JB Hairboll in Murder Flub [Mystery] [Parody] [NaNoRenO2015]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
supgrandma
Completed: Postcards: A Visit with Grandma
Organization: Misanthro-Pop Release
Tumblr: nurvuss
Soundcloud: nurvuss

JB Hairboll in Murder Flub [Mystery] [Parody] [NaNoRenO2015]

#1 Post by supgrandma »

Hi! This might actually be my first post here. Sorry about that! I would like to be more active.

When a frog turns up cold in Flirty Bird Park, the fuzz can only call one cat for help...
JB Hairboll in Murder Flub
Story

Kitty City: A bustling commercial metropolis nicknamed The Big Milkbowl, an animal paradise where young cats can chase their dreams like birds in the sky. From the bright lights of the skyline to the sedate green spaces peppered around the city, it's a hell of a town.

But beneath this dazzling facade is an underlying layer of darkness that the average joe wouldn't have the first idea about. No city is perfect, and Kitty City has more crime than you could shake a feather-on-a-stick at. `Nip dealers, extortionists, and worse..

When a frog turns up cold in Flirtybird Park in the middle of the day, the fuzz don't have any leads and don't know where to turn. Lucky for them, one cat trots alone through the seedy backstreets of Kitty City, doing what he can to make it a better place: JB Hairboll, Private Eye.

Development

A tribute to 1980s-1990s Japanese detective games such as JB Harold and Saburo Jinguuji, JB Hairboll is a short mystery that is suitable for players of all ages. It contains full voice acting. Created within 30 days for NANORENO 2015 by Nurvuss, Justyna Burzynska and Borscht Boll the Cat.

Grab It Here!
At the NaNoRenO site. And please enjoy!

A Hazard
Regular
Completed: Gilded - The Lily & the Cage
Projects: Fragment - A Broken Fairy Tale
Tumblr: fragmentfairytale
Deviantart: fragmentfairytale

Re: JB Hairboll in Murder Flub [Mystery] [Parody] [NaNoRenO2

#2 Post by A Hazard »

Cute! It actually did remind me of a couple Japanese detective games I've played.

If only we all could convert our dishwashers into time machines when we made the wrong choice in real life....

Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Projects: Thrall: A Dark Otome Visual Novel
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
Tumblr: authorzknight
itch: authorzknight

Re: JB Hairboll in Murder Flub [Mystery] [Parody] [NaNoRenO2

#3 Post by Hazel-Bun »

Downloading now!
Black bookstore owner. Diverse fiction reviewer. Bestselling romance author. Award-winning fiction editor. Quite possibly a werewolf, ask me during the next full moon.