Spanish Bank Dubbers [Free or Payed projects]- ALTIZIA

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Neryko
Regular
Deviantart: neryko

Spanish Bank Dubbers [Free or Payed projects]- ALTIZIA

#1 Post by Neryko »

Hello everyone!
I would like to introduce all of you a Spanish voice actor group that I already work with, and I were so happy with them: Altizia.

They dub all genres: shoujo, action, furry, hentai etc. Also, they are available for made free collaboration with their home microphone, or paid work in a properly record studio.

The only "bad point" is that they are all spanish so, they usually work in spanish (and catalan etc), and speack english, but you can not expect a perfect english accent for dub ><

Anyway, I leave all you hear this option, I hope it will be useful for someone.

Also I leave you here the administrator e-mail: luisma_albarracin@altiziaestudio.es

truefaiterman
Veteran
Completed: EVOLVEd: Echoes of the Codex War. [ASH] The Seeds of Destruction
Projects: One Night of [SNOW], Stained with Magic
Deviantart: truefaiterman

Re: Spanish Bank Dubbers [Free or Payed projects]- ALTIZIA

#2 Post by truefaiterman »

Also I leave you here the administrator e-mail: luisma_albarracin@altiziaestudio.es
I actually know him!

We were supposed to direct a survival horror's voice acting together. Unfortunately the project is in a halt right now. Did you audition on it? If you worked with him, I'm pretty sure you know it.

As far as I've seen, these guys work very well. They DO are a little slow sometimes, but... Luisma himself took care of almost 300 auditions by himself for that project, so that shows some commitment, and most of their results are VERY good.
Artist and voice actor, trying to actually write stuff.

ArtStation portfolio
Youtube channel

Recent finished projects:

Image Image