etc. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by 'kind of artwork' but to give you an idea here is one concept we have already;

Are you sticking with this concept for the rest of the characters? If not, I have a different style and there's some examples on my latest post. I would be only looking to do a couple characters. If you're interested and want me to sketch up a concept for a character please PM me

Yes we will be sticking with this concept or at least something similar to that + manga/anime style with a hint of realism but if you would like to give it a shot then feel free to take a look at the design doc in my previous reply to otakumi :) your art is good as well but the disney style isnt quite what we are looking for. The manga style is quite good too though :)

~My Steam Name~
≈MusashiKorian≈

Voice Acting
Story Boarding
Programming
Artist

Benesumi
Regular

#12 Post by Benesumi »

MusashiKorian wrote:
Otakumi wrote:
Here is one of the most important characters design doc for the most part with a little description from our excelsheet. See what you can come up with for her. :)
Alright and is there a culture for clothing or style already in mind for Her like for where she lives or should I just go ahead and design?

MusashiKorian
Regular

#13 Post by MusashiKorian »

Otakumi wrote:
Alright and is there a culture for clothing or style already in mind for Her like for where she lives or should I just go ahead and design?
Ah good question - we have been debating it ourselves but we have an idea for the cultures. Her area is more of a european pre-industrial kind of look. If you need more elaboration please feel free to add me on skype if you have it.

musashi_korian_of_silvermoon.

~My Steam Name~
≈MusashiKorian≈

Voice Acting
Story Boarding
Programming
Artist

MusashiKorian
Regular

#14 Post by MusashiKorian »

Still looking for writers/artists :) any help is appreciated :)

~My Steam Name~
≈MusashiKorian≈

Voice Acting
Story Boarding
Programming
Artist

lycheerain
Tumblr: rainstickdays
Deviantart: lychalis

#15 Post by lycheerain »

with the writing, how much world-building would one need to do? Cause I'd love to write something in a feudal setting but don't have much knowledge of the goings on of such a setting outside of the old stories I've been reading. Those are more like legends as well, such as the 47 ronin and the like - I need to do a little more research >.<