VOICE ACTORS wanted for "hurt" and horror/screaming sfx

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Abuelitaland
Regular
Projects: Ways To The Grave(18+/Gore), Pantyline(18+)
Tumblr: sketchyland

VOICE ACTORS wanted for "hurt" and horror/screaming sfx

#1 Post by Abuelitaland »

Hello everyone,
This thread is for my adult game Ways to the Grave.
A feature in this game is for the player to torture the character of their choice. This is what the sound will be used for! If that's okay with you, read on.

There is work needed for five characters. Four men voices and one woman voice. What I need is: around 10-12 voice clips, 3-7 seconds long, of panicked noises like hyperventilating and sobbing, leading up to a scream. There would need to be different levels of intensity scream, because things you can do vary from mild to extreme pain. If we work together, I would be able to give you more specific direction!

I share a small living space with two other people and i have neighbors on either side, so I can't make these myself, and I would super greatly appreciate help from someone with idk a basement or soundproof garage or something! I'll add your name to the credits when it's released, unless you want otherwise.

For compensation, I'd like to do a skill trade, myself offering art, unless there's something else you rlly need?? Thank You for looking.

liossenel
Regular
Projects: The editor(hentai)
Organization: none

Re: VOICE ACTORS wanted for "hurt" and horror/screaming sfx

#2 Post by liossenel »

I'd appreciate both helping and help with art. That trade is a good idea to me. If needed I can ask another friend to make voices. He is coming in three dys, for like a week. Tell me if that is good on you by PM. See my threads in my signature to see what kinda project I do.

Ionacer
Projects: Rainy Monday, dead relic, 13/16

#3 Post by Ionacer »

If you're still looking, I can be a female voice. Although I have to say up front, my mic isn't the best, but I'll use audacity to try to cut down on any white noise I might have.

Mithrilda
Regular

#4 Post by Mithrilda »

I can help if it's still needed! I have a pretty good mic so that shouldn't be a problem. And the skill trade sounds awesome :)

liossenel
Regular
Projects: The editor(hentai)
Organization: none

#5 Post by liossenel »

my mic died. He was a good friend. Oh I remember all those memories we shared... But... I may look for another one. Sorry spiky I need this art rade!